Duke4.net Forums: Eduke32 crash - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eduke32 crash  "game crash"

User is offline   megaman951 

I decided to play some duke3D today so I got the latest eduke32 + HRP pack and started playing, and a few minutes later the game crashed on me. This happened twice and in both cases, if I remember correctly, I was firing devastator missiles at Octabrains at close range.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

sigh...

http://forums.duke4....hp?showforum=27

If you had read or searched before posting you would have seen that many people are getting this crash and that it is related to a sound bug that is still being tracked down to be fixed.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Welcome to the forum. The file eduke32.log is generated each time you play. Please attach a copy to your post whenever reporting a problem. If the game freezed completely, then the log may be useless, but if it crashed in a more dignified manner then it could be helpful.

@Commander: We don't know whether it is that particular crash, there could be another one. Also, let's be nice to people, especially if they are new! The community is small enough already.

This post has been edited by DeeperThought: 17 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

User is offline   megaman951 

here's the eduke32 log file

Attached File(s)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostDeeperThought, on Nov 18 2009, 08:06 AM, said:

@Commander: We don't know whether it is that particular crash, there could be another one. Also, let's be nice to people, especially if they are new! The community is small enough already.

doh, im an asshole.

Anyhow, from the looks of the log it would appear that it is one of them sudden freeze/eduke errors. :)

User is offline   Sangman 

What's up with those cached tex errors?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options