Duke4.net Forums: Hey- We're getting married - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey- We're getting married

User is offline   Mrs.TerminX 

• Sexy Bitch

My Name is Cassie. You guys can call me Mrs.TerminX. I am new to this forum and this is my very 1st post.

So there was this man, and I loved him always. Every thing about him, How good looking he was, how smart he was, in fact to this very day I envy this mans intelligence.
For seven years now, he has been rock, no matter what - he is there, waiting with open arms no matter the situation problems or not he really loves me. Unconditional love was something I had never really felt until we found each other.
This man and I are so close I can honestly say; he is my very best friend.
My Penguin- I say this because Penguins find there mate, and they mate for life. He has been my penguin for many years.
When I was about 17 years old I had to move far away from my penguin, then there was a year when this man decided to drive all the way across country just to be with his penguin.
Now being 2009 with all of our trials and tribulations it is years later and we have grown up and closer together than ever. All I wanted for Christmas was to be with my penguin, the absolute love of my life. With some luck and intelligence and swiftness of my soon to be husband, He made it happen.
I will be flying to California and we will be reunited once again. December 16th 2009 I will once again have my other half and be complete.
Over many years, He has always asked ... "Will you marry me?"; or random out of the blue - "Marry me?" My responses have always consisted of one word: "Someday."
I called him tonight, I said "Wanna get married?" He laughed and he said, "Well yes", "I asked in California?" He said "yes" I asked him while I am there on vacation for the holidays and he said "YES".
We planned it out, I will be Mrs. Richard Cameron Gobeille as of January 9th 2010. I would just like to say, I couldn't be more excited or in love in any way at this moment.
I am the luckiest woman that has set foot on planet earth, I feel like a queen.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Penguins_Wedding_lilpenguinshop_2389751.gif

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Yes, I can verify the authenticity of this post. :) Cassie is a certified Bad Mother Fucker and I most certainly am marrying her next year. I love her to death and have for many, many years.

Oh yeah, welcome to Duke4. :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Congratulations guys. I am very happy for both of you and I wish you all all the joys and happiness that a special union like this can be bring. :)

Welcome to the website Mrs. TerminX!

• Sexy Bitch

Thanks Yatta =]
We appreciate it very much.
We are EXCITED =]

This post has been edited by Mrs.TerminX: 06 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

User is offline   Stabs 

Congratulations you two & good luck with the future

User is offline   gt1750 

Congrats, I wish you all the best! :)

User is offline   Kathy 

Wow, you're cute! :)

P.S. Am I going to get banned? :)

Well congrats & best wishes :)

• Sexy Bitch

View PostLotan, on Dec 6 2009, 04:44 AM, said:

Wow, you're cute! :)

P.S. Am I going to get banned? :)

Like I'm cute, Or my husband is cute?

This post has been edited by Mrs.TerminX: 06 December 2009 - 03:57 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostMrs.TerminX, on Dec 6 2009, 02:53 PM, said:

Like I'm cute, Or my husband is cute?

I was talking about you. It's not that he's ugly or something, just, you know, not my cup of tea.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Cool Stuff, congratualtions you two..!
I like how casually you two asked about it, haha... :)

Good luck with the trip, and have an awesome day when the events take place..!

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostLotan, on Dec 7 2009, 01:37 AM, said:

I was talking about you. It's not that he's ugly or something, just, you know, not my cup of tea.

I thought you fancied TX Lotan? :)

Congrats for both you you. (not you Lotan :))

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Congratulations. (and welcome to the board).

*also, lol at Mrs. TerminX's title*

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Congrats and best wishes!

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Dec 6 2009, 07:22 PM, said:

*also, lol at Mrs. TerminX's title*

Just when you thought you were the only one? :)

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I'm Yatta's bitch...only because I had been drinking and...and...

User is offline   eddym4814 

Congratulations and wishing you a very happy future together.

User is offline   Sangman 

Just get out of the thread CultureShock.

