Duke4.net Forums: New Horror Fps: Metro 2033: The Last Refuge - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Horror Fps: Metro 2033: The Last Refuge

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

http://www.gamer.nl/doc/34101

Looks pretty atmosphereless to me, check that newspost to make your own opinion. It's about people in abandoned subway tunnels that formed cities (like you can see children playing etc...) but a disaster happened above the ground, so you'll see all kinds of strange things, like weird gravity etc...

The player will be able to influence the plot, or so they claim. The game is scheduled for Q4 2008.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Sounds interesting... B)
I love horror games, and this sounds like something i'd like, alot...
I still need AvP3 though... :)

User is offline   ehrenoff 

I read a very interesting preview of Metro 2033: The Last Refuge here. The game promises to be really dark and horrorful. The author also writes about stalkers, like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

That is no coincident. Since the dev studio was formed by some ex-GSC guys.

User is offline   Nihilanth 

I've been looking forward to Metro 2033 since it's anouncement. I love metro settings like that (one of my favourite locations) and I'm keen to see what they'll come up with. Also, I didn't even know there's a official site, aside from developer's site. :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options