Duke4.net Forums: My Friends I Am In Love! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Friends I Am In Love!  "self explanitory dawg"

User is offline   oakman 

My friends I am in love! I would've posted this earlier but I am emberressed:red sheeks:

Ok I was hanging out with my bros girlfriend's sis, and well I've had a crush on her since I first saw her :redder sheeks: and yeah she is amazing shes smart, cool, n' all that good stuff B) but I I just don't have the carage to tell her I'm all like this-> :) <-.
But were pretty good friends as far as I see it, But see I sorta feel like a lame ass when she sees her friends that are boys from her skool:( it seems like she likes them alot better than me tho B). Like we went to seaworld once and I could not get on a roller coaster with her I was scared like crazy Im terraphied of heights, and it seems like her they'd be able to ride a roller coaster:( .We don't really see each other alot alot because of skool........ But yeah..... Im still crazy for her, well not crazy crazy. aw you know
:red red sheeks:

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Reminds me of that Bus-girl i met... B)

And me 2 friends of school.. One of them, is reaaally... Nice... :)

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

What a sweet story :) I'm sure you'll ride many rollercoasters together! B)

User is offline   avatar_58 

Take it from someone who's been in this situation - tell her. I know you probably fear rejection (who doesn't?) but would you rather never know? What if you lost contact? It happens, and I don't know about you but I would rather her say no than to never know what that answer would have been.

Go for it, because you never stop wondering.

User is offline   oakman 

avatar_58, on Sep 3 2006, 01:45 AM, said:

Take it from someone who's been in this situation - tell her. I know you probably fear rejection (who doesn't?) but would you rather never know? What if you lost contact? It happens, and I don't know about you but I would rather her say no than to never know what that answer would have been.

Go for it, because you never stop wondering.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks cerb & avatar :*oak man gets red sheeks*: I guess I'll tell her next time I see her....
I want to tell her in person. Not over the phon, not over the internet, IN PERSON. I wouldn't care if she said no, I mean, I won't be all devastated and jump off a bridge. I'm a mature human when I choose to be..... Argh I've been thinking alot about about it.
About a week before this. My bros GF's friends picked her up from where me and my bro were, and as I was walking over to them my bro goes "And look theres Mikey" noone turned 'cept the babe I like, and she seemd to wave at me very happily B)
I'm also trying to get to know her friends So that I won't be too oquard around them... But not her friends that are guys, their funny, but their all very wierd, and they scare me :)

Well good luck man, I'm rooting for ya :)

User is offline   Micki! 

Aye, good luck...

Either way, tell her there's a hot single guy in Denmark somewhere... :)

oakman, on Sep 3 2006, 08:30 AM, said:

Thanks cerb & avatar :*oak man gets red sheeks*: I guess I'll tell her next time I see her....

Don't tell her out of nothing, await a good occasion of course, and make sure it doesn't come over as flattering.

I want to tell her in person. Not over the phon, not over the internet, IN PERSON.

Of course, on the internet is the most stupid thing you can do. You'll get a response like: "Sorry no, but we will stay very good friends eh! (})" (Cliché, cliché) and she won't even give you a tongue kiss (except if an MSN hug emoticon satisfies you B))

I'm a mature human when I choose to be...

How come we have never seen that? B)

I'm also trying to get to know her friends So that I won't be too oquard around them... But not her friends that are guys
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, you never know what comes out of that :)

Micki!, on Sep 3 2006, 11:18 AM, said:

Either way, tell her there's a hot single guy in Denmark somewhere... B)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not yet, you're jumping ahead in time, my migration papers aren't completely completed yet.

User is offline   oakman 

Cerberus_e, on Sep 3 2006, 08:47 AM, said:

Don't tell her out of nothing, await a good occasion of course, and make sure it doesn't come over as flattering.
Of course, on the internet is the most stupid thing you can do. You'll get a response like: "Sorry no, but we will stay very good friends eh! (})" (Cliché, cliché) and she won't even give you a tongue kiss (except if an MSN hug emoticon satisfies you B))

How come we have never seen that? B)
Of course, you never know what comes out of that :)
Not yet, you're jumping ahead in time, my migration papers aren't completely completed yet.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can I sound happy when I tell her? not off the wall but just have a smirk or somthin'?

