Duke4.net Forums: Front page ( forum ) keeps looping/refreshing. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Front page ( forum ) keeps looping/refreshing.  "Could be bug in Nokia browser?"

User is offline   TinfoilHat 

Hi.
I noticed this annoying looping/refreshing on front page when i first time used this forum. I tried on few other Nokia phones and same "feature" appeared. If i use bookmark to open connection, there is no looping/refreshing. When i change thread, or go to front page, looping starts. It might be bug in Nokia browser, or some else is causing that? I have no idea about why it happens?
Ive now learned when its loaded few kb, i press stop button and page works. Its not big deal, but i thought inform you guys about this.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Hm that's the first I ever heard of it.

I think it's probably the phone because the entire website has been tested under multiple browsers/platforms and we've never come across a problem like that in our testing.

Thanks for reply.
Thats my guess too. Ive tried 6xsomething(work phone), my personal N5800 and my wifeys N97 same prob. When i have enough time i try some other mobile browser(icweb and opera mini are not safe for paranoia in mind to use).

This is *old* thread, but problem is solved in new Nokia mobile browser v7 ( firmware 51.0.006 Nokia 5800 )

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Glad to hear it. :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options