Duke4.net Forums: news next month?! - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

news next month?!

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 5 2010, 01:17 AM, said:

What type of fucked up person is "friends" with a game developer's girlfriend?

Uh, "Yatta's Bitch" and some of the posts you've made are pretty fucked up.

View PostTea Monster, on Aug 5 2010, 05:24 AM, said:

You guys have really got to stop this crap now. It was bad enough when somebody was counting the cars in the 3DR car park. Now you are stalking their girlfriend's facebook pages. You've taken it beyond laughable to actively creepy.

What do you expect? They promise us a great game and they're not delivering. People are going to look into things and research. If Scott's girlfriend had a problem adding a Duke fan to her friends on Facebook, she wouldn't have accepted my request. I go by the name of Nukem Dave on there and she should know I'm a hardcore Duke fan. She appears to be a Duke fan as well. She's an artist and she made an image of Duke and submitted it to Duke's Facebook page. :)

View PostDuke Rocks, on Aug 5 2010, 02:18 PM, said:

I don't get it....how could the fact that Scott Miller's girlfriend is visiting him possibly be anything even remotely related to DNF?

Never said it was.

View Postcanada4duke, on Aug 5 2010, 04:55 PM, said:

For those that deserve to be capped now, can we take turns putting them out of their collective misery?

If anything is "fucked up" around here, this is it. This website has lost its way. It never was 100% perfect here, but ever since May of last year, it has gotten worse. It's no longer a fan site. It appears to be more of an anti-DNF site. People shouldn't be attacked for trying to find info about the game, even if the info they find turns out to be nothing. At least they tried. Now, if there was people finding stuff and claiming it was DNF related without proof or just plain making shit up, then no, that shouldn't be tolerated.

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

Posted Image

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Man, oh man. What an embarrassment of a thread this has become. If this were my forum, I'd lock this seal this foolishness away by now. By that, I mean wipe it off the face of the forum.

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Aug 4 2010, 11:45 PM, said:

Scott's girlfriend made an interesting post on Facebook, but it could be nothing.

"Samanta Erdini: 22 of August in Texas and then LA!!!!! :)"

It IS nothing. Stop that. You're digging for something that isn't there, and looking in all the wrong places.

View PostThe Commander, on Aug 5 2010, 03:34 PM, said:

I wonder how many people are going to cap themselves when they finally realise that the game aint coming out.

View Postcanada4duke, on Aug 5 2010, 05:55 PM, said:

For those that deserve to be capped now, can we take turns putting them out of their collective misery?

View PostTea Monster, on Aug 5 2010, 06:25 PM, said:

How much would you pay to be able to take out a Duke-Tard? Assuming that they were selling tickets at $___.99 per pop.

These posts, are just low.... very low, and just wrong. Anyone with a brain stem can read these quotes, and realize there's something sick and afoul here.
I thought I was warped, twisted, and sadistic... But christ, the way you people make it sound, you're almost serious about it.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 05 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Aug 5 2010, 07:09 PM, said:

If anything is "fucked up" around here, this is it. This website has lost its way. It never was 100% perfect here, but ever since May of last year, it has gotten worse. It's no longer a fan site. It appears to be more of an anti-DNF site. People shouldn't be attacked for trying to find info about the game, even if the info they find turns out to be nothing. At least they tried. Now, if there was people finding stuff and claiming it was DNF related without proof or just plain making shit up, then no, that shouldn't be tolerated.

Absolutely 100% agreed. I seriously don't know why people come on here to troll about the game never coming out or the continual bashing of
people who think the game will actually ship. I used to visit the site here daily but the rampant trolling has soured me.

This is supposed to be a fan site dedicated to DNF and it has sadly become a haven for trolls and negativity. It's not fun anymore. That
the mods here continue to ignore obvious trolling, name calling and now calls for "taking people out" is just fucking crazy. Seriously guys?

Yatta-no matter your personal feelings about George, you are running a fan-site for Duke Nukem Forever. A haven for those people who believe in the game and want to play it one day. That's why you created it. Let's get back to the fun and see if we can't clean this place up a bit. Please. I want the fun back here.