Congrats! :)

This post has been edited by Sangman: 06 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Congratulations TX and Mrs.TerminX :)

This post has been edited by zchri9: 06 December 2009 - 12:12 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostCultureShock, on Dec 6 2009, 10:43 PM, said:

The average marriage lasts 11 years.

Clock's ticking.

Well, average relationship lasts way less. They obviously exceeded an average.

This post has been edited by Lotan: 06 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

• Sexy Bitch

The clock maybe ticking away Culture Shock, You might just be right, but the clock will tick as long as we both live, I have never been more inlove in my entire life. TX (my penguin) is amazing in every way. I promise you we shall beat that 11 year mark. You know why? It's " till death do us part"

• el fundador

View PostCultureShock, on Dec 6 2009, 11:43 AM, said:

The average marriage lasts 11 years.

Clock's ticking.

Hey, isn't that almost as long as you've been married to the concept of unsuccessfully trolling Duke Nukem forums? Since you're so below average, you should have been out of here ages ago! :)

My lady and I have had our ups and downs (dirty euphemism notwithstanding) but this is for life. She's the best... I didn't even ask her to register and post here, she did it on her own accord because she's awesome, and unlike a lot of peoples significant others would be she's actually aware of the EDuke32 badassery that goes on in my spare time.

I love her. There's not much more to say than that.

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostTX, on Dec 7 2009, 01:37 AM, said:

I love her. There's not much more to say than that.

The wedding vows will be a small .TXT file indeed.

• el fundador

Oh no, they'll actually be quite decent in length... I get pretty into it with the lovey stuff sometimes. :)

• Sexy Bitch

View PostTX, on Dec 6 2009, 05:26 PM, said:

Oh no, they'll actually be quite decent in length... I get pretty into it with the lovey stuff sometimes. :)

He does, and it makes me so nervous about writing them.
But the words will be from my heart.
<3 I love you TX

• Sexy Bitch

View PostMr.Flibble, on Dec 6 2009, 09:10 AM, said:

I'm Yatta's bitch...only because I had been drinking and...and...

Oh yes sir I heard this story :
First Request Granted;
Second request - Denied.
LOL :)
Sometime i get to drinking :)

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostCultureShock, on Dec 7 2009, 02:12 AM, said:

I'm making no judgement but remember the shortcut is the long road.

Either way the clock is always ticking whether it is 11 or 100 years.

View PostMrs.TerminX, on Dec 6 2009, 01:01 AM, said:

My Name is Cassie. You guys can call me Mrs.TerminX. I am new to this forum and this is my very 1st post.

So there was this man, and I loved him always. Every thing about him, How good looking he was, how smart he was, in fact to this very day I envy this mans intelligence.
For seven years now, he has been rock, no matter what - he is there, waiting with open arms no matter the situation problems or not he really loves me. Unconditional love was something I had never really felt until we found each other.
This man and I are so close I can honestly say; he is my very best friend.
My Penguin- I say this because Penguins find there mate, and they mate for life. He has been my penguin for many years.
When I was about 17 years old I had to move far away from my penguin, then there was a year when this man decided to drive all the way across country just to be with his penguin.
Now being 2009 with all of our trials and tribulations it is years later and we have grown up and closer together than ever. All I wanted for Christmas was to be with my penguin, the absolute love of my life. With some luck and intelligence and swiftness of my soon to be husband, He made it happen.
I will be flying to California and we will be reunited once again. December 16th 2009 I will once again have my other half and be complete.
Over many years, He has always asked ... "Will you marry me?"; or random out of the blue - "Marry me?" My responses have always consisted of one word: "Someday."
I called him tonight, I said "Wanna get married?" He laughed and he said, "Well yes", "I asked in California?" He said "yes" I asked him while I am there on vacation for the holidays and he said "YES".
We planned it out, I will be Mrs. Richard Cameron Gobeille as of January 9th 2010. I would just like to say, I couldn't be more excited or in love in any way at this moment.
I am the luckiest woman that has set foot on planet earth, I feel like a queen.

Congrats! :)

Congratulations to the both of you, wishing you both the best of luck.

Nothing else I can think to say, but I sincerely mean my congratulations, so that will have to be good enough :)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options