Duke4.net Forums: How much do you HATE Activision! - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How much do you HATE Activision!  "I fucking hate them!"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

To date Ubisoft has released like 30 Tom Clancy games. I've never played Assassin's Creed, either.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Assassin's Creed is a console port to PC...it is interesting to an extent. I didn't get far in it because it crashed and acted weird with my dual monitor set up. I also accidentally uninstalled it while trying to remove something else.
I may reinstall it at some point but school starts up this week so I am probably going to cut back on my gaming.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 28 2010, 02:17 PM, said:

To date Ubisoft has released like 30 Tom Clancy games. I've never played Assassin's Creed, either.

You should. Its really really good, your missing out.

BTW Mr. Flibble I never had any problems with Assassin's Creed.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I don't have a new computer or any consoles beyond a PS2. Feel free to send me either.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 29 2010, 12:59 PM, said:

I don't have a new computer or any consoles beyond a PS2. Feel free to send me either.

Poor poor you. What aren't you much of a gamer?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

The newest FPS I own is Shadow Warrior. :wacko:

View PostHendricks266, on Aug 29 2010, 01:12 PM, said:

The newest FPS I own is Shadow Warrior. :wacko:

:)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postblackharted, on Aug 29 2010, 04:03 PM, said:

Poor poor you. What aren't you much of a gamer?

I am a gamer. I'm poor and unemployed.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Even the employed and rich don't play games much. It comes with growing up and stuff, so I hear.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

True, but apparently this guy doesn't think you're a gamer unless you play new stuff.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 30 2010, 12:18 PM, said:

True, but apparently this guy doesn't think you're a gamer unless you play new stuff.

New stuff is bullshit rehashed old shit.

User is offline   NNC 

Worthless thread = 40 posts
My Redneck Rampage thread = 6 posts

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 29 2010, 04:18 PM, said:

Missed my point I thought since you said "I don't have a new computer or any consoles beyond a PS2. Feel free to send me either." I assumed you didn't care for games much. God you lot say i'm only a year old yet none of you seems able to read.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I used to despise EA but they haven't ticked me off in a while. Although, I haven't supported them at all by buying or trying any of their later games anyway.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Aug 30 2010, 01:15 PM, said:

I used to despise EA but they haven't ticked me off in a while. Although, I haven't supported them at all by buying or trying any of their later games anyway.

Kinda see your point.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postblackharted, on Aug 30 2010, 07:32 AM, said:

Missed my point I thought since you said "I don't have a new computer or any consoles beyond a PS2. Feel free to send me either." I assumed you didn't care for games much. God you lot say i'm only a year old yet none of you seems able to read.

I think you're the one who can't read. I was just pleading for a new computer or an Xbox.

User is offline   Sebastian 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Aug 30 2010, 02:15 PM, said:

Wow, you're missing out.

Mass Effect, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age...?

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I have heard good things about Mass Effect. I may try it sooner or later. Not interested in any of the others you mentioned, though. I'm a picky gamer. I guess because I'm mainly at the core a hardcore classic adventure gamer which makes me somewhat jaded about the current state of gaming.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 03 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Sep 3 2010, 05:31 PM, said:

I have heard good things about Mass Effect. I may try it sooner or later. Not interested in any of the others you mentioned, though. I'm a picky gamer. I guess because I'm mainly at the core a hardcore classic adventure gamer which makes me somewhat jaded about the current state of gaming.

No m8 you should be interested in Dead Space, funny story: I finished it and I knew when the spooky moments were about to happen, and my friend who thinks he's tough jumped out of his skin when a tiny little jumpy moment happend. :D

EDIT: Captain Awesome YOU are the one who can't read since you missed my point and even after I explained your mistake you still don't seem to get it.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 05 September 2010 - 05:07 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Right. Lay off the pipe, pal.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Sep 5 2010, 02:52 PM, said:

Right. Lay off the pipe, pal.

I know I'm right.

the owner of Activision is an asshole and a douchbag pure and simple

User is offline   Jeff 

WoW was cool before Activision took over in 2007 I believe it was. It was actually hard during original WoW, but it's gotten easier as time goes on. The original developers left in 2007 I believe. They were hardcore Everquest raiders.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 24 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

View Postduke4everman, on Feb 22 2011, 08:08 PM, said:

the owner of Activision is an asshole and a douchbag pure and simple

True that.

User is offline   #SH@DOW# 

They killed Guitar Hero. I hate em only for that. GH MetallicA was fucking outstanding and ass-kicking!

View Post#SH@DOW#, on Feb 25 2011, 11:55 AM, said:

They killed Guitar Hero. I hate em only for that.

And Crash Bandicoot! And Spyro! :D :D :D :P :D :D :D :D

View Post#SH@DOW#, on Feb 25 2011, 10:55 AM, said:

They killed Guitar Hero. I hate em only for that. GH MetallicA was fucking outstanding and ass-kicking!

Actually that's one thing they did right.
Guitar Hero has spawned a generation of fucktards that no longer find it cool to play real guitars but instead fucking toy plastic guitars.
I would have spat such dickwads in the face, sadly I never met one directly due to the age differences.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 07 March 2011 - 11:44 PM

I remember readon something about activision, i think it was something bad i read. But i don't remember >.<

User is offline   Ranger366 

Yeah, everyone loves Activision.
Just look up the marketing campaign for Call of Duty - yeah CoD is the best shoota eva.
Plays best on mah PS3. These amazing graphics and so.

Posted Image

Seriously, Acitivion is a cancer. And CoD doesn't even look great.
HL2 looks better - im no graphicwhore, don't misunderstand me...

User is offline   Hank 

Activision vs. EA ? Activision has a better website, Quake and Singularity. the point? None really. :P

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options