The future is going to be bright here shortly, you can take this site to the top or let the trolls fester in it long enough to kill it.

Thanks,

Kaiser

• Auramancer

Kaiser just hit the nail on the head pretty much.

User is offline   Reavantos 

Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postkaisersoze, on Aug 6 2010, 05:05 AM, said:

Let's get back to the fun and see if we can't clean this place up a bit. Please. I want the fun back here.

How? There is only one solution - close DNF subforum and begin banning people(for a week or so) for posting trolling crap in "general messages". There is nothing to discuss about DNF. You can either create a retarded "dnf is soming soon thread" or post in this thread near trollish messages about people being crazy in believing in DNF.

I don't see other options. What's there to discuss about DNF? We could just create "The DNF thread" in Duke Nukem General subforums and that would be enough.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Aug 5 2010, 06:09 PM, said:

Uh, "Yatta's Bitch" and some of the posts you've made are pretty fucked up.

Maybe so, but I like to occasionally have some fun. I also don't actively stalk people because they are in some way affiliated with a FUCKING VIDEO GAME!! A VIDEO GAME!!!! You know, a toy, something transient, temporary, short lived, non-essential, and (at this point) non-existent. I will repeat a recommendation from another post: GET A LIFE

Never said it was.

By posting the (unsolicited and creepy) information on this thread, you implied that it did. Don't try too hard to sound like a fucking idiot. You know that posting that type of stuff here is a direct assumption that it is related to DNF.

There is a difference between trying to find actual information and posting Facebook posts from a woman who is unrelated to the development of DNF and claiming (albeit implicitly) that it is related to a DNF unveiling. This whole thread is built around an unfounded claim that DNF news will be released in August/September. That sounds like a troll to me and he deserves to be ridiculed. We started with simply asking for proof or a source. When he said he wasn't going to give one, the obvious deduction is that he is trolling or smoking happy pipes.

Kaiser, I have some respect for you almost entirely based on how long you have been a DNF fan/3DR member. However, I think we have different definitions of trolling. I do agree that the call to take people out of their misery is a bit extreme, but you don't seem to acknowledge that jobi and others are being trolls for posting unfounded rumors without any support or source. Spreading misinformation is trolling and should be punished severely (in real life as well). There is a point where lines are crossed and I think that "following" a game developer's girlfriend is well beyond that line. No longer is it simply "being a fan" this is downright fetishism.
When DNF was announced, such behavior was not possible without being arrested or receiving a restraining order. With the rise of social networking such as Facebook and Twitter, fanboys and creepers are able to get their fix of "news" etc without actually breaking physical boundaries. However, this does not justify the actions and it does not make them better fans or better people. It still means they are creeps who should be put through mental examination and possibly not allowed to reproduce but this is not something that will happen because of how the world has changed in the last 13 years.

I agree with Lotan on principle that this thread and forum section should be closed. However, the fact that the DNF section on 3DR's site is open is enough to keep this one open as well. People just need to cool down and not post the first thing that pops in their head every time they think of DNF.

• Honored Donor

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 5 2010, 11:52 PM, said:

Kaiser, I have some respect for you almost entirely based on how long you have been a DNF fan/3DR member. However, I think we have different definitions of trolling. I do agree that the call to take people out of their misery is a bit extreme, but you don't seem to acknowledge that jobi and others are being trolls for posting unfounded rumors without any support or source. Spreading misinformation is trolling and should be punished severely (in real life as well). There is a point where lines are crossed and I think that "following" a game developer's girlfriend is well beyond that line. No longer is it simply "being a fan" this is downright fetishism.
When DNF was announced, such behavior was not possible without being arrested or receiving a restraining order. With the rise of social networking such as Facebook and Twitter, fanboys and creepers are able to get their fix of "news" etc without actually breaking physical boundaries. However, this does not justify the actions and it does not make them better fans or better people. It still means they are creeps who should be put through mental examination and possibly not allowed to reproduce but this is not something that will happen because of how the world has changed in the last 13 years.

I agree with Lotan on principle that this thread and forum section should be closed. However, the fact that the DNF section on 3DR's site is open is enough to keep this one open as well. People just need to cool down and not post the first thing that pops in their head every time they think of DNF.

