Duke4.net Forums: DNF to be in Season 4 of the Jace Hall Show? - Duke4.net Forums

• 13 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF to be in Season 4 of the Jace Hall Show?

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I40VqvTqisI

9:20-10:01

:)

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Sep 22 2010, 09:30 AM, said:

I asked Jace some weeks about DNF being in the new season...he said something like 'top secret' :)

User is offline   Honza 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Sep 22 2010, 01:45 PM, said:

I asked Jace some weeks about DNF being in the new season...he said something like 'top secret' :)

I tried a little transcript of that time 9:20-10:01:

Reporter: You've had access to DNF years ago..
Jace (?):Me and Duke we have a long history together and what I can just say is "always bet on Duke" hmm... If you gonna ask - is it worth the wait? Duke is always gonna worth the wait, is it answered?
Reporter: Yeah.
Jace (?):If you watch season 4 of Jace Hall show, well I've a few surprises... It's all I can say.

This post has been edited by Honza: 22 September 2010 - 04:04 AM

User is offline   ferran275 

ehh...

I really don't feel like watching 15 minutes of that guy, lets cut to the chase, when is season 4 of his show and when can I get short clips of said show? :)

Also bear in mind he might just be fishing for views on his new season too.

User is offline   Honza 

View Postferran275, on Sep 22 2010, 02:47 PM, said:

ehh...

I really don't feel like watching 15 minutes of that guy, lets cut to the chase, when is season 4 of his show and when can I get short clips of said show? :)

Also bear in mind he might just be fishing for views on his new season too.

according to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GA91ssKJ9Cg
it's gonna be "fall 2010".

This is becoming ridiculous - DNF "when it's done in 2011" (while not mentioning which calendar is being used)

This post has been edited by Honza: 22 September 2010 - 06:39 AM

User is offline   3dwizard 

AWW FUCK NO!
Not that fucking faggot again! I hate Jace Hall and I HATE how he used DNF to start his show and how he uses it every now and then to get attention to this poor ass home made piece of shit show that nobody watches even when they are high!
THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP FFS! 2k or Gearbox need to stop the secrecy and gayness and they DEFINITELY NEED TO FUCKING KILL JACE HALL WITH AN SPOON!

I hope and pray, DNF won't get covered by that JaceHole again or I will go completely MAD!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 22 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Dude, you hate everything that's awesome don't you.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 22 2010, 05:13 PM, said:

AWW FUCK NO!
Not that fucking faggot again! I hate Jace Hall and I HATE how he used DNF to start his show and how he uses it every now and then to get attention to this poor ass home made piece of shit show that nobody watches even when they are high!
THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP FFS! 2k or Gearbox need to stop the secrecy and gayness and they DEFINITELY NEED TO FUCKING KILL JACE HALL WITH AN SPOON!

I hope and pray, DNF won't get covered by that JaceHole again or I will go completely MAD!

Dude. I can understand why you may not like his show... But Jace Hall? He's an friggin awesome guy. You really need to chillax, home slice.

...and his show? Its got an audience that numbers in the millions, that isnt a show that "Nobody watches." :)

User is offline   Green 

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 22 2010, 05:13 PM, said:

AWW FUCK NO!

Don't be a troll... :)

Jace Hall was the CEO of Monolith which made such great games such as Blood, Blood 2: The Chosen and FEAR. His also the executive producer of the new V series.
His awesome :)

This post has been edited by Mr. Green: 22 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostMr. Green, on Sep 22 2010, 08:56 PM, said:

Jace Hall was the CEO of Monolith which made such great games such as BlooD and FEAR.

I fixed that.

View PostMr. Green, on Sep 22 2010, 05:56 PM, said:

Don't be a troll... :)

Jace Hall was the CEO of Monolith which made such great games such as BlooD, Blood 2: The Chosen and FEAR. His also the executive producer of the new V series.
His awesome :)

Sorry but YOU are the last person on this forum to call me a troll...
I know everything about him and I just hate him, pure and simple. I find him incredibly annoying and that's my view on him.
Just because a person knows how to make games doesn't make him a funny guy too!

• Judge Mental

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 22 2010, 06:46 PM, said:

I fixed that.

And you did a damn good job at that!

Cant wait for the next season.

• The Sarien Encounter

Jace is ace. I think he's hilarious.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Never watched an episode of his show in my life, don't plan to either.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 22 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

View PostThe Commander, on Sep 22 2010, 09:01 PM, said:

Never watched an episode of his show in my life, don't plan to either.

