Duke4.net Forums: DNF Video on Xbox - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF Video on Xbox

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=egw0fW9TzYo

<_<

I uploaded this vid. But its not mine! I only uploaded to show and yeah.... Found it in a fan page of duke nukem forever, but .... they had some problems. Luckly i found this <_< This is the 2010 gameplay that comed out or, someone found showing in an xbox 360 console. And how do i know its xbox. Pause when he turns the camera to the xbox. XBOX 360. And isnt that a fan cover made by someone on the forums. Ive sure seen it before.

I hope Duke Nukem Forever will come out.
And ill pay.

- Splatt

User is offline   TURBOKID 

It's not real. The video is pre recorded. The footage has already been seen with the exact same movements.

I noticed that. :S

User is offline   Rellik 

Many newer PC games have X360 controller functionality built in. You plug in a X360 controller and the game will change all the "tutorial prompts" to match the button layout of the X360 controller. This is especially the case if Games for Windows LIVE is used.

Two recent examples that come to mind is Prince of Persia:2008 and Batman:Arkham Asylum

George even said this on the 3DR forum:

http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showpost.php...mp;postcount=15
Just FYI that's pc. We added 360 controller support to the pc version to force the game to run and operate well on a 360 controller, well in advance of any 360 work. It made you focus your interface and controls into a controller as well as solve some lingering design issues. We were also asking people to play maps with the controller so we could identify problem areas that worked well with a mouse and keyboard, but were too hard with a controller.

This post has been edited by Rellik: 16 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options