• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

YOU have the POWER to IGNORE!  "Never see that useless users posts again!"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 18 2010, 09:05 AM, said:

Take it from CA, he wrote the book on internet badassery. Nothing can make you look cool faster or more efficiently than shitting up threads by mocking engrish posts. Of course if that doesn't work, you can resort to talking about beating up Joe Siegler. And if even that fails to enlarge your e-penis, you can always go for broke and repeat "HURR FACEPALM" ad nauseam.

Where exactly did I say this? Could you possibly provide the post number instead of a thread? Also, have some cheese with all of that whine.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 21 2010, 11:29 AM, said:

Where exactly did I say this? Could you possibly provide the post number instead of a thread?

#193. Not like scrolling twelve posts down was all that challenging.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 21 2010, 11:29 AM, said:

Also, have some cheese with all of that whine.

Yeah, okay. When you're being unnecessarily hostile and throwing insults around, people are supposed to "grow thick skin, balls and a brain", but when the shoe's on the other foot, people are just whining.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 21 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Oct 17 2009, 10:33 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Don't worry Joe, for the half a dozen, there's triple that willing to kiss your ass at every move you make.

Right, because I really threatened to kick his ass. Maybe you should read it again, dunce.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 21 2010, 07:15 PM, said:

Right, because I really threatened to kick his ass. Maybe you should read it again, dunce.

In the future you may want to consider taking your own advice about reading posts, because at no point did I say or even imply that you threatened him. Doesn't make what you were talking about any less pitiful sounding.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 21 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

User is offline   The Duke 

I think you should just block the guy that talking trash to you

User is offline   CruX 

View PostThe Duke, on Aug 22 2010, 01:30 AM, said:

I think you should just block the guy that talking trash to you

No, that's not a good idea, because according to at least one person in this thread, that automatically means you have a vagina.

User is offline   Kathy 

What's so bad about having a vagina?

User is offline   CruX 

Nothing, apart from the fact that I wouldn't have any more of the proper anatomy to go with it :wacko:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 18 2010, 09:05 AM, said:

Take it from CA, he wrote the book on internet badassery. Nothing can make you look cool faster or more efficiently than shitting up threads by mocking engrish posts. Of course if that doesn't work, you can resort to talking about beating up Joe Siegler. And if even that fails to enlarge your e-penis, you can always go for broke and repeat "HURR FACEPALM" ad nauseam.

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 21 2010, 10:36 PM, said:

In the future you may want to consider taking your own advice about reading posts, because at no point did I say or even imply that you threatened him. Doesn't make what you were talking about any less pitiful sounding.

Good job, dumbass.

User is offline   CruX 

And did that post say anything about it being a threat? No, it's just pathetic to read because it's two morons shooting their mouths off about a physical confrontation that would never, EVER take place even if the circumstances allowed for it, and it's particularly funny to see responses like that coming from a guy that raps a bunch of arbitrary happy horse-shit about "not taking the internet seriously". You can call me a dumbass all you want, but it's not really going to change the fact that you're pretty much full of crap.

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

For the sake of arguments, disputes and just plain venting, I created this thread.
http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=1644
I thought it was a good idea at the time, but it was locked.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostVinsaneOne, on Aug 22 2010, 07:43 PM, said:

For the sake of arguments, disputes and just plain venting, I created this thread.
http://forums.duke4....?showtopic=1644
I thought it was a good idea at the time, but it was locked.

Dont toy with me, goddamnit. :wacko:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 22 2010, 09:41 PM, said:

And did that post say anything about it being a threat? No, it's just pathetic to read because it's two morons shooting their mouths off about a physical confrontation that would never, EVER take place even if the circumstances allowed for it, and it's particularly funny to see responses like that coming from a guy that raps a bunch of arbitrary happy horse-shit about "not taking the internet seriously". You can call me a dumbass all you want, but it's not really going to change the fact that you're pretty much full of crap.

