Duke4.net Forums: Creating a batch file to load custom HRP content - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Creating a batch file to load custom HRP content

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Hi veryone.
I´ll try to explain this as best as possible:

I want to know if is possible to make a .bat file that allows to load the game just with selected HRP content (obviously with autoload on) For example i would a map loads some models (trees, pipes, fans) and a few textures (skyboxes, details, items, screen elements and some textures) or even an extra skybox. It´s a single map so i don´t want to include any extra big size content.

And if it´s possible what i need to know?

Well, thanks in advance!

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Yeah make it load your own def that only loads certain models, instead of using duke3d.def

I'm busy now but I can come back and be more specific if you still can't figure it out.

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

In fact that way is how i play regular duke, but i didn´t know that´s all i need to do in order that other people play a map in the same way.
And if i want to include a new skybox, but i don´t want to force people de-extract it in duke3d_hrp zip folder, what i need?

View PostDeeperThought, on Dec 1 2010, 08:03 PM, said:

I'm busy now but I can come back and be more specific if you still can't figure it out.

Sorry for my english, and the noobish questions, :blink: ha...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options