Duke4.net Forums: My new map - "Have Fun Storming the Castle!" RELEASED! - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My new map - "Have Fun Storming the Castle!" RELEASED!  "v1.0 with .ogg music available!"

View PostGeoffrey, on Apr 19 2010, 10:07 AM, said:

Sorry if it's been brought up before, but why not use polymer lights? Your architecture is made for it.

Unfortunately, my PC isn't :P If anyone wants to make a Polymer version of the map, be my guest, as as long as I retain the credit for the map itself, of course.

Attached is the current, "final" version of the map, with .ogg music. I recommend using the .ogg, as this is the music I originally wanted the map to have.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by SalaciusCrumb: 19 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

User is offline   Gambini 

That´s not a bad idea. Specially because adding polymer lights doesn´t make polymer mandatory.

Okay, then this is it! The map is finished and ready to be reviewed, if anyone wants to. Of course, I look forward to any feedback for the map. A huge "Thanks!" to all of you who provided beta feedback, you were an invaluable help!

^^ FINISHED VERSION WITH .OGG MUSIC ATTACHED TO MY FIRST POST ON THIS PAGE ^^

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Reviewed.

Last map you played/Map Reviews

The moderators will get around to uploading it to the site some day.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Speaking of things that will happen some day: I will include the map with the next official version of DukePlus, if that's all right.

@DeeperThought: By all means, that would be great! :P

I'm experimenting with having a skybox in HFSTC. Pic below. This will be the last and only change I will do on this map.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: hfstc_skybox.jpg

Here it is, the definite version of "Have Fun Storming The Castle!", complete with .ogg music and a skybox. Of course, the skybox is not essential for enjoying the level, and I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience of releasing this second version after the initial "final" release. Consider it an extra treat :P

Attached File(s)

User is offline   necroslut 

Very cool map! :P I loved the part where you teleported onto the flying thing, then had to blow up the door with the RPG and jump in.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options