Duke4.net Forums: art problem - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

art problem  "problem with art"

So heres the problem.

With Imperium we had tiles014 in the main dir, and some highres version in a sub folder, DT then moved tiles014 into a sub folder (this is fine) and we have to use a bat for mapster32, but the problem is, the highres versions of the tiles get all washed out, after that they become like 1 colour, classic tiles work fine, once you move the tiles014 back to main dir the problem gets fixed, but since Imperium is a DP Episode, it is far better that the tiles014 can go into a subfolder called imperium, so not to mix up other projects.

I hope that makes sense. Basically I want it so the highres tiles don't get washed out when you move tiles014 into a sub folder.

This post has been edited by William Gee: 17 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

If that's not fixed, there might be another way of packaging Imperium that avoids the problem. When I've released DP 2.07, I'll try putting together a new Imperium package and see how that goes.

User is offline   Sangman 

Does it work properly if you don't use a subdirectory but rather a GRP or ZIP file?

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

Can you please post a screenshot of the washing out you're talking about?

Here before and after shots.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ugly.jpg

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

What happens if you delete the texture cache, set the eduke32 texture quality slider to max, and add nocompress nodownsize to all of the textures in the def file?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options