Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever will be playable at First Look - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever will be playable at First Look

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#1

First look is a Dutch gaming convention, Take Two announced that Duke Nukem Forever will be playable at that convention.
So for the people that are living in Germany, Belgium or Netherlands come play some!

http://www.firstlookevent.nl/

I will also be there but thats only for DNF.

This post has been edited by Gurty: 09 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

0

User is offline   Jhect 

  • -111

#2

and there are sluts too!!
0

User is offline   Splat 

  • Eat Shit and...
  • 69

  #3

You bringing your camera Gurty?

Duke4.net Graphics Whore
0

User is offline   Yatta 

  • Pizza Lawyer
  • 240

  #4

You should be our Duke4.net reporter for this one Gurty. :)

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.
0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#5

Well as i said i will be there on sunday (bought the ticket when i knew duke was there) and i'm bringing my camera, digital cam. So i will upload the stuff on my server so you guys can download/watch it. But don't expect 1080p movies :) and i also might wright a little preview about it.
0

User is offline   Jhect 

  • -111

#6

View PostGurty, on Sep 9 2010, 09:51 PM, said:

Well as i said i will be there on sunday (bought the ticket when i knew duke was there) and i'm bringing my camera, digital cam. So i will upload the stuff on my server so you guys can download/watch it. But don't expect 1080p movies :) and i also might wright a little preview about it.


nice i cant wait to see it!!!
i have faith in you to hold that camera still! and if there is a mirror then let us see what duke looks like in it. it looks very good in the few videos i have seen but that is just a very short glimpse
0

User is offline   ReaperMan 

  • 1,267

#7

If anyone asks what your doing, just say your taking pictures. :)
0

User is offline   Honza 

  • 12

#8

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 10 2010, 03:14 AM, said:

If anyone asks what your doing, just say your taking pictures. :)


+1
it seems like working strategy :)
0

User is online   Jinroh 

  • 106

#9

Just tell them you're Frank West, Ace Reporter. :) Lucky guy though getting to get close to DNF when I can't T_____T

"So long HRP, bring on Duke "NextGen" :3
0

User is offline   Kathy 

  • 1,248

#10

Break the urinal and try to drink the water!

Windows incompatibility is a feature, not a bug.
0

User is offline   3dwizard 

  • -3

#11

Hey Gurty, how about you chose to do out of the ordinary stuff in the game, stuff that noobs won't think of doing.
Do like Lotan said, try to smash the toilets, piss on the walls, blow the heads of the Holsom Twins and then piss on them, destroy duke's living room and piss on it, kill the EDF and piss on their bodies, kick the white board instead of drawing on it and piss on it, use noclip to exit out of the maps and piss in the void outisde the maps, find exploits and piss on them, make the game crash, format c: on the demo pc's after the game crashes then beat up people on the stage floor, pull out a real weapon and start killing innocent people there while screaming that video games made you kill people and after everybody is dead piss on everything you destroyed and killed and finally steal one of the pc's with the demo and upload the demo to us when you get home!
Aww and don't forget to film the whole thing.





Ps. Seriously now. Try to find the Holoduke, some dev said that it's hidden in the level where you get the truck.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 09 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

0

User is offline   Lunick 

  • Snazzy Ex Tazzy
  • 4,713

#12

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 10 2010, 03:23 PM, said:

Hey Gurty, how about you chose to do out of the ordinary stuff in the game, stuff that noobs won't think of doing.
Do like Lotan said, try to smash the toilets, piss on the walls, blow the heads of the Holsom Twins, destroy duke's living room, kill the EDF and rape their bodies, kick the white board instead of drawing on it, use noclip exit out of the maps, find exploits, make the game error and format c: on the demo pc's after the game crashes!


noclip XD. It would be funny if the cheat codes were the same from DN3D.

LeoTCK - EDIT: Jimmy, Blow it out your ass!
http://duke3dmaps.tumblr.com/
Posted Image
0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#13

Oke give me your requests because its almost 2a3 october!!
0

User is offline   ferran275 

  • 51

#14

View PostGurty, on Sep 19 2010, 09:15 AM, said:

Oke give me your requests because its almost 2a3 october!!

