Duke4.net Forums: Well Since Laffer Is.. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Well Since Laffer Is..

User is offline   avatar_58 

I thought I might as well go back to updating my blog:

http://avatar58.blogspot.com/

:) I've been looking for something to keep me occupied so I'll try to update a few times every week, maybe even daily depending on my mood. Be sure to leave comments, that will motivate me knowing people are actually reading this tripe.

B)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I like the interface alot... :)

Its kind of standard, and I didn't feel much like screwing with what works B) I *do* promise I'll update often. In fact I might just update again later today.

EDIT - I felt generous so I updated again. :)

User is offline   laffer 

avatar_58, on Sep 2 2006, 03:59 AM, said:

Its kind of standard, and I didn't feel much like screwing with what works B) I *do* promise I'll update often. In fact I might just update again later today.
EDIT - I felt generous so I updated again.  :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read it all and you write well. I agree on that immigrant post of yours too, I'm very open minded and it's a shame that many immigrants aren't (not the majority though even though it often seems that way since the minority is often the loudest group).

laffer, on Sep 4 2006, 01:03 AM, said:

I read it all and you write well.

:) Thanks. I updated again. For some reason I just feel like writing pages of info about pretty much anything. Maybe I need a good topic or audience on a high hitcount website? I mean its pretty obvious I have little to do each day, anyone looking for a writer for......I don't know, anything?

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Yes, write me a 3 page article about the inflation on rights to own a kangaroo farm on industrialised grounds in Antartica.

Cerberus_e, on Sep 4 2006, 10:19 AM, said:

Yes, write me a 3 page article about the inflation on rights to own a kangaroo farm on industrialised grounds in Antartica.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should it be double-spaced? :)

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

When I said 3 pages, I mean A4 format, and text in font size 1. You are also not allowed to use the return as our readers don't like variable rule length. Text-only please.

I can't think of what to write about at the moment.....hmm. I'm sure a rant will come to mind but I'm drawing a blank.

EDIT - Okay I found something to talk about. I warn you, its very poltically incorrect and may offend. However since I know most of you, you'll probably end up agreeing with me. If not....oh well I warned you.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options