Duke4.net Forums: Sorry if this has been posted already, but is anyone setting up a live video stream from the PAX panel? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sorry if this has been posted already, but is anyone setting up a live video stream from the PAX panel?  "I want to watch online in case something actually does happen."

User is offline   You 

Sorry if this has been posted already, but is anyone setting up a live video stream from the PAX panel?

I want to watch online in case something actually does happen!

I'd also like to watch the panel anyway, I think it could be an ineresting Q & A section either way.

Muxer

User is offline   Honza 

View PostYou, on Aug 31 2010, 09:18 PM, said:

Sorry if this has been posted already, but is anyone setting up a live video stream from the PAX panel?

I want to watch online in case something actually does happen!

I'd also like to watch the panel anyway, I think it could be an ineresting Q & A section either way.

Muxer

Yeah I'd love to have live stream too.

User is offline   You 

Sorry to bump this.

I was given a stream for this yesterday, but I've lost it. Now that I know one exists, does anyone else have it?

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

There's the one 2K will be streaming on Friday.

http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive

10 AM PT

DON'T forget that date! You have a date guys!

User is offline   Honza 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Sep 3 2010, 12:41 AM, said:

10 AM PT

DON'T forget that date! You have a date guys!

here is the livestream:

considering they go "Live" it must be something big they're going to announce, let's hope it's not gonna be f***ing Halo or some MMO crap.

User is offline   You 

Thanks! I actually just came back here to post the link as I seen it at "Duke watch".

I have to say, I thought that site would be a load of shite, but it's actually quite good.

User is offline   Green 

View PostHonza7, on Sep 2 2010, 04:06 PM, said:

here is the livestream:

considering they go "Live" it must be something big they're going to announce, let's hope it's not gonna be f***ing Halo or some MMO crap.

Considering 2K Games has nothing to do with the Halo games I don't think it'll even be remotely related to Halo :D
Chances are it's either Duke Nukem or Bioshock Infinite. Let's hope Duke Nukem :D

• The Sarien Encounter

Seeing as Bioshock Infinite was already announced it wouldn't be the "surprise" they're talking about.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Sep 3 2010, 02:17 AM, said:

Seeing as Bioshock Infinite was already announced it wouldn't be the "surprise" they're talking about.

they could be coming up with some gameplay that they didnt want to show us. but it really would surprise me. they were talking about a bioshock 2 dlc coming in fall. but thats not very big... bioshock infinite or DNF maybe :D i bow to god that it will be DNF. but bioshock infinite wouldnt be that bad. there isnt really anything else that i could want from 2k.

User is offline   Honza 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Sep 3 2010, 02:17 AM, said:

thanks god..

User is offline   Kathy 

I don't like how T2 is hyping their live feed. That is too suspicious. They know what people are expecting. And I doubt that would actually be the case. Remember all those PC Gamer hypes many years ago?

This post has been edited by Lotan: 02 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostLotan, on Sep 2 2010, 09:03 PM, said:

I don't like how T2 is hyping their live feed. That is too suspicious. They know what people are expecting. And I doubt that would actually be the case. Remember all those PC Gamer hypes many years ago?

Its 50/50. They could be hyping because of a Duke related announcement, or they could just be using the hype to showcase other stuff, but I highly doubt they'd do that. The risk of backlash, with all the gaming news sites covering this rumor... Its a powder keg waiting to happen.

• The Sarien Encounter

If they pulled a stunt like that they'd be the new ActiVision.

User is offline   Parkar 

• Honored Donor

View PostJhect, on Sep 3 2010, 02:29 AM, said:

they could be coming up with some gameplay that they didnt want to show us. but it really would surprise me. they were talking about a bioshock 2 dlc coming in fall. but thats not very big... bioshock infinite or DNF maybe :D i bow to god that it will be DNF. but bioshock infinite wouldnt be that bad. there isnt really anything else that i could want from 2k.

Not very likely as it's know already that they will be showing Bioshock Infinite on Saturday.

User is offline   Lunick 

So how long till the show?

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Sep 3 2010, 09:32 AM, said:

If they pulled a stunt like that they'd be the new ActiVision.

What similar thing did Activision do? Or are you refering to a general hate towards them?

User is offline   Honza 

View PostLunick, on Sep 3 2010, 08:58 AM, said:

So how long till the show?

about 6,5hours atm. In central Europe Berlin/Prague/Warsaw/Bratislava it starts at 19:00 local time.

User is offline   You 

Is that 5pm or 6pm GMT?

Muxer

AFAIK 6 PM.

User is offline   You 

Less than two hours to go folks!

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostYou, on Sep 3 2010, 12:24 PM, said:

Less than two hours to go folks!

Two long hours...

User is offline   You 

View PostReaperMan, on Sep 3 2010, 07:29 AM, said:

Two long hours...

Glad I came on and checked, timer now says less than one hour. Must be 5pm GMT, not 6PM as I was told earlier.

That means only 25 mins to go?

User is offline   3dwizard 

Is anybody going to record this stream?
I will not be here to see it because I just have to be out today of all days ...
So will somebody record this and put it up for download as soon as it's done?
I don't care if it will show dnf or not, I just want to see the moment when it's total win or total fail!

View PostYou, on Sep 3 2010, 11:35 AM, said:

Glad I came on and checked, timer now says less than one hour. Must be 5pm GMT, not 6PM as I was told earlier.

That means only 25 mins to go?

1 hour 22 mins to go

User is offline   Parkar 

• Honored Donor

It seems to tick over on the half hour. PAX starts in ~1:30h. Perhaps the stream goes online 30 minutes before the show starts.

This post has been edited by Parkar: 03 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

• The Sarien Encounter

I'm sure any DNF-related material would will be recorded and uploaded for viewing purposes by official sources sometime after the panel.

55 minutes now.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 03 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

User is offline   You 

THIS IS PAINFUL

Everyone - bathroom break
don't wanna have to hold it through the live feed!!!

lol

I have so much hope right now...

:D
Duke Nukem Seen at 2K Booth

Nice T-Shirt, Randy Pitchford from Gearbox

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options