Duke4.net Forums: Does It Annoy You When A Board Is Down? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Does It Annoy You When A Board Is Down?

User is offline   ZaphodB 

Does it annoy you when a board (like this one or 3D Realms board) is down for updates or for maintenence in general? (or am I alone in this?) :)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

It does annoy me, especially because i don't even notice the changes at al mostly... but i understand from Joe's side, that this can be necessary sometimes...

At least it's mostly just half an hour or so, then everythings fine... sometimes it's for a whole day though... which kinda sucks

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

No it doesn't.

User is offline   Micki! 

Cerb, i believe this only applies to those who frequently visit and post there... B) :)

At least you have us... B)

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

For a second, then I move on to do something else.

Actually I meant any forum board. This is 90% of my conversations with adults, in that I am a homemaker, and I get to see ppl other than my wife and child about once every two weeks. (daughter not in school yet, she's only 3, when she does go to school, job-world here I come). So maybe I got a skewed perspective, but boards being down annoys me.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Micki!, on Oct 4 2006, 10:45 PM, said:

Cerb, i believe this only applies to those who frequently visit and post there... B) B)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No he said: this board AND 3DR :)

Well 3DR is down again. At least I still have here :)

User is offline   Micki! 

Yeah, for me it's down too... this time it's not because of an update though...

Reminds me, Joe said once that he'd like to re design the whole website... i think he'd want to do so along with other major news (for instacne DNF stuff), i wonder how would look... just a nicer look, or an completely new interface :)

This is the 2nd time it's been down for me. Can't even access www.3drealms.com. :)

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

ZaphodB, on Oct 9 2006, 11:17 AM, said:

This is the 2nd time it's been down for me.  Can't even access www.3drealms.com.  :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the second time for me too. I hope it comes back online soon.

Well considering this board and 3DR's are my main 2 frequents, I'm kinda in a fix :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand itssssssssss DOWN AGAIN :)

And agin 10-12 10:43EDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options