Okay, so once again, can you still point out the post where I talk of this "physical confrontation" you speak of? Please use quotes, and bold lettering, because I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

User is offline   CruX 

Reality check, dude, a forum moderator isn't actually going to wreck somebody's shit just because they heckled him on the internet. When Siegler made that crack about decking people, you could've just done the reasonable thing (and the thing that would've been consistent with the other posts you've made) and called him out on being such a drama queen, but instead you made it sound like there's some fucking blood feud going on between a former mod on 3DR and a bunch of basement dwellers that both supported and antagonized him. There's no such thing, and if it was from any normal forumgoer, it would've looked silly on its own, but coming from a guy that's preached about not taking the internet seriously, it sounds silly and hypocritical.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 23 August 2010 - 05:59 AM

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 23 2010, 05:46 AM, said:

Reality check, dude, a forum moderator isn't actually going to wreck somebody's shit just because they heckled him on the internet. When Siegler made that crack about decking people, you could've just done the reasonable thing (and the thing that would've been consistent with the other posts you've made) and called him out on being such a drama queen, but instead you made it sound like there's some fucking blood feud going on between a former mod on 3DR and a bunch of basement dwellers that both supported and antagonized him. There's no such thing, and if it was from any normal forumgoer, it would've looked silly on its own, but coming from a guy that's preached about not taking the internet seriously, it sounds silly and hypocritical.

I think its safe to say you win the round. Well done 'bout time somebody put Cap Awesome in is place, thats for doing that BTW it gave me a break for doing it myself. :wacko:

P.S. LOCK DA THREAD!

This post has been edited by blackharted: 26 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 23 2010, 08:46 AM, said:

Okay, so I still don't see where I talked about beating Joe Siegler. Are you going to keep avoiding my questions?

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 28 2010, 12:28 PM, said:

Okay, so I still don't see where I talked about beating Joe Siegler. Are you going to keep avoiding my questions?

Start at the beginning and work your way up, its real easy.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

All I read goes as such:

Joe Siegler says he'd punch me.
I tell him not to fret, since he has tons of little fanboys who'd kiss his ass instead.
Situation defused.

So I'm still trying to figure out the part where I talked about beating up Joe Siegler, whom I don't have any beef with anymore.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I concur. There is no mention of physical force on CA's part. You guys need to lighten up and stop this bickering. This thread is heading in the way of the unmentionable thread that was locked.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 28 2010, 02:19 PM, said:

I concur. There is no mention of physical force on CA's part.

Nope, sure isn't. I jumbled a few words up in the original post, so I can see where the confusion happened now.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 28 2010, 02:13 PM, said:

Joe Siegler says he'd punch me.
I tell him not to fret, since he has tons of little fanboys who'd kiss his ass instead.
Situation defused.

This is my point. How is making it sound like there's some kind of war going on between Siegler and people that messed with him on 3DR diffusing anything? Does a forum moderator even have fanboys? I just don't get how saying something exaggerated like that meets your benchmark of not treating the internet as "serious business". But either way, I'm taking Flibble's advice and dropping it now.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 28 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I was fucking trolling. You're really dense.

User is offline   CruX 

M'kay champ, whatever you say.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Defused. Regular broadcasting shall continue now.

User is offline   CruX 

Your concept of defusing things is pretty weird.

View PostEmericaSkater, on Aug 28 2010, 06:44 PM, said:

Your concept of defusing things is pretty weird.

It is. I starting to think he's really errrr how to I say this erm the person who I can't mention.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

No, I am not Culture Shock.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Aug 29 2010, 11:58 AM, said:

No, I am not Culture Shock.

AHHHH! OWWWW! MY EYES!! DON'T mention him!

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Boy, you aren't even old enough to know who Culture Shock is. I don't know truly who he was when he was a poster at 3DR and I've been posting for probably over half your life.

Quit trying to be a troll and just gtfo.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Aug 29 2010, 08:11 PM, said:

Boy, you aren't even old enough to know who Culture Shock is. I don't know truly who he was when he was a poster at 3DR and I've been posting for probably over half your life.

Quit trying to be a troll and just gtfo.

I nominate this the best post in this thread.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Even as a narcissist, I concur. Culture Shock isn't even that bad of a troll, for the record.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options