Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d Realms Headquarters  "NO ONE AT WORK!"

This photo was taken on March 30, 2007.

3D REALMS HEADQUARTERS

Field Agent

Where is everyone?

I don't know ? There could be a dozen different explanations for that.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

At home playing STALKER obviously... you know... "research" :)

User is offline   Iggy 

View PostCerberus_e, on Mar 30 2007, 10:29 AM, said:

At home playing STALKER obviously... you know... "research" :)

What has DNF got to do with Stalker?

B)

its cool everyone. The pic was taken at 830 am. 30 mins before they open/start work. They stay until late working to kick our ass with the best FPS in history. I have a "field agent" who lives right there and is willing to film a interview with staff inside 3dr if they will allow this. He can rep DUKE4.net. if need be. If they don't let us have an interview then we can get more pics and continue to stalk them. B) let me know what you think. :) I have 2 more pics but the address is sensitive so I didn't post it. us true fans know where they are anyway. B)

View PostDragonflyWolfTen, on Mar 30 2007, 09:38 PM, said:

B)

its cool everyone. The pic was taken at 830 am. 30 mins before they open/start work. They stay until late working to kick our ass with the best FPS in history. I have a "field agent" who lives right there and is willing to film a interview with staff inside 3dr if they will allow this. He can rep DUKE4.net. if need be. If they don't let us have an interview then we can get more pics and continue to stalk them. B) let me know what you think. :) I have 2 more pics but the address is sensitive so I didn't post it. us true fans know where they are anyway. B)

give us the pics!!! Please! B)

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

View PostDragonflyWolfTen, on Mar 30 2007, 11:38 AM, said:

I have a "field agent" who lives right there and is willing to film a interview with staff inside 3dr if they will allow this. He can rep DUKE4.net. if need be.

That would be awesome! B)

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Mar 30 2007, 12:33 PM, said:

give us the pics!!! Please! B)

Yeah, I want to see more of the 3D Realms HQ! B) I looked them up in Google Earth anyway, so I already know where they are. :)

if you look at 3DR HQ in google maps you see more than 40 cars parking. :)
What means this?

View PostDragonflyWolfTen, on Mar 30 2007, 08:38 PM, said:

B)

Personally what I would love the most is some pictures from when that parking lot is full or even better actual picture of 3DR employees. nInterviews would ofcoruse be cool, but there is like a 0% chance for that.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Well if he's willing to film and interview I suppose he's willing to film. How about a film of the 3DR campus... even the outside of it! :)

Here is the Gates to Heaven. Everyday the Gods of DUKE go in and out of these doors. Just inside I believe there is a massive NUKE symbol on the marble floor.

WATCH OUT 3D REALMS, WE CAN SEE YOU

B) This is fun! But keep in mind were not going to fully stalk them. Gota let them work and not let them wory about us crazy fans. B) Someday soon I hope DUKE will come out them doors and take over the gaming world :) Until then, expect more pics from the "Field Agent"

View PostDragonflyWolfTen, on Mar 31 2007, 11:11 AM, said:

Here is the Gates to Heaven. Everyday the Gods of DUKE go in and out of these doors. Just inside I believe there is a massive NUKE symbol on the marble floor.

WATCH OUT 3D REALMS, WE CAN SEE YOU
B) This is fun! But keep in mind were not going to fully stalk them. Gota let them work and not let them wory about us crazy fans. B) Someday soon I hope DUKE will come out them doors and take over the gaming world :) Until then, expect more pics from the "Field Agent"

omg it's tottaly blurred, i'll get eye cancer!
we all know the adress, you don't have to photoshop it, everyone can find 3DR's adress in the gamasutra-job listings

• Honored Donor

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Mar 31 2007, 06:10 AM, said:

omg it's tottaly blurred, i'll get eye cancer!
we all know the adress, you don't have to photoshop it, everyone can find 3DR's adress in the gamasutra-job listings

And also in Google Earth, too. B)

View PostYatta, on Mar 30 2007, 08:54 PM, said:

Well if he's willing to film and interview I suppose he's willing to film. How about a film of the 3DR campus... even the outside of it! B)

Yeah, it would be really cool to film the outside of their offices. :)

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

View PostDragonflyWolfTen, on Mar 30 2007, 05:35 PM, said:

This photo was taken on March 30, 2007.
3D REALMS HEADQUARTERS
Field Agent
Where is everyone?

Actually, there was a second picture.
It was taken just a split second after the first shot:

Attached Image: ninja3dr.jpg

It proves how fast and stealthy the 3DR protector Ninjas really are. :)

• Honored Donor

View PostRedSplat, on Mar 31 2007, 09:48 AM, said:

Attachment attachment

B)

User is offline   Telee 

The 3D Realms building has apparently become more secret than Area 51..! :)

View PostRedSplat, on Mar 31 2007, 07:48 PM, said:

Attachment attachment

looooooool!!! B)

Ninja warriors everywhere! :)

The Field agent was not prepared for this, he might not make it back from his next mission. He will have to dress as ninja warrior to blend in. B)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

how come your "field agents" dont get one of those small cameras that look like a pin or sumthun then he asks for a tour and we get some DNF Footage huh i think thats a good idea

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

They've got Smallcamerasthatlooklikeapinorsumthun-detectors.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Good argument RedSplat...
I bet they do..!

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

LOL Break in then /me thinks thats a stupid idea\Hackintotherecomputers/and as for the pin detectors damn

User is offline   Dukefan24 

Shouldn't we rent a shrinker from Duke and use it to get in the 3DR HQ. Of course we will then come out with 3 gigs of DNF content, if we managed to shrink their mighty ninjas..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options