You will save years of your life by not getting annoyed by that bald annoying stick!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Too bad the forum has a "Don't ban trolls" policy.

View PostDavoX, on Sep 23 2010, 07:29 AM, said:

Too bad the forum has a "Don't ban trolls" policy.

I agree, trolls are present in gaming forums more than anywhere else!
The worst kind, are the kids that come to gaming communities populated by mostly adult fans and start with their lame jokes and insults and all the other kinds of immaturity that's typical for all 16 year olds. I noted in most of the cases they think of themselves as being mature people that are actually just being clever through their lame jokes, even though some of the other users here could be their parents irl.
There are at least 6 users here that annoy me for ex. and I did point a few of them for being trolls but I know it could be even worse.
On the gearbox forums there are some very retarded and obvious trolls which are much worse than the ones here.

Though even if I don't think this is the right topic where you should start this debate, I agree that trolls should be kicked the hell out of this forum!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 23 September 2010 - 10:05 AM

User is offline   Honza 

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 23 2010, 07:54 PM, said:

I agree that trolls should be kicked the hell out of this forum!

Absolutely and I found special award for them :) (cz wiki :) )
Posted Image

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 22 2010, 08:13 PM, said:

AWW FUCK NO!

I personally hope it gets covered by Jace Hall - just to watch your little toddler like whiny bitch fest.

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 23 2010, 01:54 PM, said:

Though even if I don't think this is the right topic where you should start this debate, I agree that trolls should be kicked the hell out of this forum!

Good lets start with you - STFU and GTFO!!!

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Sep 23 2010, 12:24 PM, said:

...just for your big fat fucking information.

the anger and frustration behind this line had me rolling :)

View PostStrikerMan780, on Sep 23 2010, 04:24 PM, said:

I'm aware nobody is going to appreciate the language I'm using, but, I've fucking had enough of this shit. I've hit the breaking point, fuck it all.

Don't count on it - some of us can fully, completely and absolutely appreciate the language of your post.
Have to say hit the nail on the head, pretty dam good.

• Judge Mental

View Postcanada4duke, on Sep 23 2010, 02:10 PM, said:

Don't count on it - some of us can fully, completely and absolutely appreciate the language of your post.
Have to say hit the nail on the head, pretty dam good.

Poor Jace. He just wants to have his little internet show, and haters gotta hate.

...And then the hate spreads to everyone else like a disease.

Well, at least we'll have some peace for 14 days, amiright? Thank God. :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Alright no more trolling please. I can tolerate a lot but I cannot guarantee how other admins may respond to the behavior of certain people. :)

User is offline   zwieback 

some people have issues.

well i'm looking forward to anything duke related. i don't care WHO features duke, but i think jace hall would be a good place imo. ofc, some disagree and i can understand that - jace hall is a guy that you either like or hate.
i think he's awesome.

yatta, i wish you all the best - i'm out until some new information will pop-up.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

It seems 3dwizard just likes it here because he can cuss and troll as much as he wants. That IMO is a thing that should NOT be allowed by mods.

User is offline   Martin 

3dwizard ftw. I love you, bro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxx

Is Jase Hall the bald man who featured DNF on some YouTube program a couple years back, and he's sitting at a table with GB and asks him "WTF!?"..? If so, it's cool that it's gonna be on the show again.

• Judge Mental

View PostMartin, on Sep 24 2010, 03:31 PM, said:

3dwizard ftw. I love you, bro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxx

Is Jace Hall the bald man who featured DNF on some YouTube program a couple years back, and he's sitting at a table with GB and asks him "WTF!?"..? If so, it's cool that it's gonna be on the show again.

Yessir.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 23 2010, 09:54 AM, said:

I agree, trolls are present in gaming forums more than anywhere else!

Sig worthy!

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 23 2010, 09:54 AM, said:

The worst kind, are the kids that come to gaming communities populated by mostly adult fans and start with their lame jokes and insults and all the other kinds of immaturity that's typical for all 16 year olds.

Oh for the love of chocolate... I swear I can't stop laughing! :)

This post has been edited by Radar1013: 24 September 2010 - 06:07 PM

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostMartin, on Sep 24 2010, 05:31 PM, said:

Is Jase Hall the bald man who featured DNF on some YouTube program a couple years back, and he's sitting at a table with GB and asks him "WTF!?"..? If so, it's cool that it's gonna be on the show again.

It wasn't YouTube.

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options