Duke4.net Forums: Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17 - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17  "Sebab's fan art"

View PostLoke, on 06 September 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

Cool stuff, wished that the main character would've spoken though. Some great music choices as well, especially the inclusion of one of the The Thing tracks; just shows how good the soundtrack is to that movie, I mean it fits perfectly into any kind of horror-esque setting. ;)

Yeah definitely with the Thing. It always gives me shivers hearing it's music. I also wished I could have included voices, but I can't cause I don't wanna record myself and I did this whole thing by myself. And obviously finding a girl who would willingly act out the victim is unlikely.

Hey Sebab. You might want to check out this Duke3d Mod called slmbabe2.zip. It replaces those protozoid slimers w/ sexy slime babes. Here's the link: http://dukeworld.duk...rk/slmbabe2.zip

If you enjoy it, Will you include those protozoid slime babes in your future works? ;)

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 14 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostDustFalcon85, on 14 September 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Hey Sebab. You might want to check out this Duke3d Mod called slmbabe2.zip. It replaces those protozoid slimers w/ sexy slime babes. Here's the link: http://dukeworld.duk...rk/slmbabe2.zip

If you enjoy it, Will you include those protozoid slime babes in your future works? ;)

I've seen that old mod before. I actually think it looks really weird, stupid, and probably made as a joke. The only mod I really like was the nude patches by dan reames.

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on 14 September 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

I've seen that old mod before. I actually think it looks really weird, stupid, and probably made as a joke. The only mod I really like was the nude patches by dan reames.

Deleted.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 11 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

That's not a weird thing to say at all.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostDustFalcon85, on 02 October 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

Well I find that the sounds they make are hot and sexy. The sounds really makes my dick hard!

You must be from Japan.

Ok. I'll take that comment back.And I'm not from Japan.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 02 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Ah ah ah, no take backsies!

User is offline   t800 

View PostDustFalcon85, on 02 October 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

Well I find that the sounds they make are hot and sexy. The sounds really makes my dick hard!

WTF! Are you smoking anything? That comment is so out of place that I cant even find words for my reaction.
Saying that is similar to saying that you jerk off to wall boobs in DNF. ;)

This post has been edited by t800: 03 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postt800, on 03 October 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

WTF! Are you smoking anything? That comment is so out of place that I cant even find words for my reaction.
Saying that is similar to saying that you jerk off to wall boobs in DNF. :P

;) Dude just chill ok? I'm not on drugs or anything. Just poor judgment. I just made a fucking mistake. Just fuck it and move on! Jeez! Don't take it seriously.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 03 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

User is offline   t800 

OK, I admit that maybe my reaction was bit exaggerated. I am not in good mood today and when I saw your post it disgusted me so I reacted aggresively.
So sorry if I offended you, I dont want to have argument or conflict with anybody here. Peace.

View Postt800, on 03 October 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

OK, I admit that maybe my reaction was bit exaggerated. I am not in good mood today and when I saw your post it disgusted me so I reacted aggresively.
So sorry if I offended you, I dont want to have argument or conflict with anybody here. Peace.

You're forgiven. Some people just didn't react well or took my comment seriously. That made me feel dumb and embarrassed saying it. People think I'm talking about the trapped women but I'm really talking about that Protozoid Slime Babe mod for Duke 3D.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 10 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

User is offline   Shelia 

I know this is a very old thread ,but what happend to all this stuff?

User is offline   Kyanos 

View Postoporix, on 23 January 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

How does bumping a thread affect forums? I never understood it.

View PostJhect, on 24 January 2011 - 09:08 AM, said:

You didn't know? People DIEยงยงยง!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Sebab's gone dormant. He ok?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Too much masturbation. He went blind.

I feel like I just channeled Forge.

View PostDustFalcon85, on 07 March 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hmm. Sebab's gone dormant. He ok?

There's only so many ways you can redraw the DN3D women before you get bored.

User is offline   blitzer 

Since this old thread was brought up again, does anyone have a link to the Hopelessness 3d animation? I really want to see it again.

User is offline   Loke 

View Postblitzer, on 07 March 2014 - 08:46 PM, said:

Since this old thread was brought up again, does anyone have a link to the Hopelessness 3d animation? I really want to see it again.

http://www.mediafire...lessness360.mp4

User is offline   Soap DX 

I really like the atmosphere he was able to achieve in that video, really felt like Alien. Which lots of games where inspired by.

If you're interested "Alien from the Darkness" is also an Alien type movie, this one a hentai, but same inspiration.
Posted Image

NSFW
Spoiler

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostJimmy, on 07 March 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

Too much masturbation. He went blind.

I feel like I just channeled Forge.

Posted Image

User is offline   blitzer 

View PostLoke, on 08 March 2014 - 04:16 AM, said:

Thanks for the link! I forgot how incredible it was. It really did have the Alien atmosphere (and soundtrack) that brought out the creepiness of Episode 2. A real shame sebabdukeboss20 disappeared. Aside from the dirty side of the video, I'm surprised more people don't know about this.

BTW, Forge, those people remind me of Don Vito from Jackass. or is that him?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Know Your Memes

Hello everyone, I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back. Had lots of personal problems and too busy earlier, but now everything has stabilized for me. For the past few months, I've been working on an overhauled version of my flash game Abduction 4.0. I'll be focusing my art strictly on this game. It will be a good while before I finish the whole thing, but here's a work in progress.

Posted Image

What to expect:
-Similar stories and paths from Abduction 3.0 but with updated graphics
-Similar linear click storyline. I want to keep the coding as simple as possible for me.
-Some Duke 3d background music
-Numerous references to 3d realms games and other games of its era
-Numerous culture references and parodies just like the D3D game itself
-Extras for galleries, ending galleries, girl galleries, unused art

Read more here:
http://forums.hentai...opic.php?t=5043

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

o_รด

User is offline   Soap DX 

Ah cool stuff. Keep up the good work

:)

Sebabdukeboss20. I would like to see an Anita Sarkeesian remix of Abduction. Starring her in the place of that woman that is destined to be slime bound. What do you think? That'll make the SJW's think ten times of trying to censor games! :)

Sebab, you're my hero. It makes me weird, but I'm glad you're back doing more of your freaky horror erotic art take on Duke 3D and Shadow Warrior. I look forward to seeing what the final game will be like.

What's become of your original portfolio? Will they return, or will we not see them again on your page?

View PostDustFalcon85, on 21 June 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

Sebabdukeboss20. I would like to see an Anita Sarkeesian remix of Abduction. Starring her in the place of that woman that is destined to be slime bound. What do you think? That'll make the SJW's think ten times of trying to censor games! :)

:( I doubt that such a fan piece would have the desired impact you want. It might gratify your own confused fetishes, but that's it. How about you draw it yourself, and let Sebab just draw what he wants.

View PostFlying Techbot, on 23 June 2015 - 12:01 AM, said:

Sebab, you're my hero. It makes me weird, but I'm glad you're back doing more of your freaky horror erotic art take on Duke 3D and Shadow Warrior. I look forward to seeing what the final game will be like.

What's become of your original portfolio? Will they return, or will we not see them again on your page?

Unfortunately, I lost most of my old work. HD crash.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options