Duke4.net Forums: Full on Prediction: trailer release until January 29th - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Full on Prediction: trailer release until January 29th

User is offline   Parkar 

• Honored Donor

View Postblackharted, on Jan 20 2011, 12:53 PM, said:

The FULL trailer is already made it was shown at PAX and other shows, hell even Plagman has seen it. And as for insane i think it's perfectly clear YOU are the insane one, I notice you ignored you completely exploded with anger just now.

You are assuming that trailer will ever get released. From the look of things it had old content (Duke model at least) so wouldn't surprise me if they choose to make a new trailer instead of releasing the PAX trailer.

This post has been edited by Parkar: 20 January 2011 - 03:56 AM

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View Postblackharted, on Jan 20 2011, 07:53 AM, said:

The FULL trailer is already made it was shown at PAX and other shows, hell even Plagman has seen it. And as for insane i think it's perfectly clear YOU are the insane one, I notice you ignored you completely exploded with anger just now.

I'm already fucking aware of the PAX Trailer, but the problem is, that trailer was incredibly old (circa 2008 from what I recall.) and GBX, Triptych, and 2k likely felt it didn't resemble the current look of the game enough for public consumption.

Second, I haven't ignored that fact, and the thing is, even the most sane individual would snap at the end of the day having to deal with a fucking ignorant, self-entitled squealing pus-bag like you sitting in the same room.

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 05:02 AM, said:

I'm already fucking aware of the PAX Trailer, but the problem is, that trailer was incredibly old (circa 2008 from what I recall.) and GBX, Triptych, and 2k likely felt it didn't resemble the current look of the game enough for public consumption.

Second, I haven't ignored that fact, and the thing is, even the most sane individual would snap at the end of the day having to deal with a fucking ignorant, self-entitled squealing pus-bag like you sitting in the same room.

Wheres the proof of the trailer being from 2008? And your post confirmed to me you are the most ignorant hypocrical, self centred arrogant poster since CS and 3D Wizard.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 20 January 2011 - 04:08 AM

• Auramancer

Oh really? Personally I was about to say the same about you. CS and 3DWizard can both kiss my fucking dick, because they were in the same exact category I consider you to be in.

You want proof of that 2008/Early 2009 statement? Well, first thing, look at the model in those pics that were taken. It's one very similar to the one from the 2007 Teaser. Second, I remember a few people discussing it after the discovery, and there was a quote from either George or one of the GBX folks that it was a bit old as well, adding to the discussion. Come to think of it, it's far more likely early 2009, around March, considering Invaders Must Die was hot shit, and just came out in Feb that same year.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 04:19 AM

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 04:10 AM, said:

Oh really? Personally I was about to say the same about you. CS and 3DWizard can both kiss my fucking dick, because they were in the same exact category I consider you to be in.

This post again confirms you consider yourself a cut above everyone, well let me make it very, very clear that you are not, never have and never will be.
Your also proves that I am so much better than you as a person, and as a poster. My advice dude: drop the tough guy act. One day your attiude will get you beaten soooooo badly you'll run home crying to your mother. Grow up.

• Auramancer

View Postblackharted, on Jan 20 2011, 08:15 AM, said:

This post again confirms you consider yourself a cut above everyone, well let me make it very, very clear that you are not, never have and never will be.
Your also proves that I am so much better than you as a person, and as a poster. My advice dude: drop the tough guy act.

I just think I'm a cut above you, and them. That's it. I might not like anyone else here either, but they are on the same level as I, and don't get under my fucking skin like you do. Not even Mr. Deviance, in fact, he's been doing better in my book. The people I hold in the highest regard, are Yatta, Jobi, Plagman, TerminX and Kaiser, they are doing good work and are actually making this community somewhat fucking bearable. There may be a few others who I tend to like, but I'm not good with names.

I'd tell you to drop the mouthy little twat act, but it seems you'd never stop that either so fuck it.

One day your attiude will get you beaten soooooo badly you'll run home crying to your mother. Grow up.