I understand where you're coming from but I still think some people are being a bit extreme here.

Jobi is an extremely passionate fan. I personally think he's a fun guy to have around. As for "rumor" spreading....sometimes people do know/come across/associate with people "in the know" and things are talked about. Jobi may know somebody with knowledge that passed the blurb to him. Or not. I simply don't know.

I can tell you I personally would never compromise a source. Doesn't automatically make me a troll if I decide to post a blurb and not mention the source of the news/rumor either. Hell, half the newspapers probably wouldn't get their headlines or major stories without "sources" and guess what, they don't disclose who
their sources are either if those "sources" want to remain off the record!

As for Nukem Dave, Scott's girlfriend and Facebook-I see no problem with it(well, except for the fact I utterly despise Facebook and it can burn in a lake of fucking fire). If Scott's girlfriend accepted NukemDave's friendship request(and she apparently has done so) I fail to see why anyone has a problem with that. That's between them. This is simply a case of looking "too far into" an issue and seeing a problem when there is none. Period. End of story.

Things will get better here shortly when news starts to break on the game. :)

User is offline   Edli 

I prefer to look at it this way;

If news DOES break about the game, like it's being released sooner than we think or something major like that, then we can have a grand old time with it. Even if it's minor, it's probably better than nothing.

If news doesn't break, then it's nothing we're not already used to.

I'd say don't get your hopes up, but just take it as it comes, if it does :)

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 5 2010, 11:52 PM, said:

By posting the (unsolicited and creepy) information on this thread, you implied that it did. Don't try too hard to sound like a fucking idiot. You know that posting that type of stuff here is a direct assumption that it is related to DNF.

Well, I have the right to opinion, don't I? Oh, I do, but there's a price to pay. I have to get harshly ganged-up by several of you guys after I post it. Nevermind it anyway. I'm going to take it back if it's going to cause this much unnecessary commotion.

View Postkaisersoze, on Aug 6 2010, 12:46 AM, said:

As for Nukem Dave, Scott's girlfriend and Facebook-I see no problem with it(well, except for the fact I utterly despise Facebook and it can burn in a lake of fucking fire). If Scott's girlfriend accepted NukemDave's friendship request(and she apparently has done so) I fail to see why anyone has a problem with that. That's between them. This is simply a case of looking "too far into" an issue and seeing a problem when there is none. Period. End of story.

Same here. I only joined Facebook for Duke. Otherwise, I wouldn't be there. Yes, I may very well have looked too far into it. I'm not afraid to admit it. What made me think that it could have relation to DNF is the August rumor Jobi started, which I'm 90% sure he's telling the truth about it. He probably was told something by Scott from the sound of it. Scott does interact with fans from time-to-time on Facebook. Whatever he may have said to Jobi was probably brief. As far as I remember, I never recall Jobi in the past spreading a rumor and claiming he got it from some source. Same goes for Kaiser.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View Postkaisersoze, on Aug 5 2010, 06:05 PM, said:

Absolutely 100% agreed. I seriously don't know why people come on here to troll about the game never coming out or the continual bashing of
people who think the game will actually ship. I used to visit the site here daily but the rampant trolling has soured me.

This is supposed to be a fan site dedicated to DNF and it has sadly become a haven for trolls and negativity. It's not fun anymore. That
the mods here continue to ignore obvious trolling, name calling and now calls for "taking people out" is just fucking crazy. Seriously guys?

Yatta-no matter your personal feelings about George, you are running a fan-site for Duke Nukem Forever. A haven for those people who believe in the game and want to play it one day. That's why you created it. Let's get back to the fun and see if we can't clean this place up a bit. Please. I want the fun back here.

The future is going to be bright here shortly, you can take this site to the top or let the trolls fester in it long enough to kill it.

Thanks,

Kaiser

I understand where you're coming from and I know the negativity has soured our atmosphere, but I have a thing against banning/deleting/censoring posts unless they're outright spam. I also understand some of the hatred coming from disappointed fans, but I agree with you 100% on the outlook of the game as well as this being a fansite dedicated to DNF. I think the best compromise is for those of us who are bitter to solely channel our negativity toward the responsible parties (ex. 3DR or George Broussard) instead of being negative with the game itself, which at its current state has NOTHING to do with 3D Realms (not even in a Max Payne way).

