Duke4.net Forums: Anyone Play Duke Nukem 3d Online? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone Play Duke Nukem 3d Online?

User is offline   Cabbage 

Hi

I played Duke years ago on Wireplay ... to excess ... haha ...

Anyway, would love to play it again Deathmatch. Anybody know where I can get a copy and or how I might connect / find a game?

Thanks

John

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Is buying it online an option..?
If so, 3Drealms's website store should have it available...

You might be lucky to find it at eBay for a cheap price too...

About connecting and playing it online; most people play the game online using ports and stuff for the game (to run it on XP mainly) But i'm not the right person to talk about that... i'm not familiar enough with the Online play and setup etc... There are other people here wo can help you with that matter

Anyways, check out these two places i suggested, you're sure to find it there...

If you hoped to download the game, you should know that it's still being bought, and hasn't become freeware yet, so there's no way to get it by downloading it, legally...

other than all this, i don't think i can help with much more, i hope others here can...
Welcome to out forums btw, have a nice time here...

User is offline   tesafilm 

Hi !

Play online is a good idea. I wanna play, too !
But how can i do ?
Is there a place where i can see online players ?
Please help.

Thx
tesafilm

User is offline   Telee 

There's Dukonnector and DukesterX 1.5. Those are the most popular online launchers.

I use Hamachi though, you don't have to deal with all that router crap with it. I've played lots of matches with little to no lag, and it takes two minutes to set up.

I bought a copy from 3dr and had it sent to my moms house in garland tx. I asked for joe to sign it B) but when she got it she told me the case was cracked and no sig on it :) oh well. i cant wait to play this. she is bringing with her to australia next week along with a bunch of other things I need from texas B) It is hard living out here in the absolute middle of nowhere. I have to import everything. so when i finally do get this loaded on my comp i will check back in and see if anyone is killing eachother. but first I will be soloing it in the game checking out the high res pack. I love the quiteness in some of the levels and look forward to going through it one last time before my major new badass rig gets completed in july. B)

I play online alot... if you want a game... and im online just pm me, most likely ill be able to play a game (dukon or dx... your choice however my prefrence is dukonnector)

my skill is between Jaks and N3trunner if Youve played them, think of someone halfway between the two in skill. that would be me

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options