You speak as if you fucking knew me. How about shut the fuck up? I treat people in the real world with dignity and respect whenever I can, and it has lead me to have some very good friends. Your type is few and far between in my area, and thank fucking goodness for that. The same can't be said online though, where your type comes out of the fucking woodwork.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 04:32 AM

User is offline   Honza 

omg guys please keep the discussion civil!

Why don't you value the freedom of speech Yatta (and mods) offers you here? Try any of this at GBX forums and you end up banned for life! (at least your IP)

Whatever request you make here or how big insults you think of won't change anything (on GBX side) so behave to each other with respect, please!

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 04:28 AM, said:

I just think I'm a cut above you, and them. That's it. I might not like anyone else here either, but they are on the same level as I, and don't get under my fucking skin like you do. The people I hold in high regard, are Yatta, Jobi, Plagman, TerminX and Kaiser, they are doing good work and are actually making this community somewhat fucking bearable.

I'd tell you to drop the mouthy little twat act, but it seems you'd never stop that either so fuck it.

You speak as if you fucking knew me. How about shut the fuck up? I treat people in the real world with dignity and respect whenever I can, and it has lead me to have some very good friends. Your type is few and far between in my area, and thank fucking goodness for that. The same can't be said online though, where your type comes out of the fucking woodwork.

You allow me to get under your skin? Fucking hell grow the fuck up. Be a man for once in your life. Once again your hypocricsy shows, as your mouthy myself.

• Auramancer

View PostHonza, on Jan 20 2011, 08:28 AM, said:

omg guys please keep the discussion civil!

Why don't you value the freedom of speech Yatta (and mods) offers you here? Try any of this at GBX forums and you end up banned for life! (at least your IP)

Whatever request you make here or how big insults you think of won't change anything (on GBX side) so behave to each other with respect, please!

I do appreciate what Yatta and the Duke4.net moderators offer us, but one of us has to go. It's either myself or blackharted, because as long as one of us is here, the conflict will never end. I can deal with everyone else, it's just him that I have the real problem with.

You allow me to get under your skin?

For the longest time I've haven't, but you've been desperately and forcefully clawing your way under. Though, with that said, I'm evidently getting under yours as well.

Posted Image

as your mouthy myself.

Indeed you are. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/wink.gif

In all seriousness, I'm generally not one to mouth off without warrant, so that says something when you manage to get me to do so. Also, it seems when you do it, you come off as more douchebaggy... like that time you said Portal Sucks and you flew off the handle in all caps when someone disagreed. I even remember saying, "just because you don't like Portal yourself doesn't mean it truly sucks", and you were an arrogant d-bag enough to reply with "yes it does."

(That sort of ties in with the whole Hypocrisy statement, as you said I was arrogant, where you've shown signs of it as well in the past. Though, isn't it difficult NOT to be somewhat hypocritical in this crazy, confusing, and fucked up world we live in?)

It's shit like that, that drives me to wishing there was a way to choke someone over TCP/IP.

Anyhow, this is where I'm going to end this... for now.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 05:50 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 03:35 PM, said:

It's either myself or blackharted, because as long as one of us is here, the conflict will never end. I can deal with everyone else, it's just him that I have the real problem with.

Then deal with him in PM and not here.

Plus, you may find this useful:
http://forums.duke4....rCP&CODE=ignore

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 05:35 AM, said:

I do appreciate what Yatta and the Duke4.net moderators offer us, but one of us has to go. It's either myself or blackharted, because as long as one of us is here, the conflict will never end. I can deal with everyone else, it's just him that I have the real problem with.

For the longest time I've haven't, but you've been desperately and forcefully clawing your way under. Though, with that said, I'm evidently getting under yours as well.

Indeed you are. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/wink.gif

In all seriousness, I'm generally not one to mouth off without warrant, so that says something when you manage to get me to do so. Also, it seems when you do it, you come off as more douchebaggy... like that time you said Portal Sucks and you flew off the handle in all caps when someone disagreed. I even remember saying, "just because you don't like Portal yourself doesn't mean it truly sucks", and you were an arrogant d-bag enough to reply with "yes it does."