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 5 2010, 08:52 PM, said:

I have no intention of closing this forum section, and you can actually expect for it to get expanded granted I share Kaiser's positive view on the short-term outlook of the game's development status. Despite the rumors and the trolls, some people here who may appear crazy are actually reasonably curious. NukemDave and Jobi are enthusiastic for good reason, even if they may not know it for sure yet. There are some hints that no one should miss, and once again I'd like to stress this news item: http://www.duke4.net...omment.news.345

View Postkaisersoze, on Aug 5 2010, 09:46 PM, said:

I understand where you're coming from but I still think some people are being a bit extreme here.

Jobi is an extremely passionate fan. I personally think he's a fun guy to have around. As for "rumor" spreading....sometimes people do know/come across/associate with people "in the know" and things are talked about. Jobi may know somebody with knowledge that passed the blurb to him. Or not. I simply don't know.

I can tell you I personally would never compromise a source. Doesn't automatically make me a troll if I decide to post a blurb and not mention the source of the news/rumor either. Hell, half the newspapers probably wouldn't get their headlines or major stories without "sources" and guess what, they don't disclose who
their sources are either if those "sources" want to remain off the record!

Things will get better here shortly when news starts to break on the game. :D

Agreed with everything here, as far as Jobi, sources, and things getting better are concerned. I have good reason to support Kaiser here and I am neither crazy nor obsessed with the game. And this means a lot, granted that knowing me you'll know how negative and doubtful I can be when it's come to 3DR/GB the past year.

That being said, I have no intention of censoring people who want to express negativity, doubt, or anger when it comes to DNF, overly-enthusiastic fans, Facebook matters, or whatever. You're entitled to your opinion and the last thing I will do is take away your privilege to express it.

View PostEdli, on Aug 5 2010, 10:33 PM, said:

I prefer to look at it this way;

If news DOES break about the game, like it's being released sooner than we think or something major like that, then we can have a grand old time with it. Even if it's minor, it's probably better than nothing.

If news doesn't break, then it's nothing we're not already used to.

I'd say don't get your hopes up, but just take it as it comes, if it does :)

News will break, we will have a grand old time, and start getting your hopes up, just slightly. Amongst this madness there may be some truth. :)

• Honored Donor

I love you Yatta. Hold me! Future is so bright I gotta wear :) :)

This post has been edited by kaisersoze: 05 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

User is offline   3dwizard 

Soap opera warning...

wow yatta you're the most generous mod I've ever met! :)

Although I hate to see all the negativity, i also still see the positive vibe in here. I just will use my own mind filter to see the good in here. :)

Kaiser, NukemDave and all my fellow bretheren we will have our vengance soon enough!
Duke comes back and he stands strong. This is also what some special someone was saying. :D

Trolls should be banned from playing the game

what a wonderful world...

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

I want a great game as much as anybody, else I wouldn't waste my time on these forums. I guess I've just become too jaded to believe anything said about this game's development anymore. Even worse, the gaming world has changed so drastically (for my tastes) from back when I was most hyped for this game and I suspect that, if released, it will be targeted at an audience that won't notice (or care) how different a game it will be from the one I was waiting for. I'm not so much upset that there's no game after 13 years as I am that the version I wanted will never come out. DNF-lite for Xbox is not what I had in mind.

My attitude to this possible news in August thing is this: If we get news this month then when that happens we will know and that will be a good thing. If we don't, then we don't.

View PostKristian Joensen, on Aug 6 2010, 07:16 AM, said:

My attitude to this possible news in August thing is this: If we get news this month then when that happens we will know and that will be a good thing. If we don't, then we don't.

My attitude now is well what NukemDave said.
(This may be the most grown up dissuction since well before May last year)

This post has been edited by blackharted: 07 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

• Auramancer

The way I see it, is try not to let the wait bother you so much, kick back, relax, and take anything you hear with a grain of salt until it comes from the horse's mouth. I do believe the game will still come out, and I also believe that when it does, it will be great. I'll be definitely showing my support for the game when it's released, I'll by it for both the PC and 360, never resorting to piracy. I've been waiting since 2000, and I'm still remaining quite patient, the only thing I've gotten impatient with is the DNF Forum community on numerous occasions.

