Duke4.net Forums: High Res pack install? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

High Res pack install?  "Downloaded HRP in zip?"

User is offline   THE GMoD 

Hi, I downloaded the High Res Pack in .ZIP format and I'm wondering how to install it, the readme tells you how to install the installer not out of the ZIP.
i've got a file named auto load inside the zip, inside file named Duke3D then two other zips (duke3D_HRP and Mappacks)i could keep going but I'd rather not. anyways, anyone have any idea how to install this?

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

If you hace trouble installing it inside the ZIP, unzip it. It should work normal.

User is offline   THE GMoD 

View PostIlovefoxes, on Sep 29 2009, 03:46 AM, said:

If you hace trouble installing it inside the ZIP, unzip it. It should work normal.

its not that it wont install inside the ZIP, its that there is NO executable file or anything inside the zip from witch to install it or run it with.
The reason I downloaded it in ZIP is because last time i downloaded it in installer form it was corrupted

This post has been edited by THE GMoD: 29 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

You should have a file called "duke3d_hrp.zip" Place this in a folder called "autoload" inside your folder that contains Eduke32.exe, When you launch Eduke32.exe make sure you have the "Enable Autoload Folder" option ticked.

EDIT: I see that the zip already contain Autoload folder etc, So just Extract the zip to your folder that has Eduke32 and thats all you need to do.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 29 September 2009 - 02:42 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options