Duke4.net Forums: Holoduke - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Holoduke  "Confirmed? yay or nay?"

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostTetsuo, on Sep 27 2010, 03:38 PM, said:

Now that's a can of worms if I've ever seen one! I once got flamed for saying Halo isn't as revolutionary as it is made out to be... that it's a competent shooter but not THAT revolutionary.

Yeah, I originally wrote out this huge rant about how much I hate Halo then decided this isn't the place for it. I'm here for my Duke, if you like Halo, good for you, I despise it, end of discussion, I would be happy if I died never seeing the letters H, A, L, and O together again. :)

User is offline   Night Wolf 

View Postferran275, on Sep 28 2010, 06:32 AM, said:

Halo blows ass chunks, lets not start THAT argument...

Hell yeah it does.

User is offline   Kathy 

" our personal favorite, the HoloDuke. It turns Duke invisible and spawns a hologram. But where Halo's rand to a spot and stood there, the HoloDuke stands and glares, firing his shotgun at them while you run behind them and shotgun them in the ass. Oh, the explosions are awesome too."
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/rea...erience-With-It

Turns Duke invisible?

User is offline   Sebastian 

Sounds pretty cool to me.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

I found holoduke useless in single player, but it is very useful sometimes during multiplayer, like in Hollywood Holocaust, the hidden area with the chaingun (ripper), shotgun, etc. and have a holoduke sitting somewhere in the middle area outside wide open. Have someone shoot at it while you shoot them. I find that most useful. It could definitely be useful if there were some added stuff to it.

User is offline   Stewox 

HoloDuke confirmed

http://www.dealspwn.com/duke-nukem-preview...s-steve-gibson/

whats next? Steroids? :(

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Oct 17 2010, 06:41 PM, said:

whats next? Steroids? :(

I really don't see why not, they're part of every balanced DukeDiet :(

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options