Duke4.net Forums: r1665 - mapster 3D-mode - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

r1665 - mapster 3D-mode  "uncontrolled movement"

User is offline   0815Jack 

hi,

since r1665 I have a problem with movement in 3D mode. After switching from 2D into 3D the "player" starts moving thru the level without any key pressed. The problem persists in r1666. Clean install, no HRP loaded. Can anyone confirm this?

WinXP-SP3, E8400, HD4350, 4GB RAM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I have been experiencing the same issue. The rapid, random movement in 3D mode renders it completely useless for me, I have gone back to using an older version of mapster.

User is offline   Loke 

Yeah, I just went to install 1666 and when I went into 3D-mode in Mapster32 the camera went completely bizarre making it impossible to navigate around. Both 1666 and 1665 seems to have this issue, however 1664 works fine.

Happening for me too.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I haven't tested it out, but apparently it's been fixed with this latest revision: http://dukeworld.duk.../20100705-1671/

Yes it has been fixed with this release. But its highly instable for me. In previous builds mapster sometimes crashed or just went black when switching from 2d to 3d mode, but in this release it happens nearly every time. (Win 7 Professional x64)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options