Duke4.net Forums: Mupen64 - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mupen64  "Mupen64"

User is offline   Shawneth 

I used to play that map all the time, you don't need a cheat code when selecting the level in DukeMatch I am sure, I will check right now.

User is offline   Nukey 

View Postoporix, on Aug 26 2010, 12:14 PM, said:

I used to play that map all the time, you don't need a cheat code when selecting the level in DukeMatch I am sure, I will check right now.

Reasonably certain from memory that you do. The only two ways to access the map are those I mentioned. You're probably just used to having the level select cheat on all the time. I didn't realize the map was a secret for ages simply because I always activated the level select cheat as soon as I started the game.

This post has been edited by Nukey: 26 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

User is offline   Shawneth 

Same, I just used 1964 emulator and yes, there is no level select. That is a weird level, I remember the level was really pointless.

User is offline   The Duke 

Ok seems there is anew project 64 1.7 it's really good when i was playing duke nukem zero hour

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rFUlkkcHCOU

there is also an project 64k that has online I can't get it to work and i can't play any games on it

This post has been edited by The Duke: 27 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options