(That sort of ties in with the whole Hypocrisy statement, as you said I was arrogant, where you've shown signs of it as well in the past. Though, isn't it difficult NOT to be somewhat hypocritical in this crazy, confusing, and fucked up world we live in?)

It's shit like that, that drives me to wishing there was a way to choke someone over TCP/IP.

Anyhow, this is where I'm going to end this... for now.

First no your not getting under my skin, I am simply putting you firmly in your place. You are in dire need of someone to do that, and I'm the man for the job. But of course your big headed enough to assume you annoy me *faceplam*

And for the record I didn't fly off the handle when somebody disagreed with my opinion. I was simply stateing the facts. And when people disagreed all I did was hold firm. I know my opinion was right, and when I'm sure of something I make sure I get the point across. It may have come off as angry but if you'd seen my typing you would know it wasn't.

If your soooo very smart (ha!) you'd know that feeding a troll is only going to make things worse, if you had such a problem with me you wouldn't so much as speak to me. Its time for you to get wise.

However I am now tried and I don't wanna type no more so: blackharted out.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 20 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

User is offline   zwieback 

calm down kids.. one more week and we have made it.

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

Please guys, keep it civil or take it to PM.

Next week should be epic. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

User is offline   ch108 

View Postkaisersoze, on Jan 20 2011, 02:10 PM, said:

Next week should be epic. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I sure hope so :P

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

StrikerMan, don't fall into the trap! That's what he WANTS.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jan 20 2011, 08:20 AM, said:

You know me to well http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/wink.gif

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I'm just going to say that threads don't get locked and post don't get deleted when they are true. I know some people like to think that way with their little aluminum foil hats, but it is true: no one is out to "get you" and there is no conspiracy to hide the truth; they don't want misinformation flying around.

If every week someone says "next week will be epic" then, sure, eventually someone will be right; but I'd rather hear it from GBX than from some forum dweller.

User is offline   zwieback 

i said next week. i was always right.

Strikerman you re too honest of a guy;) if you still believe blackhearted means anything serious with his posts.

The boy is just a very obvious troll, don't fall for it.

User is offline   Honza 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Jan 20 2011, 01:15 AM, said:

Some birdy told us in the forums that there was a teaser for the upcoming trailer set up for release today. This teaser was also shown during the GBX/2K meetings some days ago. Apparently Randy stopped the release of the teaser to the internet with his Duke ain't a tease anymore attitude. Also there seem to be some works in the forum backgrounds that are kinda major.
Anyhow, even if the birdy didn't told the truth (which I think is not the case) we will see a video of DNF until February!
Lets see if I will be right. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif
And feel free to quote me. :P

I was able to contact that birdie and he told me, that it was written on JSJ's twitter. And that birdie deleted the topic by himself - no one else did it.

So probably this speculation episode is over, confirmed by JSJ :P

• Auramancer

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jan 20 2011, 11:20 AM, said:

He's already been ignored. He's just a troll lowlife piece of shit, and I've had enough with dealing with him.
Though, the ignore feature isn't as effective as on some sites. Most reduce their posts to a tiny, barely visible bar in between other posts. I don't want to see or even hear of him, let alone see his name and avatar.

Heh, fucking trolls. He thinks they are awesome, but in reality they are nothing but a bunch of sad excuses for humans that can only get satisfaction and relief from their own problems by living off of other peoples' misery. They live solely to breed and leech off of other peoples' negative emotions. Yeah, I might have fell into his trap, but I've managed to climb out giving him a few good scratches along the way. (By exposing just how much of a real douchebag he is, eliciting a reaction that caught others' attention, and showing how he's completely dried up and lacking grace in his trolling methods. Willing to stoop to incredible lows. I've met far more sharp, skillful and witty trolls than him.)

He might say that I've never gotten under his skin, but the thing is, if what I said didn't piss him off, he wouldn't have even replied the way he did let alone give a fuck. He would have continued with normal discussion in this thread, possibly making a more constructive reply. It's not rocket science. I'm not saying this because of my "big ego" as blackharted seems to believe, just making an observation of the obvious.

