Duke4.net Forums: bintu is an insane spammer - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bintu is an insane spammer  "She is a odd new member"

User is offline   Dunken 

The post I got was from "Deleted Member" who I assume is bintu.
I don't know whether to feel surprised or annoyed but, that's the first time I got contact from a lousy attention seeker..

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostThe Commander, on Jul 15 2010, 04:08 PM, said:

We don't want this place turning into some crap like the 3DR forums are.

If you ask me at least the General discussions and the DNF forum are already shitholes.

View PostMr.Flibble, on Jul 16 2010, 05:15 AM, said:

Well, it is nothing special if you are pissed off at (some of) the people there anyway...it gives you a reason to stop posting.

Wouldn't being pissed off at everyone be enough reason to stop posting? :)

View PostMr.Flibble, on Jul 16 2010, 06:13 PM, said:

I'd rather have productive intelligent discussions than talk about which pokemon/anime girl is the best or why so and so is a troll or so and so is the best poster on the forum.

Is this the same guy who constantly makes sexual remarks that are supposed to be funny? :)

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View PostSangman, on Jul 17 2010, 06:57 PM, said:

If you ask me at least the General discussions and the DNF forum are already shitholes.

Since the Duke3D mod discussion was moved to here, what else is there to read?

Wouldn't being pissed off at everyone be enough reason to stop posting? :)

I'm a bit of a masochist I suppose...

Is this the same guy who constantly makes sexual remarks that are supposed to be funny? :)

Only to piss off a troll who didn't even say "hi" before showing himself to being an ass. Pay attention, Sang. :D There has been some engaging discussion here because no one is afraid to talk about politics or religion. Of course, if more people posted we could actually have more interesting discussions...
Hell, I should start linking to my column on the local internet news thingy...I get paid through traffic etc so it would be good.

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 17 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

User is offline   Sangman 

The only discussions I've seen range from politics and religion (booooring) to making stupid remarks to one another.. So yeah of course you're not gonna draw many visitors.

• I have the power!

Depends on the audience. But, yeah, it tends to devolve into flames. IN fact, there was one kid who commented on an article I wrote with just a string of general anti-religion comments and then went on to say that I should keep my opinions to myself. The irony was ridiculous. Of course, since the page doesn't have a system where you can be contacted when someone replies, you can do stupid stuff like that and have no accountability or realize how stupid you are when the writer of the story responds showing you how stupid you sound.

User is offline   Shawneth 

So your saying the kid was not so, smart? To me it sounds like you got a typical 12-13 year old.

• I have the power!

Let me show you..but I should in the Post Thread. (So I will)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options