Duke4.net Forums: What is the worst pain you've ever felt? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What is the worst pain you've ever felt?  "Physical not emotional"

well the worst i had was when i was walking home after school i was in elementary at the time, and a guy ran me over with his truck no joke.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View Postduke4everman, on Feb 25 2011, 12:15 AM, said:

well the worst i had was when i was walking home after school i was in elementary at the time, and a guy ran me over with his truck no joke.

Stuff like that is like saying "For fuck's sake die already!" Although it depends on the velocity of the truck and which part hit you and whether you went over or under it.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postduke4everman, on Feb 25 2011, 06:15 AM, said:

Maybe this happened because you had an animated avatar...

View PostLeoD, on Feb 25 2011, 06:30 AM, said:

Maybe this happened because you had an animated avatar...

:P

View PostSpirrwell, on Feb 25 2011, 05:39 AM, said:

Stuff like that is like saying "For fuck's sake die already!" Although it depends on the velocity of the truck and which part hit you and whether you went over or under it.

um i would say about 25-30 miles, the right side of the front of the truck and under it.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

In the words of Duke Nukem: "oohh, that's gotta hurt!"

The worst pain I've felt relatively recently was when I was on a road trip and my shoulder (can't remember which one) just started having this excruciating pain for no reason, and it just kept going on and on... I was wriggling and squirming in my seat. Luckily I wasn't driving at the time. The standard pain killers didn't work, but thankfully my dad was there, who's a retired doctor and he managed to find some kind of tablet that did the trick.

Also had food poisoning in france for about 2 weeks. I didn't eat anything the first day I had it, and I ended up taking codiene to relieve the stomach pain.

Owch dude. Did you find out what was wrong with your shoulder?

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostMicky C, on Feb 26 2011, 04:17 AM, said:

In the words of Duke Nukem: "oohh, that's gotta hurt!"

The worst pain I've felt relatively recently was when I was on a road trip and my shoulder (can't remember which one) just started having this excruciating pain for no reason, and it just kept going on and on... I was wriggling and squirming in my seat. Luckily I wasn't driving at the time. The standard pain killers didn't work, but thankfully my dad was there, who's a retired doctor and he managed to find some kind of tablet that did the trick.

That could be Angina: http://www.nlm.nih.g...lus/angina.html

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Hmm that seems unlikely, I'm only 17, I'm quite healthy; I'm not overweight and I play sports regularly at a high level. I have no known heart problems and it was just a one off, it happened almost a year ago.

My worst pain was when I was up in a tree, I jumped down and my upper back went into utter pain.

But it got worse later that day. This happened on the 29th of Jan this year.

It still hurts BTW

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postduke4everman, on Feb 25 2011, 12:15 AM, said:

Not counting this myself since I can't remember it, but when I was a few months old, I managed to pull a podium on top of me and crushed my skull. Good stuff.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Feb 27 2011, 09:23 PM, said:

Not counting this myself since I can't remember it, but when I was a few months old, I managed to pull a podium on top of me and crushed my skull. Good stuff.

Owch dude.

I fell over onto a dog bone yesterday, OW! I landed right on my knee, fucking painful.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options