Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Reload - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Reload  "New sprite replacements for characters/weapons. Contains NSFW images."

User is online   Sangman 

Well, urh, sad to hear? I guess?

User is offline   lawl 

View Postoporix, on Jul 15 2010, 01:32 PM, said:

It's funny, this entire topic was bout a regular mod, then being turned into the greatest fight over a pig, then in he end the whole thing was cancelled. YEA!

Yeah, because eDuke32 isnt good enough, for making a mod, which have good quality. (Look at HRP)
eDuke32 is crap.

Edit: Look at my picture .. =)

This post has been edited by Atlas555: 15 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

View PostNfelli64, on Jul 15 2010, 01:58 PM, said:

Alright, well I guess the textures arent duke material. :)
I might use them for something else then, as they are the best textures i made IMO
----
Besides all that, Me and disruptor have decided to cancel the mod. I want to move on to better engines and Disruptor cant do this alone. So it is cancelled i guess. :)
Atomic Reload:
If anyone wants to pick this up and continue and improve this project i will more than likely give out the latest copy of this mode.

OFF TOPIC:
Many of you might have seen the Dave Nukem Mod trailer. That is also dead, due to dave having health problems and all we cant get the voicing done. So if anyone wants to continue with the Dave mod also, feel free to ask and i will give you the pack.

Can you send the latest one to me?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostAtlas555, on Jul 15 2010, 05:35 PM, said:

Yeah, because eDuke32 isnt good enough, for making a mod, which have good quality. (Look at HRP)
eDuke32 is crap.

You're not very smart, are you? I'll agree that that HRP isn't really that good, but eDuke32 is much better than Duke3D.EXE.

User is offline   lawl 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Jul 15 2010, 03:35 PM, said:

You're not very smart, are you? I'll agree that that HRP isn't really that good, but eDuke32 is much better than Duke3D.EXE.

Have I say, that Duke3D.EXE is good?

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

It's just unfortunate that you don't seem know much about what can be done in the engine but want to tout your ignorance as fact. Since the mod is canceled I'll close this topic.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostAtlas555, on Jul 15 2010, 02:35 PM, said:

eDuke32 is crap.

You're an idiot. The HRP doesn't use any of the extra scripting which would be required to make models work properly in a mod. If you're expecting to just be able to drop models on top of code designed for simple sprites and have it look right, you're far too clueless to be making any kind of comments on how capable an engine is.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options