Duke4.net Forums: Where to get Duke Nukem Forever - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where to get Duke Nukem Forever  "(it might later work as price comparison too)"

User is offline   Jinroh 

View PostBugsBunny, on Sep 12 2010, 12:57 PM, said:

Go out, Duke is just coming back dude. DNF is just the beginning. Gearbox didn't buy the IP for one game my friend. They still have to finish Duke Nukem Begins and with them being the IP owners now, expect them to make a few more Duke games at least.

I was referring to the development concluding as the going out. Since DNF will be finished, they may as well go all out considering all that everyone went through. Not that I wouldn't like it on Feb, 1st 2011 or anything. I just need to know what day to call off work.

This post has been edited by Jinroh: 17 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostJinroh, on Sep 17 2010, 09:19 PM, said:

I was referring to the development concluding as the going out. Since DNF will be finished, they may as well go all out considering all that everyone went through. Not that I wouldn't like it on Feb, 1st 2011 or anything. I just need to know what day to call off work.

April 1st just seems too far away given the energy that was coming from PAX they were seeming to indicate a sooner rather than later policy.

Then again so many things have been conflicting about DNF since PAX. A roller coaster ride of Shock and Awe indeed. :)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options