Duke4.net Forums: 3d Realms Employe's - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d Realms Employe's

on 22th may 3D Realms put on gamasutra.com an "environment artist" and "programmer" job add. Today on 29th may you can see the same "programmer" job add once again. Does that maybe mean that 3DR wants to put more attention on the job, cause they haven't found yet an employe? Strange...yeah i know i'm bored... :)

Interesting. It can mean hundreds of things or nothing really. They hired a programmer VERY recently, but that was BEFORE that famous pig cop job ad.

I mean if you remember the Duke4.net new item about them hiring a bunch of employees that Yatta made based on info I gave him.

Then you if look through the list then for most of the guys you can't really point out which job ad they where hired based on, simply because there was no such. They aren't really dependent on job ads. They hire people based on job ads, not based on job ads(for instance their own official job ad page has got a encouragement for people to apply even their postion isn't listed), they hire multiple people based on the same job ad, etc.

Some times they have had multiple little variants of what is basically the same job ad, for instance the programmer position has had atleast 3 version with some variations in the descriptions of the position.

maybe than the amount of 3D Realms employe's isn't 35 like mentioned on Gamasutra. They could already have e.g. 40 devs. But fact is they grow strong. :) I remember a quote that said once there was only a couple of dev's working on DNF B) B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options