• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF New Footage!  "No joke"

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Zor, on Apr 12 2010, 11:11 PM, said:

Dude, you're a fucking idiot.

It was mostly a 'puzzle' game. You don't like it. That's fine.

Doesn't make it "overrated".

blackharted, on Apr 13 2010, 08:57 AM, said:

Does too

Don't you think that's a little arrogant?

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I see a troll in here right now.

Attached Image: troll_3.jpg

User is offline   Johnny 

-

This post has been edited by Johnny: 05 May 2010 - 11:14 PM

User is offline   3dwizard 

The things I've seen blackharted post in this topic have disturbed me in ways I never thought possible.
I have a question though. Why isn't he tarred and featherd yet? I mean what is everybody waiting for? The fucking tar is getting cold.
Did anybody here even read what he said? Omg at what he said , WHAT HE SAID! I don't even know where to start and what sentence of which topic to omg and wtf at. I think in cases like this it's safe to move along and pretend right and wrong don't exist because if we do, chances are that there's no torture painful enough to apply to this individual. Either that or he is the best troll I've ever seen. The ammounts of ignorant fanboish wet diarrhea he talked about hl and consoles vs pc was enough to make me jump and shout like Daffy Duck woo hoo hoo hoo woo hoo hoo woo hoo woo hoo hoo!

Calling what he said a fail of bliblical proportions is just too small scale. You see, when Jesus Himself is facepaling at what this guy said then we have something else! The whole old testament plus and the new one combined couldn't win the race of ignorant shit spewing with that guy. I think it's safe to say his posts are fail of religious proportions. Multiple religions could be started out of the astronomical + invading giant robots amounts of ignorance that he spewed into our world! What he has done can't be undone. I definitely need to contact my lawyer and sue that guy for damages he did to my once intact brain.

Bricks have been shat along with heavy metal reinforcements and entire chunks of mortar and the whole pipe system!
blackharted needs to be restrained in another dimension for everybody's sake, if he says one more thing, a black hole formed out of ignorance is going to suck everything in, starting with our logics and following with our entire body mass! His posts almost sucked the viewing energy directly out of my optical nerve. His posts absorb your vitality through your view field until you become a dry and skinny corpse!

When I read his posts I was forced to use a metal helmet so I don't crack my skull open from the SMG facepalming that I involuntarily used onto myself.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 04 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

3dwizard, on May 4 2010, 06:39 PM, said:

I have a question though. Why isn't he tarred and featherd yet? I mean what is everybody waiting for? The fucking tar is getting cold.

Because he doesn't act like an arrogant ass.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Because people have stopped reading his posts a long time ago.

The whole old testament plus and the new one combined couldn't win the race of ignorant shit spewing with that guy. I think it's safe to say his posts are fail of religious proportions. Multiple religions could be started out of the astronomical + invading giant robots amounts of ignorance that he spewed into our world!

I take offense to this but can't be bothered to argue with you. It isn't because I don't care, I care; it is just that I have to finish up college this week so I can get my PhD in Biblical Studies and learn more languages that you will ever be able to comprehend (being more than 1).

What he has done can't be undone. I definitely need to contact my lawyer and sue that guy for damages he did to my once intact brain.

Some could say the same of your posts...

That said, Johnny

Hello everybody,

i hope i could see Bombshell in the next DNF-Trailer. Is Bombshell from the EDF?

Cool story bro...but why did you have to post in this thread/forum?! Please, set this thread on fire.

User is offline   3dwizard 

Mr.Flibble, on May 5 2010, 06:08 AM, said:

I have to finish up college this week so I can get my PhD in Biblical Studies and learn more languages that you will ever be able to comprehend (being more than 1).

I don't really care about you taking offense because you're kind of dumb in general so I don't think you mind too much.
As for the languages that you shall learn, I would be surprised if you were able to learn even one more language other than the easiest language in the word aka english.
Anyway good luck with that PhD, you're going to need it since you are a bit dumb and hotheaded :P

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 05 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

• I have the power!

3dwizard, on May 5 2010, 09:59 PM, said:

I don't care that you take offense to my statement because you are dumb in general so I don't think you mind too much.
As for the languages that you shall learn, I would be surprised if you were able to learn even one more language other than the easiest language in the word aka English.

I currently know 5 languages. Also, English is considered one of the hardest languages to learn since it is in no way regular.

You are by far the dumbest piece of shit that has stepped in this forum. I say that loosely since blackhearted is also rather ignorant but your comment just now makes you the exemplum gratia of ignorance.

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

Mr.Flibble, on May 5 2010, 11:28 PM, said:

I currently know 5 languages. Also, English is considered one of the hardest languages to learn since it is in no way regular.

You are by far the dumbest piece of shit that has stepped in this forum. I say that loosely since blackhearted is also rather ignorant but your comment just now makes you the exemplum gratia of ignorance.

im suprised people still read 3dwizards posts. :P

This post has been edited by Nfelli64: 05 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

This topic has turned.....

