Duke4.net Forums: Question About 3dr-forum - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question About 3dr-forum

User is offline   St3amb0 

yesterday there was a thread on the DNF-Forum about locking the DNF-Forum until, they reveal DNF. Does anybody knows what joe said, why he deleted it? I think this thread hadn't come in contact with the sticky-rules, so i want to know the substantiation for the delete! :)

User is offline   ZaphodB 

It actually touched on a couple of the rules in the sticky post as Joe sees it, so he deleted it. That's about it. Probably be lucky if you could find out more, but somehow I don't see that happening. Sorry dude.

User is offline   oakman 

I wouldn't ask if I were you I've been banned once... AND IT SUCKS :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

oakman, on Oct 9 2006, 05:01 PM, said:

I wouldn't ask if I were you I've been banned once... AND IT SUCKS :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's not a problem to ask about that on these forums. The only accounts we had to ban, or rather delete, belonged to spam bots.

As for why the thread was deleted, I honestly don't know. Moderators have the power to delete posts or threads that they don't like, whether or not they adhere to the forum rules.

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.

User is offline   oakman 

Yatta, on Oct 9 2006, 09:04 PM, said:

Well, it's not a problem to ask about that on these forums.  The only accounts we had to ban, or rather delete, belonged to spam bots.

As for why the thread was deleted, I honestly don't know.  Moderators have the power to delete posts or threads that they don't like, whether or not they adhere to the forum rules.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats cool :cool:

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Actually I think I had to warn someone once toward the start. I forgot what it was over, I think it was something offtopic and borderline with libel.

But we still strive toward leniency. :)

Abstraksjon: når man tror at noe gjør det enklere, men fører til at det blir komplisert.

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea as it eliminates any genetic tendencies towards fanaticism."
-Carl Sagan

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options