Duke4.net Forums: Bugs in HRP v4.1 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bugs in HRP v4.1

User is offline   Lukaso 

Hi, i found 2 bad bugs in your amazing HRP project. I don't know if you know about it.

1. When I start new game and then I go back to main title the background (sometimes loading screen too) change from DN sign to random texture, I think it's bad.
Here are pictures of that (click for better view):

Posted Image Posted Image

I don't know how is it possible but when I use ALT+TAB to get to Win and I go back to game, background is again normal/right. After few loadings or gettings to main title, texture of background again change to bad. :o
In HRP v4.0 I hadn't that problem, everything worked fine.

2. Second bug I found is problem with Jetpack. When I have it and I click few time to button for jump I can fly with jetpack off (still clicking to jump button but I have other keys binded to start/stop jetpack).
Here is video of that situation (First time I use normally jetpack, second time I fly only by jumping, jetpack is off).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6puit3

I think that's very bad bug because you can fly by pressing jumping (if you have jetpack in slot) and % of your jetpack goes down (no I really haven't bad configuration of keys).
;)

Lukaso

This post has been edited by Lukaso: 30 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

User is offline   Omni 

Maybe I'm to new here posting but and may be incorrect but

1: I think your texture cache is messed up, delete it.
2: I think that is a DukePlus feature.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

That second bug is not the fault of the HRP, it's actually a feature of the Duke Plus mod. It was something I added recently and I haven't gotten around to making it optional yet.

User is offline   Lukaso 

View PostOmni, on Sep 30 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

Maybe I'm to new here posting but and may be incorrect but

1: I think your texture cache is messed up, delete it.
2: I think that is a DukePlus feature.

I deleted it, game made new and problem is still same, I tried it without DukePlus mod and it's same. :o

View PostDeeperThought, on Sep 30 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

That second bug is not the fault of the HRP, it's actually a feature of the Duke Plus mod. It was something I added recently and I haven't gotten around to making it optional yet.

Yes, thanks for explain and help, you're right it's DukePlus feature, without it it's right. ;)

This post has been edited by Lukaso: 30 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options