User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

How'd you get that?

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostCommando Nukem, on Sep 7 2010, 03:00 AM, said:

How'd you get that?

Matthew Williams' Facebook account. :D

User is offline   3dwizard 

Is it me or does shit look cool in those pics?
That stripper seems to be much improved from the one we saw in the leak. But it could just be me and my wishful thinking covering my eyes...
Aren't you talking about Scott Miller's Duke Nukem account?

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 06 September 2010 - 11:09 PM

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 7 2010, 03:05 AM, said:

No, it was Matthew's. I'll post more if I find them.

User is offline   Green 

Please don't. I want the to see the trailer in all its glory!

User is offline   django 

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 7 2010, 12:51 AM, said:

The government makes the laws not the people.

Also, whats with some of you Europeans and bringing their Nationalistic Ideals to every conversation? No wonder you guys started two world wars.

I'm not nationalistic. There's stuff in my country that I hate as well. And I love the US. For saving the world at least once (1945). But there's something going on in your country that is far from the free and brave-credo you're so proud of.
Attached Image: Fascist_Palin_and_Tea_Party.jpg

The people vote for the government who in their turn make the law according to what the people want.

And it's not the gouvernment who's scared of words, tits and ass. It's the people.

• Judge Mental

View Postdjango, on Sep 7 2010, 12:53 AM, said:

I'm not nationalistic. There's stuff in my country that I hate as well. And I love the US. For saving the world at least once (1945). But there's something going on in your country that is far from the free and brave-credo you're so proud of.
Attachment Fascist_...ea_Party.jpg

The people vote for the government who in their turn make the law according to what the people want.

And it's not the gouvernment who's scared of words, tits and ass. It's the people.

Another guy who misses the joke.

and Palin? WTF?

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postdjango, on Sep 7 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

I'm not nationalistic. There's stuff in my country that I hate as well. And I love the US. For saving the world at least once (1945).

http://forums.duke4.net/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=53356

View PostLotan, on Sep 7 2010, 01:28 AM, said:

Actually just Russia but don't mind me :D

• Judge Mental

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 7 2010, 02:14 AM, said:

Actualy not. and I do mind you. I find that remark greatly insulting. It was a United effort of ALL allied nations that defeated Nazism. Everybody had their part to play, and if they didnt work together despite their differences it would not have happened.

ANYWAY... The trailer. Im excited, im barely sleeping the last few days because I want to be as ahead of the majority as I can to ensure I get a look at it. I remember what happened with the 2007 teaser came out... The internet broke everywhere the teaser was supposed to be.

View PostCommando Nukem, on Sep 7 2010, 02:21 AM, said:

Actualy not. and I do mind you. I find that remark greatly insulting. It was a United effort of ALL allied nations that defeated Nazism. Everybody had their part to play, and if they didnt work together despite their differences it would not have happened.

ANYWAY... The trailer. Im excited, im barely sleeping the last few days because I want to be as ahead of the majority as I can to ensure I get a look at it. I remember what happened with the 2007 teaser came out... The internet broke everywhere the teaser was supposed to be.

Nope just Russia but like I said don't mind me :D
And you shouldn't find that insulting unless you were in that war yourself.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 07 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

Why don't you answer in the post thread instead? This is not the thread for this kind of talk.

User is offline   dino 

Did the thread just go from 'Dude, where is my trailer' to 'who saved the world' and 'what country is the best'?

I expected the trailer to be released last Sunday - I hope we can enjoy it for the coming weekend then.

View PostIamthelaw!, on Sep 6 2010, 10:23 PM, said:

...What are you, Swiss? The EU is a whoredom of the 3rd World. You're right, there is no 'multiculturalism' or 'majorities' as-such. There is only de facto replacement of the native people.

Hey now, we're very multicultural. :D

User is offline   Honza 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Sep 7 2010, 08:59 AM, said:

finally something really useful!
Thank you!

btw it's 720x539 and this resolution seems to be like CAM to me :D
however theres is obvious in 2nd and 3rd pic flash (CAM doesn't do this)

User is offline   Eclipse 

Guys, keep it civil please. I don't care who's from what country, which country did what, and what country has what values. Keep it on topic or posts will start to get deleted.

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 6 2010, 11:05 PM, said:

Is it me or does shit look cool in those pics?
That stripper seems to be much improved from the one we saw in the leak. But it could just be me and my wishful thinking covering my eyes...

