Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem himself all but confirms Duke Nukem Forever - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem himself all but confirms Duke Nukem Forever

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Because what you're describing is assault and battery, and is illegal, and can get you hit with a civil suit, and they don't want to put you or themselves through court? Especially since you're prancing around claiming that you're entitled to $100,000 from GB?

This post has been edited by The Mighty Bison: 09 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

User is offline   Edli 

View PostThe Mighty Bison, on Jan 9 2010, 11:54 AM, said:

Because what you're describing is assault and battery, and is illegal, and can get you hit with a civil suit, and they don't want to put you or themselves through court? Especially since you're prancing around claiming that you're entitled to $100,000 from GB?

I'm half-way expecting CultureShock to come up with some sort of excuse about how he's above the law or some shit.

User is offline   Sharpie 

View PostCultureShock, on Jan 9 2010, 10:01 AM, said:

It's the frikkin' whiney ladyboy who's broken her nails routine I can't stand.

Dude take a chill pill and leave the forum if you can't stand us or George. Just get on with you life and move on. No one is forcing you to be on here.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostSharpie, on Jan 10 2010, 04:30 PM, said:

Dude take a chill pill and leave the forum if you can't stand us or George. Just get on with you life and move on. No one is forcing you to be on here.

It's the only life he has.

User is offline   EvanQuinn 

woohoo duke nukem!

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Culture Shock is not a person, he is an idea.

An idea here to entertain me.

User is offline   Jason S. 

I think that if DNF is released in 2010 to 2012, because of their finacial loss, it would become much like with DN3d. They'd certainly feel what they did back then and that was what he was looking for appearently, to blow everything else at the time out of the water as they did then. I think as of now, they have several years to wait for any upgrading to be needed for this to be big alongside any others. Everything is beginning to look and feel similar enough to one other thanks to this peek of only needed power to run games like this. The bump mapping with their talent and art does a number against anything I seen. Basically, it only comes down to lightly bigger environments and LOD or draw. It irons down to being too unnoticable, so for any upgrade to happen, it would be years from now when games look exactly like Avatar or just below.

It should be only down to what they did for gameplay and what they had in what took 5 hours to complete as of then is a showing of being able to run along side or top what's out there.

This post has been edited by Jason S.: 25 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

User is offline   Psyrgery 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Jan 10 2010, 06:57 AM, said:

Culture Shock is not a person, he is an idea.

An idea here to entertain me.

Culture Shock was an answer to a question nobody asked.

View PostPsyrgery, on Jan 25 2010, 10:31 PM, said:

Culture Shock was an answer to a question nobody asked.

I H8 Culture Shock what a twat

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options