I know it's a crazy request, but if they show the trailer, please, PLEASE try and sneak your camera in, it's obvious we won't get an official one for awhile, so unofficial seems like all we're gonna get :-/

Posted Image
0

User is offline   Nfelli64 

  • Touched by the Banhammer
  • -7

#15

View Postferran275, on Sep 19 2010, 01:36 PM, said:

I know it's a crazy request, but if they show the trailer, please, PLEASE try and sneak your camera in, it's obvious we won't get an official one for awhile, so unofficial seems like all we're gonna get :-/

http://www.amazon.com/DCX-Camera-Hidden-Ca...8713&sr=1-1
;)
0

User is offline   ferran275 

  • 51

#16

View PostNfelli64, on Sep 19 2010, 09:53 AM, said:


Haha, we talked about this in another thread, it needs to happen O_O

Posted Image
0

User is offline   DavoX 

  • Honored Donor
  • 734

#17

Well talking about hidden cams on an open forum will definitely make them enforce their security, ;)
0

User is offline   ferran275 

  • 51

#18

View PostDavoX, on Sep 20 2010, 08:36 AM, said:

Well talking about hidden cams on an open forum will definitely make them enforce their security, ;)

right, because all the security at a Dutch gaming convention are sitting on an unofficial fan site reading through all our posts about hidden cameras and taking us seriously...

riiiiiiiiight

Posted Image
0

User is offline   3dwizard 

  • -3

#19

View Postferran275, on Sep 20 2010, 10:53 AM, said:

right, because all the security at a Dutch gaming convention are sitting on an unofficial fan site reading through all our posts about hidden cameras and taking us seriously...

riiiiiiiiight

Nope, but probably the NSA and KGB are! ;)

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 20 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#20

Well i got one problem with the spycam thing. My girlfriend managed a camera that looks a little bit like this one.
Posted Image
0

User is offline   ferran275 

  • 51

#21

View PostGurty, on Sep 20 2010, 10:42 AM, said:

Well i got one problem with the spycam thing. My girlfriend managed a camera that looks a little bit like this one.
Posted Image

this is no problem, just put it in a large novelty foam hat with a hole cut out in front ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by ferran275: 20 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

0

User is offline   3dwizard 

  • -3

#22

View PostGurty, on Sep 20 2010, 11:42 AM, said:

Well i got one problem with the spycam thing. My girlfriend managed a camera that looks a little bit like this one.
Posted Image

If you ever decide to film the dnf demo with that thing, you definitely don't need to hide it, I'm sure that you can just film the dnf demo with it after everybody runs for his life out of the building!

I'm pretty sure that if you even get close to a convention with that thing, the bodyguards would jump and form a pile on you out of fear that you might actually shoot the entire building with that thing.
I'm pretty sure, some people were gunned down from helicopters by the army in Iraq, for carrying such things lol.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 20 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#23

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 20 2010, 01:01 PM, said:

If you ever decide to film the dnf demo with that thing, you definitely don't need to hide it, I'm sure that you can just film the dnf demo with it after everybody runs for his life out of the building!

I'm pretty sure that if you even get close to a convention with that thing, the bodyguards would jump and form a pile on you out of fear that you might actually shoot the entire building with that thing.
I'm pretty sure, some people were gunned down from helicopters by the army in Iraq, for carrying such things lol.


Well in some way you are right, people are going to die because the camera shoots freaking lazohrzh!

Well as i told before, making video's here in the Netherlands isn't a crime. So i think i won't have any trouble filming it. Offcourse they are going to see it, but nobody cares because the dutchman are to sober.
0

User is offline   ferran275 

  • 51

#24

View PostGurty, on Sep 20 2010, 01:20 PM, said:

Well in some way you are right, people are going to die because the camera shoots freaking lazohrzh!

Well as i told before, making video's here in the Netherlands isn't a crime. So i think i won't have any trouble filming it. Offcourse they are going to see it, but nobody cares because the dutchman are to sober.

^ lol'd at this ;)

Posted Image
0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#25

I just received a e-mail from firstlook that Randy Pitchford will also be at Firstlook. I'am going to try to get a interview with him :P
0

User is offline   Dukefan24 

  • 6

#26

I'll be there as well when Randy Pitchford does the cool stuff. I'm so going to take pictures and play DNF!!!!!
0

User is offline   ReaperMan 

  • 1,267

#27

View PostGurty, on Sep 24 2010, 10:09 AM, said:

I just received a e-mail from firstlook that Randy Pitchford will also be at Firstlook. I'am going to try to get a interview with him :P


You could do an official interview for Duke4.net. :P
0

User is offline   Gurty 

  • 0

#28

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 24 2010, 06:55 AM, said:

You could do an official interview for Duke4.net. :P


I'am still thinking about what kind of questions i would ask him, do you guys got any idea's?

This post has been edited by Gurty: 24 September 2010 - 07:12 AM

0

User is offline   DavoX 

  • Honored Donor
  • 734

#29

Well first one would be, Why can't the trailer be released to the public yet?
0

User is offline   kaisersoze 

  • Honored Donor
  • 75

#30

Ok for the guys going-you really need to freaking get some nice static shots of the demo and if someone is able to record
video of the demo/trailer....please for the love of all things.....hold the freaking camera still! Stay on target!!! :P
0

Share this topic:


  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options