Duke4.net Forums: Vote For the Best Mods/Games at Mod DB - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vote For the Best Mods/Games at Mod DB  "And the winner is......."

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

You'll see just how many mods for Duke there really are in one spot! Lots of them, made by modders from right here in our forums! You'll find quite a few mods you never heard of or played yet as well. Yes, there are tons of stuff there for other games but this is a Duke site, right? Thats why the link below has been pre-filtered showing only the Duke stuff. Oh, it's gonna be real hard to vote on the best mod for 2009 because, well, you'll see what I mean. Good luck to our mod making members!

The Best Duke Nukem Mods of 2009 at Mod DB

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostVinsaneOne, on Dec 22 2009, 07:47 PM, said:

You'll see just how many mods for Duke there really are in one spot! Lots of them, made by modders from right here in our forums! You'll find quite a few mods you never heard of or played yet as well. Yes, there are tons of stuff there for other games but this is a Duke site, right? Thats why the link below has been pre-filtered showing only the Duke stuff. Oh, it's gonna be real hard to vote on the best mod for 2009 because, well, you'll see what I mean. Good luck to our mod making members!

The Best Duke Nukem Mods of 2009 at Mod DB

That list includes unreleased mods and really old mods, neither of which make much sense as candidates for "best mod of 2009". Properly narrowed down, the list is short.

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

View PostDeeperThought, on Dec 22 2009, 11:31 PM, said:

That list includes unreleased mods and really old mods, neither of which make much sense as candidates for "best mod of 2009". Properly narrowed down, the list is short.

Yea, your right. I jumped the gun a bit, but someone will win.....could be you!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options