Duke4.net Forums: Geoff Keighley made a promising reply - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Geoff Keighley made a promising reply  "DNF on Gametrailers TV Pre-E3 show on Friday?"

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostMr. Green, on Jun 13 2010, 08:44 AM, said:

He works for Apogee which is working on Duke Nukem Trilogy and has nothing to do with Duke Nukem Forever.

Are you sure? We don't know where or what's going on with DNF at this point. Even if he or Apogee doesn't have any involvement with the game, I bet he knows more about what's going on with it than us. :(

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 13 2010, 06:06 PM, said:

Even if he or Apogee doesn't have any involvement with the game, I bet he knows more about what's going on with it than us. :(

Nope. They're two seperate companies.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostCommando Nukem, on Jun 13 2010, 10:58 PM, said:

Nope. They're two seperate companies.

I know, but that doesn't keep them from talking to each other. They're closer to 3DR than we'll ever be. :(

• Judge Mental

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 13 2010, 08:39 PM, said:

I know, but that doesn't keep them from talking to each other. They're closer to 3DR than we'll ever be. :(

They. Are. Seperate. Companies.

Terry, Scott, and George, might talk... but no, the small fry guys wont know. There are NDA's and things are kept hush hush to avoid any spillage.

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 11 2010, 11:42 AM, said:

Little fucktards like you gross me out. Deal with that.
Posted Image

We shouldn't have to deal with it! Don't you try and defend yourself! I'm telling you now it won't work!

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View Postblackharted, on Jun 14 2010, 03:23 AM, said:

We shouldn't have to deal with it! Don't you try and defend yourself! I'm telling you now it won't work!

Funny :(

Oh an Commando Nukem read my sig.

This post has been edited by DISRUPTOR: 14 June 2010 - 06:04 AM

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 14 2010, 06:03 AM, said:

I know.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 14 June 2010 - 07:56 AM

• Judge Mental

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 14 2010, 07:03 AM, said:

Yes, your opinion, which is skewed by angst. There is no basis in fact that it has to do with interference from 3DR. If anything the delay with the trilogy is likely to do with Duke Forever, as a I theorised a few months ago, DNF was the A game, and The Trilogy was the back up. Without the A game, there is no need for a back up.

View PostCommando Nukem, on Jun 14 2010, 03:48 PM, said:

Yes, your opinion, which is skewed by angst. There is no basis in fact that it has to do with interference from 3DR. If anything the delay with the trilogy is likely to do with Duke Forever, as a I theorised a few months ago, DNF was the A game, and The Trilogy was the back up. Without the A game, there is no need for a back up.

No thats wrong. They said in May last year that Trilogy was unaffected by 3DR shutting down, if you don't believe me read it on Shacknews.

WHat happened , anything yet ? which friday he means ?

sorry , now i've read it , oh well

This post has been edited by RuskiSnajper: 15 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View PostCommando Nukem, on Jun 14 2010, 03:48 PM, said:

It is in no way skewed by angst. I don't really care to be honest. There WILL be other Duke games, Duke does not rely on DNF or DNT. :( It is just what i believe.
And i will have you know a while back Yatta told me in PM that he agrees whit my sig so yeah. Anything else?

• Judge Mental

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 15 2010, 07:40 AM, said:

It is in no way skewed by angst. I don't really care to be honest. There WILL be other Duke games, Duke does not rely on DNF or DNT. :( It is just what i believe.

Oh yeah... Duke Nukem the iPhone port to the rescue ...Come on. Duke Nukem Forever was and is the bread winner. Duke Begins might be a close second. But the rest? Not really. Portable games of any sort are not going to do nearly as well for themselves as the big ass games. The show stoppers, the block busters. Its business, marketing.

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 15 2010, 07:40 AM, said:

And i will have you know a while back Yatta told me in PM that he agrees whit my sig so yeah. Anything else?

With all due respect to Yatta... Who cares? Good for him, I'm glad he agrees with you. That doesn't invalidate my opinion, or reinforce yours.

View Postblackharted, on Jun 15 2010, 01:26 AM, said:

No thats wrong. They said in May last year that Trilogy was unaffected by 3DR shutting down, if you don't believe me read it on Shacknews.

Many years ago DNF was to make a 1999 release... See? Developers say things all the time that end up not being true.

DNT has missed many release dates they were trying for, and everything has gone silent since may of 2009. That goes for DNT as well. Save a few concept art pieces released since.

"We're definitely going to make it out summer 2009" later became "definitely fall 2009"

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Jun 13 2010, 10:39 PM, said:

I know, but that doesn't keep them from playing with each other.mmmmm MAN MEAT!! They're closer to not being gay than we'll ever be. :( that's right you are all gay!! :(

jacka$$

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options