Duke4.net Forums: If The Duke Nukem Movie Is Ever Released Who Do You Think Should Play As Duke? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If The Duke Nukem Movie Is Ever Released Who Do You Think Should Play As Duke?

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Guys,
Ive found out some news
Uwe Boll is directing the DUke Nukem Movie and Verne Troyer is playing Duke Nukem
lol
anyway Uwe Boll isnt that bad IMO Postal the movie was actually a good movie!
i recommend some people on the forum see it when it comes out on dvd.
its funny =]

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Uwe boll next to "isn't that bad" is a really bad, BAD choice of words.

The only problem I have with a Duke Nukem movie is the fact that I do not want an actor. I'd rather a completely animated film instead of a live-action if they can't find the right guy. If someone in real life looked exactly like Duke (which no one currently does, as far as I know), then it would work. If they can't find someone that actually looks like him, find someone with at least the correct build and never show his actually face during the film... at all. It could work if they just don't show his face; keep it hidden. That way, not one fan's dreams are inevitably crushed by... balls of steel.

But if not, Howie Long is perfect. Maybe just dub his voice with Jon St. Jon's.

This post has been edited by Mr. Valiant: 28 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

DavoX, Postal The Movie is uwe bolls only good movie!

User is offline   Havoc 05 

This Man should play duke...

Posted Image

They should force him to lose weight... and cut his hair!!! >:-(

User is offline   Mr_Fayce 

I loved Postal!

(:

Such a funny movie. I've herd all his other movies have sucked though. And I've herd that from allot of other people. I should get around to watching them sometime. lol.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

I think the Duke movie should be CGI with voice from Jon
thats my opinion anyway.
I dont think it would do good as a live action movie because it just wouldnt feel duke enough.

http://kotaku.com/5046900/max-payne-produc...uke-nukem-movie

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postzchri9, on Sep 8 2008, 05:54 PM, said:

I think the Duke movie should be CGI with voice from Jon
thats my opinion anyway.
I dont think it would do good as a live action movie because it just wouldnt feel duke enough.

http://kotaku.com/5046900/max-payne-produc...uke-nukem-movie

CGI or not, I don't think 3D Realms will let them screw Duke up. The big question is how they're going to deal with Duke's voice. I think they could dub Duke's voice perfectly with an actor, or maybe they will get lucky and find an actor who looks like Duke and sounds like Duke as well! I'll take a CGI or real-life movie, as long as they make it good! :)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options