I'm also looking forward to DNF's release because I got numerous friends on board, anxiously waiting for it as well, and when it does come out, we'll all gather together and have a massive DNF LAN party, similar to how we did with Halo 3, and then Halo Reach's Beta. All the while having a shitload of fun in Dukematches.

Now, the one friend who is hosting the LAN party, came to love Duke when I introduced him to Duke3D. He naturally took to the character just like that, because, he's already a major-league fan of the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Bruce Campbell, Bill Paxton, etc... (Basically stuff like Terminator, Dirty Harry, Die Hard, Army of Darkness, Aliens... among more.)

EDIT: By the way, I'm getting sick and tired of people making very twisted jokes about DNF Fan suicides, or offing/euthanizing fans for entertainment value... I lost someone to suicide, and I really don't appreciate it when people start talking shit. It's arrogant, makes it seem as if you think you're on a higher level, and that these people are subhumans, very.... Nazi-like if you tell me. The only people who deserve to have such hateful attention focused at them, are people like the Phelps' Family(WBC)... Those are the people that hold humanity back as a species, and deserve to be slaughtered like cattle for the good of the rest of humanity. Seriously, do your research about these people.

Most fanboys, while annoying as hell, are generally not hurting anyone, and aren't protesting against/picketing the funerals of/killing people who are different than them in sexuality, race, religion, etc. Let them be fanboys, and just ignore them.

Ah, and people, please, shut the fuck up about this stupid-ass, preachy cliche' called "Getting a life". If I hear it one more time, I'm going to fucking puke. If you think about it hard enough, it's a very arrogant cliche'/phrase, and in general is a very stupid concept.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 06 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

View PostStrikerMan780, on Aug 6 2010, 10:31 AM, said:

The way I see it, is try not to let the wait bother you so much, kick back, relax, and take anything you hear with a grain of salt until it comes from the horse's mouth. I do believe the game will still come out, and I also believe that when it does, it will be great. I'll be definitely showing my support for the game when it's released, I'll by it for both the PC and 360, never resorting to piracy. I've been waiting since 2000, and I'm still remaining quite patient, the only thing I've gotten impatient with is the DNF Forum community on numerous occasions.

I'm also looking forward to DNF's release because I got numerous friends on board, anxiously waiting for it as well, and when it does come out, we'll all gather together and have a massive DNF LAN party, similar to how we did with Halo 3, and then Halo Reach's Beta. All the while having a shitload of fun in Dukematches.

Now, the one friend who is hosting the LAN party, came to love Duke when I introduced him to Duke3D. He naturally took to the character just like that, because, he's already a major-league fan of the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Bruce Campbell, Bill Paxton, etc... (Basically stuff like Terminator, Dirty Harry, Die Hard, Army of Darkness, Aliens... among more.)

EDIT: By the way, I'm getting sick and tired of people making very twisted jokes about DNF Fan suicides, or offing/euthanizing fans for entertainment value... I lost someone to suicide, and I really don't appreciate it when people start talking shit. It's arrogant, makes it seem as if you think you're on a higher level, and that these people are subhumans, very.... Nazi-like if you tell me. The only people who deserve to have such hateful attention focused at them, are people like the Phelps' Family(WBC)... Those are the people that hold humanity back as a species, and deserve to be slaughtered like cattle for the good of the rest of humanity. Seriously, do your research about these people.

Most fanboys, while annoying as hell, are generally not hurting anyone, and aren't protesting against/picketing the funerals of/killing people who are different than them in sexuality, race, religion, etc. Let them be fanboys, and just ignore them.

Ah, and people, please, shut the fuck up about this stupid-ass, preachy cliche' called "Getting a life". If I hear it one more time, I'm going to fucking puke. If you think about it hard enough, it's a very arrogant cliche'/phrase, and in general is a very stupid concept.

