Duke4.net Forums: DNF on 360 or PS3 - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF on 360 or PS3

User is offline   Outtagum 

Yes, it would be a wasted opportunity if they don't make one.

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostJeager1999, on Jan 3 2011, 02:53 PM, said:

I can see Gearbox coming out with a Duke Xbox360 Controller. That be Tight as HELL. I'm sure they will make something for PS3.

Right now I don't even want to think about any extras. I find it hard enough to imagine myself holding a Duke Nukem Forever box in my hand after 14 years of waiting.

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

View PostRaziel, on Jan 6 2011, 07:46 AM, said:

Right now I don't even want to think about any extras. I find it hard enough to imagine myself holding a Duke Nukem Forever box in my hand after 14 years of waiting.

This... totally. I have DECIDED this will be a great day regardless of all else. :P (I try to do that on all days, but DNF in hand will make it easier!)

Can you imagine what it will be like?! I can't wait for that day. :P

MrBlackCat

User is offline   Jeager1999 

View PostMrBlackCat, on Jan 6 2011, 08:48 AM, said:

This... totally. I have DECIDED this will be a great day regardless of all else. :P (I try to do that on all days, but DNF in hand will make it easier!)

Can you imagine what it will be like?! I can't wait for that day. :P

MrBlackCat

I can imagine what My Day will be like when I go get a Copy of DNF I'll be skeptical.
Its on the Rack at Wal-Mart. "Nah, its not there. Its not."
I take it to the Register. "Nah, I didn't buy, its not going into the Bag.
I get to my Car. "Nah, Its no laying in the Passenger Seat."
I get Home. "Its still not in my hand."
I take it out of the case. "No, I'm not touching it."
I put it in my (Xbox 360 or PS3) "Its not loading, Its not."
The Title Screen appears and says Press Start. "No, No, its not in Real its not-" Press Start "-Holy Freaking Crap, Its Real!"

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Hmm... I could have picked that from multiple choice for you with just the little I have seen your name. :P Very jeager-ish.

MrBlackCat

User is offline   ferran275 

I just poured about 600 bucks into my PC, new card, monitor, PSU, all for Duke, looking forward to the demo mostly so I can test the rig with it. I'm nervous that since they went so crazy with the game, with details etc, that it will require immense amounts of memory and whatever else to power it. My card is now awesome, but my actual core isn't too great.

So regardless if it will run or not, I will definitely be purchasing it for PC, its what it was made for, and personally, I think that part of the reason it took so damn long is having to deal with the ports to other systems, they should have just said fuck everybody else "PC EXCLUSIVE"

But, that being said, if I can't run it efficiently on PC, XBOX it is and the PC version will sit on a shelf until I build a new system

This post has been edited by ferran275: 07 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

View Postferran275, on Jan 7 2011, 10:52 AM, said:

I just poured about 600 bucks into my PC, new card, monitor, PSU, all for Duke, looking forward to the demo mostly so I can test the rig with it. I'm nervous that since they went so crazy with the game, with details etc, that it will require immense amounts of memory and whatever else to power it. My card is now awesome, but my actual core isn't too great.

So regardless if it will run or not, I will definitely be purchasing it for PC, its what it was made for, and personally, I think that part of the reason it took so damn long is having to deal with the ports to other systems, they should have just said fuck everybody else "PC EXCLUSIVE"

But, that being said, if I can't run it efficiently on PC, XBOX it is

It should run well on 360, there is no reason why it shouldn't.

My PC doesn't handle recent games, and i don't have an X-box, so i'll buy it for Play Station 3, i hope it's still awesome.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options