Duke4.net Forums: Strange Error - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Strange Error

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

sometimes when entering one of the forums here, I get this:
refreshing usually helps (and if it doesn't, refreshing a second time most likely does the trick).
the error really happens A LOT (on any forum, not only the one in the attachment's screenshot)
also, sometimes when entering an attachment or editing a post, the page will only load half (so I lack the submit button and the others, forcing me to use the back button and to it again)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: errorforum.JPG

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

By any forum, do you mean forums here, or other Invision forums also? I'd suggest that you clear out your cache and try using Firefox if you already aren't. Other than that, the forums are error-free and XHTML 1.0 Transitional. :)

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

He is using FireFox 1.0.7 :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Well then, it can't be a browser problem. I've even tested the site with v1.0.6. :)

RedSplat, on Dec 18 2005, 04:53 PM, said:

He is using FireFox 1.0.7  B)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scary, he knows this B)
and yatta, I'm talking about these forums, I've never encountered this on other forums :)
then again, I don't think I ever go on forums running the same software as this one.

User is offline   John 

• Residential Hippie

Hmm, :) Never encountered this problem before... Are you still getting the error? Does it happen on every board you visit (pertaining to this site), or does it happen to a certain forum?

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Cerberus_e, on Dec 18 2005, 12:17 PM, said:

and yatta, I'm talking about these forums, I've never encountered this on other forums :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

John, on Dec 19 2005, 10:01 PM, said:

Hmm,  :) Never encountered this problem before... Are you still getting the error?  Does it happen on every board you visit (pertaining to this site), or does it happen to a certain forum?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all forums on this website are subject to the problem.
sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't and refresh usually helps.

now I'm posting on my other computer, running internet explorer, and don't get the bug, so maybe it's mozilla related?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options