I think this applies to the situation: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6vc8uEc...d317yo1_500.png

@Luther - You are correct about that, I do prefer to be very upfront about things and I don't like to bullshit. Though, this also makes it difficult for me to hold things inside. If I do, my mind tends to dwell on it and tears itself apart. I often feel like I'm censoring, hindering, or undermining myself if I do.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 09:02 AM, said:

He's already been ignored. He's just a troll lowlife piece of shit, and I've had enough with dealing with him.
Though, the ignore feature isn't as effective as on some sites. Most reduce their posts to a tiny, barely visible bar in between other posts. I don't want to see or even hear of him, let alone see his name and avatar.

Heh, fucking trolls. He thinks they are awesome, but in reality they are nothing but a bunch of sad excuses for humans that can only get satisfaction and relief from their own problems by living off of other peoples' misery. They live solely to breed and leech off of other peoples' negative emotions. Yeah, I might have fell into his trap, but I've managed to climb out giving him a few good scratches along the way.

He might say that I've never gotten under his skin, but the thing is, if what I said didn't piss him off, he wouldn't have even replied let alone give a fuck. He would have continued with normal discussion in this thread. It's not rocket science.

@Luther - You are correct about that, I do prefer to be very upfront about things and I don't like to bullshit. Though, this also makes it difficult for me to hold things inside. If I do, my mind tends to dwell on it and tears itself apart. I often feel like I'm censoring, hindering, or undermining myself in a way if I do.

Oh StrikerMan once again you display your arrogance. After me telling you and everyone here several times that those sort of replys are EXACTLY what I'm looking, your big head still believes you got under my skin. Seriously reading this and your other posts makes me laugh sooooo much, so once again i'll say it just so it'll get through your thick head: You did not, have and never will get under my skin. The truth is I replyed because I wanted to not because I cared or was pissed off. Haven't you noticed the other members replying to this? Yet they don't give a fuck. You have climbed out of nothing and giving me no scratches of any kind.

• Auramancer

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: blackharted.

· View this post
· Un-ignore blackharted

In short, your words are falling on deaf ears, so give it the fuck up.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Actually, we do care, blackharted. Many of us are just tired of seeing your posts continue to appear....but saying anything to you just fuels the fire and God knows we don't want to make it worse than it already is. I truly truly wish that you were banned with a permanent arrangement.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 20 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

• Auramancer

Exactly my point. A good, productive, and peaceful community is no place for a troll.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jan 20 2011, 10:01 AM, said:

Actually, we do care, blackharted. Many of us are just tired of seeing your posts continue to appear....but saying anything to you just fuels the fire and God knows we don't want to make it worse than it already is. I truly truly wish that you were banned with a permanent arrangement.

Seconded. You are nothing but detrimental to the community.

Out of courtesy to Yatta, I'm not replying to any further crap in this thread. I'm just getting my opinion out.

User is offline   ch108 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jan 20 2011, 06:21 PM, said:

Exactly my point. A good, productive, and peaceful community is no place for a troll.

Sadly though that isn't what a troll thinks http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/sad.gif

• Auramancer

Now, hopefully to put this back on it's rails....

I do think we'll be seeing something on the Anniversary of Duke3D (Jan 29th). They already reported that they'd be giving info late January, or early February, and that would only be a logical start date, as that is one of the few dates of true significance to Duke Nukem as a whole. It already seems they're dumping some coal into the engine of the hype train to get it powered up, considering the Gamestop signs, and the AlienWare promos.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 20 January 2011 - 10:40 AM

User is offline   Outtagum 

View PostHonza, on Jan 20 2011, 11:01 AM, said:

So probably this speculation episode is over, confirmed by JSJ http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Nothing has been confirmed. :P

User is offline   ferran275 

View Postblackharted, on Jan 20 2011, 12:01 PM, said:

spam, spam, spam.

The name '3dwizard' comes to mind for some reason, wonder why that is http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/mellow.gif hmmm...

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options