"How come we have never seen that? B)"
I don't know you guys are too cool to se me all seriouse ALL THE TIME B)

"Of course, you never know what comes out of that B)"
True true I already think one of 'em digs me. Until I know how the Babe I like feels about me, hopefully the way I do, Miki! might get a chance to meet her B)

Thanks friends I'm glad Im getting this advise from you all B)

oakman, on Sep 4 2006, 06:09 AM, said:

Can I sound happy when I tell her? not off the wall but just have a smirk or somthin'?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No idea you just have to look like you're full of self confidence (here is where I fail :))

User is offline   Micki! 

I have a girls waiting for me... :)

. . .

In Canada... B) Man, i wish i could meet her...

:) You are participating in cybersex.

Micki!, on Sep 4 2006, 04:10 PM, said:

I have a girls waiting for me... :)
. . .
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whereabouts?

User is offline   oakman 

Micki!, on Sep 4 2006, 04:10 PM, said:

I have a girls waiting for me... B)
. . .
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not in canada foo! :) whered you get that one from B)?

DAMN IM STILL AN ASSULT TROOPER!!!!!

oakman, on Sep 5 2006, 02:49 AM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I metamorphosed from Pigcop to Octabrain B) I bet Beelze is jealous :)

User is offline   Micki! 

oakman, on Sep 5 2006, 02:49 AM, said:

Im not in canada foo!  :)  whered you get that one from B)?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who said i was talking about your girl..? B)

It's someone completely else... i just mentioned it here because i felt it was relevant...

the girl i speak of is also member on 3DR... She calls herself "Dirtglitters" and she lives in Canada...

How do you know she waits for you? I can give my vision on the situation if you give me a photo :)

User is offline   Micki! 

Cerberus_e, on Sep 9 2006, 02:51 PM, said:

How do you know she waits for you? I can give my vision on the situation if you give me a photo B)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You just say that because YOU WANT HER!!! I bet you can tell peoples address' by just looknig at them, that's why you want a photo, ISN'T IT!!? :) (god i love this smiley already)

Bleh, anyways, here's a photo of her (Kira is her name) I hope she doesn't mind me doing this...
---
Posted Image

My view on the situation: **** & Dump

User is offline   Micki! 

That's one hard decision..? B) B)

:)

Seriously, i wanna meet her
//cries B)

Who says she is waiting for you? Did she say that? Now excuse me, my girlfriend DirtGlitters wants on this computer to have cybersex with a Micki from Denmark, whoever that is, but I'll be back afterwards hopefully you'll have my question answered by then. I wonder if she talks to you sometimes. Now my girlfriend is geting impatient to talk with that Micki guy so b right back.

User is offline   Micki! 

Cerberus_e, on Sep 11 2006, 10:58 PM, said:

Who says she is waiting for you? Did she say that? Now excuse me, my girlfriend DirtGlitters wants on this computer to have cybersex with a Micki from Denmark, whoever that is, but I'll be back afterwards hopefully you'll have my question answered by then. I wonder if she talks to you sometimes. Now my girlfriend is geting impatient to talk with that Micki guy so b right back.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That almost sounded offensive... B)
B)

But really, we talked alot about wanting to visit each others, ans stuff...
When we get the chance to actually visit the country one of us lives in, we'll likely try to meet up too... B)

I wonder if she HAS a boyfriend... why didn't i ask that..? :)

PS
This thread is not about me... B)

Micki!, on Sep 11 2006, 11:39 PM, said:

That almost sounded offensive... B)
:)

I don't see anything offensive about it, but damn ,next thing I know you'll ban me B)

But really, we talked alot about wanting to visit each others, ans stuff...
When we get the chance to actually visit the country one of us lives in, we'll likely try to meet up too... B)

Pay attention for pedophiles B)

PS
This thread is not about me... B)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can always conquer this thread, paste your Micki! emoticon on a flag and post the image in here. You can get away with it, you're moderator B)

User is offline   Micki! 

No need to worry for pedophiles... they don't look this cute... B)
Unless you're refering to me being one... :) in which case, is not possible, because she's 1 (or a half) year older than me... (despite me prefering younger girls, she REALLY is an exception)

And yeah, i could conquer this thread, but having otehr people controlling them, feels more like i have MINONS
//devious laugher

(So much to mods respecting lower ranks and regulars) B)

Love is one of the best feelings in the world...Actually I think it's the best feeling in the world..

Anyways, I have a gf and she's the best :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options