Duke4.net Forums: Skybox Problem - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Skybox Problem  "Very annoying =("

Well, here I am again. I got some serious problems with skyboxes.
Everything is fine. It shows perfectly in Mapster32 but when in-game it's just black and no skybox.
I tried to redefine it on a lot of empty spaces in my tiles.art and also replaced some of the current duke paralaxed skies, but nothing works!

Did I do something wrong? Because eventually it's okay in Mapster but not ingame =(

Thanks in advance!

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Is this a custom skybox, I find your post a little bit hard to understand sorry. Also are you using Polymer?
Does it look right in Polymost?

Well, like I said, it's all fine in Mapster32, all pictures and defines are right.
I tested it with polymost in-game and that's fine.

EDIT: oooookay, I managed to fix it in some weird way.
I switched to polymost, tested it, it looked fine, switched it back to polymer, and now everything is the way it should be.
Quite weird.

Well thanks, for trying to help me out Commander. And sorry for posting the thread.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I don't remember if it's fixed or not, but you can't have more than one different kind of paralaxed sky in a map that's going to be using Polymer.
e.g. A space ceiling paralaxed in one room, and a L.A. in the next.

View PostThe Commander, on Mar 20 2010, 06:59 PM, said:

I don't remember if it's fixed or not, but you can't have more than one different kind of paralaxed sky in a map that's going to be using Polymer.
e.g. A space ceiling paralaxed in one room, and a L.A. in the next.

Hmm I think it's fixed because I had those dark clouds in one room and my other sunset skybox in another.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options