Duke4.net Forums: Duke It Out On DC - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke It Out On DC

User is offline   Jinroh 

Hello All! :P

I was wondering if Controller Support Was Ever Added To Duke It Out On DC? I remember discussing it from someone on the 3DR Forums, but cannot remember what became of that.

User is offline   supergoofy 

This is irrelevant.

Even DOS version of Duke it Out in D.C. used the same DOS duke3d.exe from Duke Nukem 3D and same config. So if you configured you controller in Duke3D it should work in DukeDC.

And it is obvious in EDuke32 you should not have problems at all. :P

User is offline   Jinroh 

Are we both talking about the same thing the Dreamcast Duke Nukem 3D port?

EDIT: I seem to have answered, my question, the site says it is still Keyboard only, but I know somebody in the Duke Community was working on adding Controller Support. T_T

Thank you for your reply also SuperGoofy. :P

This post has been edited by Jinroh: 20 April 2010 - 06:37 AM

I think it would have been me who was playing around with it, though I never got around to trying to implement the controllers (Though KOS has support for it, so it wouldn't be too hard to do I expect).

I was working on fixing the timer and think I might have done it, the only problem is that I could never get the source code to compile for whatever reason, stupid cygwin not finding SDL 1.2.5 (Even though I checked every possible cause) - I managed to make a broken .elf once, but it never compiled again.

I can however find the source code again if anyone wants it, though I think it would probably be easier to try porting something all over again, which I never tried because porting the engine itself is not going to be easy and I don't think the files in bero's port can just be put with any other port. Bero's source code is here

User is offline   Jinroh 

Thank you for your reply HT. :P

I just was curious about whether it got implemented and thank you.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options