Fuck no. The leaked stripper was great. :D

View PostIamthelaw!, on Sep 7 2010, 04:10 AM, said:

You outted yourself as Russian immediately to me, I was only playing around with you to indicate anything to contrary. You can't write or speak English near as well as you seem to think. The illustrative remarks concerning the generous size of my package are in no way to be construed as empty bragging. I know you don't have what it takes, so I'm glad you just backed down like a little bitch. Now on to serious business: Russia sucks cock! Bulgaria and Romania are little fascist-appeasing Russian bitches. Italy is broke and so is Greece. So unless you're Spanish and broke AND set to fall apart, you have no major country left that I care to even condescend to take a crap on.

Just because most of the veterans of that war are old and dying now does NOT mean we do not have family members who did fight. Russia's death toll doesn't grant you some kind of exclusive in credit for ending that war. I'll bet 3dwiz is just another pinko punk. Russia is not EU and not multicultural, so it's the only one that fits the profile. Unless he's Serbian, but that just means he's a bigger faggot. Slobodan Milosovich was a saint, may he rest in peace! Kosovo IS SERBIA!

PS Nice screen shots guys.

>>> DUKE NUKEM: AMERICAN HERO <<<

PPS 3d: You know I sunk your battleship right now. You know I did.

I already told you I am not slavic so why do you think I'm russian?
Also I love it when you rage like mad, it shows that you really are everything I said about you, so watch your skull/eyeball pressure before your eyes blow out and crack your monitor :D

ps.
I can tell I trolled you too much already so I want to say that I feel that I need to give you a handicap next time!
Keep on hatin' and ragin' boy boy Posted Image

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 07 September 2010 - 04:39 AM

User is offline   engineer 

View PostIamthelaw!, on Sep 7 2010, 06:10 AM, said:

Slobodan Milosovich was a saint, may he rest in peace! Kosovo IS SERBIA!

Yugoslavian petaQ. All they are doing is fighting over what will eventually be a barren, irradiated wasteland.

This post has been edited by engineer: 07 September 2010 - 04:36 AM

• Judge Mental

View Postblackharted, on Sep 7 2010, 05:20 AM, said:

Fuck no. The leaked stripper was great. :D

Yeah near as I can tell the holsom twins and stripper are the exact same models we saw in the leaked materials.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View Postdjango, on Sep 7 2010, 04:53 AM, said:

Another person that can't get a joke :D

View Post3dwizard, on Sep 7 2010, 06:14 AM, said:

Russia got saved because it snowed, no one seems to think they they should bring winter clothing when they attack Russia.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 07 September 2010 - 04:56 AM

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Take all this Nationalism to the Post Thread or something. Please...

Who thinks that the new DNF trailer will be released today or tomorrow?

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 7 2010, 09:00 AM, said:

Not me

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

You guys should listen to Eclipse. He's got power here you know. :D

View PostEclipse, on Sep 7 2010, 05:07 AM, said:

Guys, keep it civil please. I don't care who's from what country, which country did what, and what country has what values. Keep it on topic or posts will start to get deleted.

View PostYatta, on Sep 7 2010, 02:02 PM, said:

You guys should listen to Eclipse. He's got power here you know. :D

Hey now, i was just joking when i posted that nationalistic thing, but a few people didn't quite get it.

@blackharted: well its got to come out some time soon, when do you think its going to be released then?

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I feel like they may start to back off the media train. I hope it doesn't go that way, but it very well could. Thus is the nature of the game we call DNF.

I would like an official trailer soon, soon as in this month.

I'd really like to see a trailer right now! :D Also a demo!!!

• Judge Mental

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 7 2010, 10:00 AM, said:

Im thinking within the week, definitly. The said soon, and the only reason we havent had it yet is because they had to rush things into position to be ready, so not everything was A'okay'd, for primetime yet. They might wait until Friday, but after that... No, they'd be pushing the simmer button about that point.

View PostMr.Flibble, on Sep 7 2010, 10:11 AM, said:

I feel like they may start to back off the media train. I hope it doesn't go that way, but it very well could. Thus is the nature of the game we call DNF.

I would like an official trailer soon, soon as in this month.

Nah, things are just getting started. Based on them telling us they dont want to jerk us around. They'd also be incredibly stupid to build this hype again, to show us just a bit of stuff, get the buzz going, and dumping it all over again.

interesting....look what pic is up on www.dukenukemforever.com

Posted Image

it's new isn't it?!

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options