Duke4.net Forums: Full on Prediction: trailer release until January 29th - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Full on Prediction: trailer release until January 29th

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 05:39 AM, said:

Do your reading you little fucking bitch. He said he wasn't willing to release a TEASER.... THAT'S TEASING. God, learn to read before opening your fucking annoying asstwat of a mouth.

GOD I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE HERE. DIE IN A FIRE.
Except Yatta; You're cool... same with Jobi, Plagman, TerminX, Kaiser and maybe 3 or 4 other people.

[/fuckthisshit]

I am not a frequent poster or long term user, and therefore not known generally speaking. That being said, I am not likely in the other three or four people who are supposed to now die in said fire... due to this exclusion, I would like to request alternative means of dying... :P Can I die in like a drowning instead? Fire is going to hurt a lot and stuff. :P
Please?

I have to admit I do understand your frustration with forums in general though. <blah> http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif
Besides, I am PRETTY sure blackharted is a bot. Isn't he? I don't think any human could be such a jerk with so much consistency... people aren't that stable. :P

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jan 20 2011, 09:20 AM, said:

StrikerMan, don't fall into the trap! That's what he WANTS.

I like traps! I want to be in the trap too! I don't see anything against traps working with multiple users in the forum rules. :D
(wait... does this forum even have rules?)

Relative to his thread and the ones at GearBox like it, I don't see any point in even predicting this sort of thing. Why? So you can be first? In my life experiences I have to say that there is many times I have just not mentioned stuff like this because what is the point? Like when I was abducted by aliens... the cam failed or the lens cap was on, so there was no footage... the holes in my arm where the probe went in could be faked etc, so why even mention it? <G>
I guess I just don't get all this is my point.
There is a related old saying I don't know where came from that is related though... "Sometimes it is better to tell a believable lie than an unbelievable truth." I don't actively promote dishonesty... but there are exceptions. Then we start getting into the gray area of Disclosure vs Dishonesty.

Is my 2 cents, it would be like 5, but 2 is all I have left in this economy.

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 20 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Actually, you don't bother me since you seem to be a little more reasonable. I probably shouldn't have said everyone as it's a bit of an exaggeration, but just a lot of people in general. Particularly the ones who strive only to complain, or troll.

View Postferran275, on Jan 20 2011, 05:00 PM, said:

The name '3dwizard' comes to mind for some reason, wonder why that is http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/mellow.gif hmmm...

It's probably because retarded minds think alike.

By the way, it looks like someone needs to get Tachy'd. (Not you, the other guy)

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 03:47 PM, said:

Actually, you don't bother me. I probably shouldn't have said everyone as it's a bit of an exaggeration, but just a lot of people in general.

Oh... well all that for nothing. Ok, if I start bothering you now, can I at least sign up for the drowning? http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Some people are too rational for forums you know... I like to know things about Duke Nukem, but really forums have never been my thing. I am between jobs right now, so I have too much time on my hands. :P
I am not a "take a good with the bad" type. I think people should not have to take anything they don't choose... but logic is not enforced in many things... and forums are usually one of them.

I think if I had a forum, I would be the only member because I would just ban everyone... probably even myself sometimes.

MrBlackCat

No one will miss you blackharted, if you're gone i will organise a party with free beer and Duke Nukem give-aways, just to celebrate your dissapearance.

Oow yeah, almost forgot the free chicks.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

No one should worry about blackharted, he's just a middle-aged man who lives under a bridge with a Windows 95 laptop to use and annoy people with all over these forums just to make himself feel better in his piss poor environment.

View Postthemaniacboy, on Jan 20 2011, 04:06 PM, said:

No one will miss you blackharted, ***snip***

Hehehe... that reminded me of DooM movie "No one will miss you Portman..."

MrBlackCat

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 04:39 AM, said:

Except Yatta; You're cool... same with Jobi, Plagman, TerminX, Kaiser and maybe 3 or 4 other people off-hand.

I know I'm on your list but who are the other 2 or 3 people...

View Postthemaniacboy, on Jan 20 2011, 03:06 PM, said:

No one will miss you blackharted, if you're gone i will organise a party with free beer and Duke Nukem give-aways, just to celebrate your dissapearance.

Oow yeah, almost forgot the free chicks.

Surely you can think of a much better insult attempt then that crap.

User is offline   ch108 

View Postblackharted, on Jan 21 2011, 09:22 AM, said:

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn"

View Postch108, on Jan 21 2011, 02:30 AM, said:

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn"

Well your loss.

• Auramancer

View PostRaziel, on Jan 21 2011, 04:59 AM, said:

I know I'm on your list but who are the other 2 or 3 people...

I'm not good with names. Those who have actually contributed to the community. Such as yourself.

View Postblackharted, on Jan 21 2011, 10:22 AM, said:

That was no insult, that was a message to everybody

View Postthemaniacboy, on Jan 21 2011, 04:21 AM, said:

That was no insult, that was a message to everybody

A message to everybody adressed right at me *faceplam*

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 21 2011, 02:56 PM, said:

I'm not good with names. Those who have actually contributed to the community. Such as yourself.

What did he actually contribute?

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

May 3, 2011! http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.gif

User is offline   MACARRAUM 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jan 21 2011, 11:03 AM, said:

May 3, 2011! http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.gif

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive...lease-date.aspx

\o/

• Auramancer

View PostLotan, on Jan 21 2011, 08:50 AM, said:

What did he actually contribute?

Well, he gave us a first-hand report of his experience with the Demo, plus the fact that he's been able to contribute his honest opinion without being a complete bitch like some have. I'll admit I was being a bit of an asshole when I said I hated EVERYONE, which isn't really true. I was pissed off, and went into a berserker rage.

Back on track, I guess this January 29th prediction was off a bit, but in a way we didn't expect. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif
A Release Date and Trailer, fucking awesome. See the Trailer ASAP, it's amazing. Seems to be the PAX one with some changes.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 21 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

I read so much trolling, spam and retarded shit in this topic that I almost became fat from all the popcorn that I had to eat to bare with it...
Luckily, today's news exploded like a nuclear bomb and it's shock waves gave a full reset to all the topics and their subjects :P
The guy that made the prediction in this topic was right! Trailer did arrive before January 29 http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
Congrats!
Imo, it's a good time to have a word from the OP and a lock for safe keeps.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 21 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

I WAS RIGHT! FEELING GOOD MAN! http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

User is offline   0utlawz 

I've just notice duke use car-alarm remote to blow the pipebomb (01:32) there is unlock and lock button on the remote.. :P

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Nothing like a good release date and trailer to stop all the spamming and trolling :(

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jan 21 2011, 06:03 AM, said:

May 3, 2011! :D

It's a good date... I always said they'll be fine as long as they release in the first half of the year. Looks like they're keeping quite a distance from the other games that could interfere with DNF :(.

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jan 21 2011, 05:03 AM, said:

May 3, 2011! :(

NOT UNTIL MAY 6TH FOR US!!! :D

BOO!

Bad GBX Bad!!

This post has been edited by blackharted: 24 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

I am so lucky. When The game comes out the 6th ill be home from thailand the 7th xD

View PostJhect, on Jan 24 2011, 02:20 PM, said:

I am so lucky. When The game comes out the 6th ill be home from thailand the 7th xD

:( damnit! your so lucky!

User is offline   Sebastian 

I'm leaving for Africa on the 14th. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to play the game with my friends before then!

MAN i can't wait for campain mode o.O i hope it's in the game!! xD

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options