Duke4.net Forums: DNF Must Come Out - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF Must Come Out

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

Hi, I just want to say that no matter what anyone tells you the game will come out in the end. Even if George and Scott were to officially announce that the game was cancelled, I would not be able to come to terms with that resolution or accept that DNF wouldn't ever be released. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANY OUTCOME FOR DNF OTHER THAN RELEASE. So, basically, all the people saying that it won't happen just need to understand that that answer will NEVER be good enough for me, and you're wasting your time trying to get me to embrace a negative outcome.

User is offline   Green 

So your saying even if Scott and George both died and you were 80 you would still think the game is coming out? Wow..

User is offline   flarty 

its sickens me that atms that charge you for withdrawing your own money are now upping the ante and asking to be fed stray cats, horrendous.

User is offline   Green 

It's actually quite common where I live. :)

User is offline   Outtagum 

Cool Thread Bro!

User is offline   Green 

I think most of the people who post in this subforum need to undertake the The Ludovico technique :)

This post has been edited by Mr. Green: 29 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

User is offline   Reavantos 

View PostMr. Green, on Jun 29 2010, 04:30 PM, said:

I think most of the people who post in this subforum need to undertake the The Ludovico technique :)

kinda like the lack of civility + Catecholamines + insecurity

and i thought bungie.net was bad..lol

This post has been edited by Reavantos: 29 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

What if they admitted they deleted the source code? What if 3DRealms itself dies? Would you be so confident then?

• tile 1018

Either way I'm devising a plan to try and figure out if DNF is still in development.

• tile 1018

Of course everything 3DRealms could have been sarcasm. Just look at what they did April 29, 2008.

User is offline   Shawneth 

Who cares if that game doesn't come out for the xbox? The only reason I like Duke Nukem is for it's wonderful Duke3D on the computer. I don't even plan to buy it, and even if I did, who here is going to enjoy it on the xbox?

"Gee timmy, remember when they ported Duke3D to the xbox and didn't come shit, only the software, no polymost or polymer and not even the HRP which the xbox is capible of? Well now their sending Duke Nukem Forever there with none of the features. Hope you have a super time!"

I hope to god that Duke Nukem Forever gets it better than the XBLA version of Duke3D, oh and did you know that they went with the JFport of Duke3D WHY NOT EDUKE32? God, people need to know Duke better!

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View Postultra tree 85!, on Jun 29 2010, 05:47 AM, said:

Hi, I just want to say that no matter what anyone tells you the game will come out in the end.

Come out of whose end?

View Postultra tree 85!, on Jun 29 2010, 09:47 AM, said:

Hi, I just want to say that no matter what anyone tells you the game will come out in the end. Even if George and Scott were to officially announce that the game was cancelled, I would not be able to come to terms with that resolution or accept that DNF wouldn't ever be released. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANY OUTCOME FOR DNF OTHER THAN RELEASE. So, basically, all the people saying that it won't happen just need to understand that that answer will NEVER be good enough for me, and you're wasting your time trying to get me to embrace a negative outcome.

I would not be able to come to terms with that resolution or accept that DNF wouldn't ever be released???

-
If DNF is the defining point of your life and it means nothing without it, DUDE YOU NEED SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!!

View Postcanada4duke, on Jul 6 2010, 07:33 AM, said:

I would not be able to come to terms with that resolution or accept that DNF wouldn't ever be released???

-
If DNF is the defining point of your life and it means nothing without it, DUDE YOU NEED SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!!

Bullshit! Fans who are still hoping don't need help! They have been waiting 12 YEARS! ok 12 YEARS I should damn well think EVERY Duke fan would be crushed if it is confirmed dead. And a few days ago this post wouldn't of seemed two-faced, I admit my patience has run out but NO ONE here wants DNF to officially die, 12 YEARS of waiting should be rewarded!

User is offline   Kathy 

it is just a game.. if we havent seen it by now what makes you think we would? 3DR has given us NOTHING since the lawsuit ended.

Lotan it was 12 years because 3DR shut down last year.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 07 July 2010 - 04:47 AM

View Postblackharted, on Jul 7 2010, 04:46 AM, said:

arguing semantics doesn't change the outcome.

• tile 1018

View Postblackharted, on Jul 7 2010, 08:46 AM, said:

Technically that is true, but the fans have been waiting 13 years. People expect the game to still be released and you said that Duke fans have been waiting 12 years that's not true.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

It's people like "ultra tree 85!" who make me wish the game never gets done.

• Polymancer

Can you imagine if the game actually did come out and all the D-tards in this section were so busy arguing and bitching like school girls that they never even noticed?

View PostTea Monster, on Jul 9 2010, 03:02 AM, said:

Can you imagine if the game actually did come out and all the D-tards in this section were so busy arguing and bitching like school girls that they never even noticed?

That would never happen.

View PostTea Monster, on Jul 9 2010, 03:02 AM, said:

They will be to busy posting theory threads

• Polymancer

Duketard: "Sorry, haven't got time to play Duke, I've got to verbally bitch-slap (insert name of rival Duketard) and verbally pull their hair."

Damn i've fucked this up......
Tea Monster you are right

This post has been edited by blackharted: 13 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

View Postblackharted, on Jul 13 2010, 07:46 AM, said:

Damn i've fucked this up......

OMG HE SAID IT - Tea Monster was right
Everyone runs for the hill thats the last sign of the apocalypse!
wait
whoops sorry no its not
the last sign is the DNF release date

View Postcanada4duke, on Jul 13 2010, 07:59 AM, said:

OMG HE SAID IT - Tea Monster was right
Everyone runs for the hill thats the last sign of the apocalypse!
wait
whoops sorry no its not
the last sign is the DNF release date

LOL LOL LOL :)

• Polymancer

View Postblackharted, on Jul 13 2010, 03:46 AM, said:

But, of course! :)

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Jul 7 2010, 01:28 PM, said:

It's people like "ultra tree 85!" who make me wish the game never gets done.

It's people with attitudes like yours that makes me want to lynch babies.

No, seriously, I know ultra tree 85 might be taking an unhealthy standpoint, but something about you just makes my skin crawl.

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jul 15 2010, 10:23 AM, said:

It's people with attitudes like yours that makes me want to lynch babies.

No, seriously, I know ultra tree 85 might be taking an unhealthy standpoint, but something about you just makes my skin crawl.

From an original owner of Duke 1, 2 (in year of release)
Original down-loader of 1st SW release of D3D on the 3DR site (the day of its posting)
I can honestly say I have been waiting for DNF as much as anyone else.
and I would prob buy it/play it to death.
but - my attitude has changed from please finish/release the game, to WTF you not done yet, to Holy Mthr Fukr I can't believe how long its taking. Now if it comes out, fine, if not fine, just wish 3DR would settle it once and for all with a release date or canceled date.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options