Duke4.net Forums: The Twins in DNF - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Twins in DNF

Poll: Vote on the twins' appeal (59 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of the twins?

1. These chicks need a face lift! (3 votes [5.08%])

Percentage of vote: 5.08%

2. They're not ugly, but not beautiful either. (11 votes [18.64%])

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

3. Cute, but I would have expected more from the chicks Duke is dating. (21 votes [35.59%])

Percentage of vote: 35.59%

4. They are awesome and I wouldn't change a thing! (24 votes [40.68%])

Percentage of vote: 40.68%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   Raziel 

What do people think of the twins in DNF? Would you keep them as they are, or do you think they need to be beautified?

This post has been edited by Raziel: 13 October 2010 - 02:21 AM

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostRaziel, on Oct 13 2010, 12:17 PM, said:

What do people think of the twins in DNF? Would you keep them as they are, or do you think they need to be beautified?

Barely 18 and android, just the way Duke likes 'em.

User is offline   Jeager1999 

I'll wait till pics of them nude pop up. Which I'm expecting pretty soon. On a Related note. Do any of you think the fact that they are twins, yet they make out with each other Creepy?

This post has been edited by Jeager1999: 13 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

View PostJeager1999, on Oct 13 2010, 03:37 AM, said:

I'll wait till pics of them nude pop up. Which I'm expecting pretty soon. On a Related note. Do any of you think the fact that they are twins, yet they make out with each other Creepy?

It wasn't enough that DNF now has girls blowing duke so they also had to give us bisexual girls kissing and stuff. But it seems not even that was enough for DNF and they thought that on top of strippers, blow jobs and lesbian kissing, some incest would just make the game complete... lol!
Probably, in the DNF sequel we will get pedophilia too! I mean twins dressed as school girls is just too soft, the next game needs real school girls...
The retail game simply must contain a radioactive condom inside it! You use it and then you die of cancer!

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 13 October 2010 - 03:02 AM

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 13 2010, 02:59 AM, said:

It wasn't enough that DNF now has girls blowing duke so they also had to give us bisexual girls kissing and stuff. But it seems not even that was enough for DNF and they thought that on top of strippers, blow jobs and lesbian kissing, some incest would just make the game complete... lol!
Probably, in the DNF sequel we will get pedophilia too! I mean twins dressed as school girls is just too soft, the next game needs real school girls...
The retail game simply must contain a radioactive condom inside it! You use it and then you die of cancer!

Man I like You. LMAO. ;)

User is offline   Kathy 

I want Duke to be bisexual.

User is offline   Raziel 

I have to admit, what bothers me most about the twins is actually the way they talk and laugh... If a chick laughed like that in the medieval days she would have been burned at the stake for being a witch.

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 13 2010, 12:59 PM, said:

I mean twins dressed as school girls is just too soft, the next game needs real school girls...

There's a "no twins allowed" rule in the US educational system?

User is offline   Sebastian 

I hardly expect Duke Nukem Forever to excel very much in believable facial expressions so I'm not really bothered by it. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West along with Half-Life 2 are probably the two games (I can think of at the moment) which nailed this almost perfectly.

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostX-Vector, on Oct 13 2010, 04:06 AM, said:

There's a "no twins allowed" rule in the US educational system?

He meant real school girls as in younger chicks. I don't think those chicks are in school, they look to be about 20-22 and just dress the part. Besides, if they actually were in school, I think the game wouldn't make it on store shelves ;).

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRaziel, on Oct 13 2010, 03:11 PM, said:

Besides, if they actually were in school, I think the game wouldn't make it on store shelves ;).

Duke is theirs daddy.

User is offline   Jinroh 

Duke is theirs daddy.

That made me think of "Don't wake Daddy" ^o^
http://www.boardgame....com/images/Don

I don't see the twins as too bad I guess, they're there and fit with Duke's one dimensional rockstar-esque personality. They're the next logical step up from the babes in Duke3D I guess. ^^ It would be cool if Bombshell was still in the game and gave Duke a run for his money. ;) If she was like the one girl he couldn't get or something would bring some nice banter into the game ^^

This post has been edited by Jinroh: 13 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

So, uh, how many of you have read the leaked documents?

I think the twins are okay. They're cute and all that. They'll serve their "purpose" in the story, too. ;)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Please no hints or anything Commando nukem, please.

I want the forum to be safe for reading. Even if it's something small. I don't want to know about it.