Yeah so did most people m8. I know. Do you what did? got over it. Life is too short to get offended.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Aug 6 2010, 09:31 PM, said:

EDIT: By the way, I'm getting sick and tired of people making very twisted jokes about DNF Fan suicides, or offing/euthanizing fans for entertainment value... I lost someone to suicide, and I really don't appreciate it when people start talking shit. It's arrogant, makes it seem as if you think you're on a higher level, and that these people are subhumans, very.... Nazi-like if you tell me.

Godwin's law at its finest... :)

User is offline   Reavantos 

View PostLotan, on Aug 6 2010, 03:10 PM, said:

Mein fuhrer :)

• Auramancer

View PostLotan, on Aug 6 2010, 04:10 PM, said:

*sigh* Go fuck yourself. That isn't helping. I know what Godwin's law is, but, did you really need to point it out?

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 06 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Yeah, it was wrong for us to suggest blowing up people. I apologise.

Here is my viewpoint on the situation though:

I'd like to think that the game will come out some time. I don't KNOW it will, and I have no idea of when or if. I still would love to play DNF. I wouldn't hang out here and do all the stuff for the HRP if I didn't want to play some updated Duke.

But I liken it to taking a journey in a car with several people. You have no idea of how long the journey is going to be. Your destination could be around the next corner, or it could be miles and miles and miles away. Nobody really knows.
There are two people in the back who talk incessantly about how they know that the journey will end soon. At each new town, each new bend in the road, these same voices declare that they know that the journey will end soon.

if you had been doing this for OVER TEN YEARS, at some point, even if you were Mother Teresa, you really would want to pull over and tell them to STFU.

I'll be quiet now, but I know I'll be the only one :)

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 06 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostStrikerMan780, on Aug 6 2010, 01:31 PM, said:

Thats going in my signature because its so awesome. :)

User is offline   CruX 

StrikerMan780 said:

*sigh* Go fuck yourself. That isn't helping. I know what Godwin's law is, but, did you really need to point it out?

Okay, if you want something with a bit more detail, I'll oblige. I've got no problem with you, but you're really kind of imposing double standards in this thread, don't you think? I mean, you're condemning people like The Commander and Tea Monster for the suicide/homicide remarks which, I can agree are pretty extreme (albeit I pity the person that would interpret them so litterally) but in earlier posts you've made in other threads, you've said this...

StrikerMan780 said:

No, seriously. I'm rather unstable, and I loathe, despise, and look down on those who use other people's misery to get off. Trolls are those kinds of people, and if met one in the real world, I'd slaughter them like cattle.

And this...

StrikerMan780 said:

It's people with attitudes like yours that makes me want to lynch babies.

And even your own sig says this...

StrikerMan780 said:

fucking hypocritical maggots. Go die in a fire.

Even if you're talking about different types of people, the principal remains the same; you're looking down your nose at other people for using homicide and suicide as a means to get their point (serious or not) across, then turning around and doing the exact same thing. So next time you jump on the ole' soap box you might either want to consider taking a less holier-than-thou approach, or you may want to cherry-pick the things you rant about, so said rants won't be discredited by your own posting history.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 07 August 2010 - 03:23 AM

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 6 2010, 05:53 PM, said:

Okay, if you want something with a bit more detail, I'll oblige. I've got no problem with you, but you're really kind of imposing double standards in this thread, don't you think? I mean, you're condemning people like The Commander and Tea Monster for the suicide/homicide remarks which, I can agree are pretty extreme (albeit I pity the person that would interpret them so litterally) but in earlier posts you've made in other threads, you've said this...

And this...

And even your own sig says this...

Even if you're talking about different types of people, the principal remains the same; you're looking down your nose at other people for using homicide and suicide as a means to get their point (serious or not) across, then turning around and doing the exact same thing. So next time you jump on the ole' soap box you might either want to consider taking a less holier-than-thou approach, or you may want to cherry-pick the things you rant about, so said rants won't be discredited by your own posting history.

What a great post! 100% agreement on everything you said!

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 7 2010, 05:53 AM, said:

WOW. That's some epic ownage.

StrikerMan780 said:

I know what Godwin's law is, but, did you really need to point it out?

Yes. Because it was a stupid analogy. "Looking down"/arrogant => Nazi.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options