Duke4.net Forums: Fart attack : Bong - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fart attack : Bong  "forgotten mod adaption"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Today I've been somewhat bored.
Browsing my Duke files I found a cambrian mod which I used to enjoy back in the days.
Since it did not work anymore I decided to adapt this little piece of shit to EDuke32.
(Hint for the README-skippers : let a toilet-trooper attack you, kill him with the shrinker. Read BONG.TXT)

This post has been edited by LeoD: 13 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

User is offline   Marcho 

Interesting...Interesting indeed.

User is online   zykov eddy 

I remember this mod. Funny.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Post #1 attachment deleted due to update.
The mod didn't start any more, due to more pedantic CON handling as of EDuke32 r7271. This might affect other mods as well.
Some minor mistakes I made back then are revealed and I've fixed them, plus one or two more, and hopefully did not introduce new ones.
Since none of the 140 downloaders complained I guess things weren't so bad after all...
The updated version of Bong is available here or later on in the 'Other Stuff' section of Post #1 in 'my' thread, if editing old posts should ever be re-enabled.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 31 March 2019 - 03:50 AM

User is offline   necroslut 

Haha, I remember this mod! It also had fatalities/executions many years before Brutal Doom (unless I'm confusing two different mods now...)
I remember looking at its code when trying to figure out how to make enemies "jump" backwards when kicked.

This post has been edited by necroslut: 31 March 2019 - 07:39 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options