Duke4.net Forums: Question About 3dr-forum - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question About 3dr-forum

User is offline   St3amb0 

yesterday there was a thread on the DNF-Forum about locking the DNF-Forum until, they reveal DNF. Does anybody knows what joe said, why he deleted it? I think this thread hadn't come in contact with the sticky-rules, so i want to know the substantiation for the delete! :)

User is offline   ZaphodB 

It actually touched on a couple of the rules in the sticky post as Joe sees it, so he deleted it. That's about it. Probably be lucky if you could find out more, but somehow I don't see that happening. Sorry dude.

User is offline   oakman 

I wouldn't ask if I were you I've been banned once... AND IT SUCKS :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

oakman, on Oct 9 2006, 05:01 PM, said:

I wouldn't ask if I were you I've been banned once... AND IT SUCKS :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's not a problem to ask about that on these forums. The only accounts we had to ban, or rather delete, belonged to spam bots.

As for why the thread was deleted, I honestly don't know. Moderators have the power to delete posts or threads that they don't like, whether or not they adhere to the forum rules.

User is offline   oakman 

Yatta, on Oct 9 2006, 09:04 PM, said:

Well, it's not a problem to ask about that on these forums.  The only accounts we had to ban, or rather delete, belonged to spam bots.

As for why the thread was deleted, I honestly don't know.  Moderators have the power to delete posts or threads that they don't like, whether or not they adhere to the forum rules.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats cool :cool:

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Actually I think I had to warn someone once toward the start. I forgot what it was over, I think it was something offtopic and borderline with libel.

But we still strive toward leniency. :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options