This post has been edited by DavoX: 13 October 2010 - 07:32 AM

They're not ugly, but I reckon they are too skinny, I don't like skinny women and I'm not sure Duke would either, at least the strippers in Duke 3D seemed to have some shape to them, but even they were a little too skinny in my opinion.

View PostHigh Treason, on Oct 13 2010, 08:50 AM, said:

They're not ugly, but I reckon they are too skinny, I don't like skinny women and I'm not sure Duke would either, at least the strippers in Duke 3D seemed to have some shape to them, but even they were a little too skinny in my opinion.
Well there twins so their combined weight is that of a average woman, and you know Duke to do things one at a time.

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostCommando Nukem, on Oct 13 2010, 05:46 AM, said:

So, uh, how many of you have read the leaked documents?

I think the twins are okay. They're cute and all that. They'll serve their "purpose" in the story, too. ;)

View PostHigh Treason, on Oct 13 2010, 08:50 AM, said:

Commando NOOOOO!!!! come on man, that right there is a spoiler! please be a lickle more careful in the future ;)

yes high treason, I'm with you, I expect some more meat on those bones, I like the bigger women too, but for Duke, I dunno, I guess it seems about right

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostJinroh, on Oct 13 2010, 04:47 AM, said:

That made me think of "Don't wake Daddy" ^o^

I don't see the twins as too bad I guess, they're there and fit with Duke's one dimensional rockstar-esque personality. They're the next logical step up from the babes in Duke3D I guess. ^^ It would be cool if Bombshell was still in the game and gave Duke a run for his money. ;) If she was like the one girl he couldn't get or something would bring some nice banter into the game ^^

holy crap I remember the ads for that game haha.

and yes, the addition of a girl that Duke couldn't have would really make things interesting, I would like to see that ;)

• Judge Mental

View Postferran275, on Oct 13 2010, 10:14 AM, said:

Commando NOOOOO!!!! come on man, that right there is a spoiler! please be a lickle more careful in the future ;)

Em... How? I said absolutely nothing specific.

And what the frell is a lickle?

User is offline   Outtagum 

View PostHigh Treason, on Oct 13 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

You like the big ones I see. ;)

User is offline   Honza 

and where is the blonde bombshell from DNF '98 and probably '01?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

the robotic twins please me.

View PostDavoX, on Oct 13 2010, 11:32 AM, said:

I want the forum to be safe for reading. Even if it's something small. I don't want to know about it.

Too late for that now. Some people think everyone has read the documents. ;)

This post has been edited by Zor: 13 October 2010 - 01:25 PM

• Judge Mental

View PostZor, on Oct 13 2010, 02:25 PM, said:

Too late for that now. Some people think everyone has read the documents. ;)

Again, nobody said anything specific. The only folks who even have a clue about what im referring to are those who have already read the documents. You cannot derive from what I said anything specific.

View PostCommando Nukem, on Oct 13 2010, 05:31 PM, said:

Again, nobody said anything specific. The only folks who even have a clue about what im referring to are those who have already read the documents. You cannot derive from what I said anything specific.

I'm not talking about you. ;)

Though if what has been said is not true, then alright. ;)

View PostHonza, on Oct 13 2010, 01:01 PM, said:

and where is the blonde bombshell from DNF '98 and probably '01?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Are there and info in these forums about just who the hell she is? I would use search but don't know where to begin.

• Judge Mental

View PostJeager1999, on Oct 13 2010, 04:36 PM, said:

Are there and info in these forums about just who the hell she is? I would use search but don't know where to begin.

She's some kind of Earth Defense Force Operative. Much like Duke himself is some kind of call-upon that EDF employs.

View PostJeager1999, on Oct 13 2010, 04:36 PM, said:

Well, From the last I heard She is a Helper of Duke. According to the
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Bam050196: 13 October 2010 - 03:45 PM

User is offline   Stabs 

View PostRaziel, on Oct 13 2010, 03:06 AM, said:

I have to admit, what bothers me most about the twins is actually the way they talk and laugh... If a chick laughed like that in the medieval days she would have been burned at the stake for being a witch.

who cares whats coming out of their mouth, we all know the only important thing is whats going in ;)

User is offline   Metalwolf 

View PostBetelgeuse, on Oct 13 2010, 04:55 PM, said:

the robotic twins please me.

They're robots? That would remove about 90% of squickiness if it's true...

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options