Duke4.net Forums: To All Who Have Made Duke Fan Art(important!) - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

To All Who Have Made Duke Fan Art(important!)

User is offline   oakman 

As many people know, I started a DNF Tribute DVD(a tribute to the wait for fans), Well that project has grown significantly!
I added a new page for DNF/Duke Nukem fan art and before I use your art I need the okay or no way from you. So far 18 of micki!'s drawings are in thats it, and I want to have a wide variety of artist's work.
If you want you can email me you work here: oakman909@gmail.com...
Now remember, drawings are great but, I will accept music, videos, music videos, wallpapers, pictures, etc. it all counts!

Note: that this is a FAN PROJECT once finished I will host a downloadable version of the DVD(in mpeg2 format, you burn it)on the web... Remember it is a FREE thing I am not selling it, it is my gift to you...

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

It better be good... :tinyted:

You got my permission...

I'm not sure, if you got my 2 latest Duke drawings though...
The "Asian Action" one, and the "Ass faced" alien one...

Duke4.net has a great bunch of fan-music... Don't know who you're supposed to ask to use it though...

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

mpeg2 format? You mean ISO format :) mpeg is for videos only.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options