.....(yawn!!!)

nuf said.

User is offline   Johnny 

@ Mr. Flibble and all

Excuse me for my empty post, please. My english is not so good. I will never post things like this. Sorry. :P

With empty i mean my words and Question i had wrote.

This post has been edited by Johnny: 05 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

• I have the power!

Johnny, on May 6 2010, 02:59 AM, said:

@ Mr. Flibble and all

Its cool. I've just been stressed out lately. This thread should have stayed dead...

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

VinsaneOne, on May 5 2010, 09:58 PM, said:

This topic has turned.....

.....(yawn!!!)

nuf said.

You sure it wasnt just you doing the yawning? Sorry I missed ya lastnight bro. Stupid alarm.

But yeah, DNF.

Mr.Flibble, on May 5 2010, 11:28 PM, said:

Dammit I wanted that title!!!!!

• I have the power!

What? "exemplum gratia of ignorance" ? The DNF section could be named that...

3dwizard, on May 4 2010, 03:39 PM, said:

The things I've seen blackharted post in this topic have disturbed me in ways I never thought possible.
Did anybody here even read what he said? Omg at what he said , WHAT HE SAID! I don't even know where to start and what sentence of which topic to omg and wtf at. I think in cases like this it's safe to move along and pretend right and wrong don't exist because if we do, chances are that there's no torture painful enough to apply to this individual. Either that or he is the best troll I've ever seen. The ammounts of ignorant fanboish wet diarrhea he talked about hl and consoles vs pc was enough to make me jump and shout like Daffy Duck woo hoo hoo hoo woo hoo hoo woo hoo woo hoo hoo!

Calling what he said a fail of bliblical proportions is just too small scale. You see, when Jesus Himself is facepaling at what this guy said then we have something else! The whole old testament plus and the new one combined couldn't win the race of ignorant shit spewing with that guy. I think it's safe to say his posts are fail of religious proportions. Multiple religions could be started out of the astronomical + invading giant robots amounts of ignorance that he spewed into our world! What he has done can't be undone. I definitely need to contact my lawyer and sue that guy for damages he did to my once intact brain.

Bricks have been shat along with heavy metal reinforcements and entire chunks of mortar and the whole pipe system!
blackharted needs to be restrained in another dimension for everybody's sake, if he says one more thing, a black hole formed out of ignorance is going to suck everything in, starting with our logics and following with our entire body mass! His posts almost sucked the viewing energy directly out of my optical nerve. His posts absorb your vitality through your view field until you become a dry and skinny corpse!

When I read his posts I was forced to use a metal helmet so I don't crack my skull open from the SMG facepalming that I involuntarily used onto myself.

Hi 3dwizard! i'm back from that other dimension, WOW! what great place! there was DNF for sale everywhere and i brought this sort of inter-dimensional tech device that make the black holes you mentioned!! This is gonna be fun :P (BTW ReaperMan thanks)

This post has been edited by blackharted: 07 May 2010 - 09:03 AM

blackharted, on May 7 2010, 01:01 PM, said:

(BTW ReaperMan thanks)

That doesn't mean that i like you.

ReaperMan, on May 7 2010, 12:27 PM, said:

That doesn't mean that i like you.

I never said you did

Mr.Flibble, on May 6 2010, 01:42 PM, said:

No 'dumbest piece of shit that has stepped in this forum'
-
But this guy stole my title before I had a chance.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Mr.Flibble, on May 7 2010, 05:42 AM, said:

The entire DNF section should be removed completely from D4N.
DNF is dead and anyone who is still sticking around just for that little piece of news is only wasting there time. :P

walker4409, on May 8 2010, 09:36 PM, said:

It´s "their time" btw.

It's called an edit button instead of double posting by the way.

Don't try to pawn me, you won't win.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 08 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

walker4409, on May 8 2010, 02:36 AM, said:

It´s "their time" btw.

A new guy eh? Welcome
(Commander you really hate double posting don't you?)

This post has been edited by blackharted: 08 May 2010 - 03:20 AM

blackharted, on May 8 2010, 11:18 PM, said:

A new guy eh? Welcome
(Commander you really hate double posting don't you?)

I also hate multi threads being made on the same thing one after the other.

http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=2244
http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=2243

wtf was the point of this?

The Commander, on May 8 2010, 04:21 AM, said:

I also hate multi threads being made on the same thing one after the other.

http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=2244
http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=2243

wtf was the point of this?

To piss you off :P

Everyone pisses me off and I am an asshole. :P
Get used to it.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 08 May 2010 - 04:03 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

And when you get pissed off you drive tanks into the water :P

The Commander, on May 8 2010, 08:02 AM, said:

Everyone pisses me off and I am an asshole. :P
Get used to it.

I was under the impression that only mentally retarded people pissed you off.

I guess everyone is mentally retarded then. :P

• I have the power!

Do I piss you off, Love?

Mr.Flibble, on May 9 2010, 03:24 AM, said:

Do I piss you off, Love?

When your not putting out, yeah. :P

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options