Duke4.net Forums: Watching the trailer on PS3 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Watching the trailer on PS3  "How does it work?!"

I put both, the youtube rip and the 200 mb beast posted on these forums on my usb stick, but my PS3 doesn't recognize it. How can I watch it on my PS3? :P

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Jan 21 2011, 12:27 PM, said:

I put both, the youtube rip and the 200 mb beast posted on these forums on my usb stick, but my PS3 doesn't recognize it. How can I watch it on my PS3? :P

Why must you watch it on the ps3?

better sound and bigger screen! :P

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Jan 21 2011, 12:04 PM, said:

better sound and bigger screen! :P

Aww so I take it you didn't bother to connect your pc to the tv and to the better audio system.

too much work. :P

User is offline   flarty 

makes sure its not an mkv file, and its in a folder called video i think. if it is mkv use mkv2vob (google) to convert it,

User is offline   FlemmingM 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Jan 21 2011, 08:27 PM, said:

I put both, the youtube rip and the 200 mb beast posted on these forums on my usb stick, but my PS3 doesn't recognize it. How can I watch it on my PS3? :(

Go to Video under the XMB and press triangle on the USB icon and choose "View All" and your video should pop up. Hope that helps.

User is offline   ferran275 

I know this is late but I use Vuze.

It's mostly a Torrent browser, but you can literally drag and drop any video on your comp to whatever device you have and it will automatically transcode it for you and stream. Your computer and PS3 need to be on the same network and it works like a charm, I use on my xbox all the time, actually TEN times easier than using Windows Media Center lol

The ~200mb one someone put on megaupload played fine on my PS3. I also played it one a friend's PS3 without any conversions. Just put it on a USB drive and you should be good to go.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

Here's how I did it, Jobi. Come to this thread in your PS3 internet browser and place your cursor over the link below.

http://dukeisforever...vealTrailer.mp4

And then Save Target in your PS3 browser menu and save it. Should work. Hurry, I may be deleting that soon. :(

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Can you just burn a DVD and watch it on the PS3?

MrBlackCat

Thanks NukemDave, downloading as I'm writing these lines!
THANKS that worked for me! WOW on the big screen it looks even better!

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 25 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options