Duke4.net Forums: Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17 - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17  "Sebab's fan art"

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

sebabdukeboss20, on 13 June 2015 - 08:59 AM, said:

Posted Image

That second picture of girl she is hot :)

Max Payne, on 29 June 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

That second picture of girl she is hot :D

And she's the main character. :). I based her off of Kate's Playground.

Here's an update on the game.
Top: Crystal is about to get it real good for the first time. Just finished drawing the first sex scene for the game!
Bottom: A subway store. Everything that is green is a clickable item that gives more story and flavor to the game. There will be several parts in the game with screen like these.

Posted Image

User is offline   Soap DX 

We can definitely see an improvement in your drawings/coloring. Just shows how practice makes you better.

Nice stuff.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Good work man!

Posted Image

Top:
The water tank part of E2L2 Incubator. Crystal has to make some tough choices in this area.

Bottom:
Crystal leaving the apartment. The girl on the right is based on Caitlin Fairchild from Gen #13 #1. One of my favorite comicbook covers to stare at.

Posted Image

Top:
Some character models. Crystal as a Cycloid Cheerleader, Crystal in her undies, Katy the Maid (Caitlin Fairchild), Valentine the Prostitute (note: her size difference is because of the scene she's in.)

Bottom:
Duke Nukem getting ready to make a tough decision. Note: I'll draw the sights on the pistol later.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Super cool stuff. If you want you can send me an e-mail with a draft of a news item that I can post about this to the front page, along with new media (whatever you want posted).

sebabdukeboss20, on 26 June 2015 - 07:27 PM, said:

Unfortunately, I lost most of my old work. HD crash.

I managed to save this one pic I think.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 1334 copy.jpg

DustFalcon85, on 18 October 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

I managed to save this one pic I think.

No worries. I recovered that pic. Thanks though.

Attached Image: samples 102515.jpg

Top:
One of many random TV shows you can click on. It's a parody of home shopping network, Star Wars, and the Shrinker/Expander gun from the actual game.

Bottom:
E2L9. The main area of The Overlord level. (Thanks HRP team!)

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 27 October 2015 - 04:20 PM

Hello, it's been a while since I've updated. I've been taking a little break from it. And also personal life is busy, but I'm still working on it these days.

Last time I tried to submit something to hentai foundry, they rejected it for saying the quality wasn't up to standard. I guess I need to start posting more raunchy pics. So, I'll be doing one pic at a time. I wanted to avoid showing too much sex and stuff because I want them to be surprises in the game, but I guess I'll show a little and keep the big stuff hidden until release. It's like too many trailers that give away the whole movie. :dukeaffirmative:

------

So here's a pic of Crystal after escaping the clutches of the tentacles that popped her cherry. It's not final. I think it needs more slime and cum.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 13 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

I'm running into a little problem when making my flash game. I'm using Adobe Flash CS6 with actionscript 2.0 . Whenever I export the swf now, it gets to about 90% and then suddenly stops. No error reports or anything. I think it might have to do with the project file being enormous (~950MB). Does anyone with experience with flash know a workaround or how to fix the problem? I've been looking online for solution but haven't found any.

User is offline   Gildas 

I haven't worked much with CS6, but you could try to isolate the problem by compiling your project bit by bit. Compile portions of the project individually to locate the origin of the problem.

I don't think the problem comes from the project size, because CS warn you if you don't have enough RAM during compilation

You may also move your assets into a precompiled SWC library to ease the compilation process (that might help somehow too). How to do so ? http://stackoverflow...ary-takes-years

Gildas, on 18 February 2016 - 07:02 AM, said:

I haven't worked much with CS6, but you could try to isolate the problem by compiling your project bit by bit. Compile portions of the project individually to locate the origin of the problem.

I don't think the problem comes from the project size, because CS warn you if you don't have enough RAM during compilation

You may also move your assets into a precompiled SWC library to ease the compilation process (that might help somehow too). How to do so ? http://stackoverflow...ary-takes-years

I tried what you said. When I deleted some scenes and reexported, I got a few successful times and some unsuccessful. I couldn't duplicate the problem properly. However, I was finally able to find a proper solution. I found out about the loadmovie command, which lets me hop from one swf file to another. This basically lets me split up the enormous flash files. Thanks for your advice though!

An update. I've split up the game into separate swf files to make it work. The game will still work as one whole piece.

Here's a shot of the Overlord's lair.
Attached Image: overlord0017.jpg

User is offline   Jenner 

Hope you're still working on this as time permits. :D I enjoyed the first one you did ages ago, and this one looks pretty cool.

Thanks. I'm still working on it. Though as of late, I've been busy with other stuff. I'll be resuming work around summer time.

Here's a little 3d thing I was working on on the side. Not sure what I'm going to do with her yet.

I'm now back on track with working on Abduction 4.0. Here's a scene showing the Battlelord's lair.
Attached Image: battlelord0000.jpg

Top:
Background shot of the spa from E3L6. Here Crystal will find the Fat Commander.
Bottom:
Spaceport (E2L1). This is the ending from 3.0 where the horny Liz Trooper finds Crystal and rapes her. Olala helped me with some cum animations.

NSFW (Duh!)
Spoiler

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 13 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

User is offline   Jenner 

Nice progress. :P

This is from the extras section which you can compare locations in the flash game to levels from the Duke 3d game kind of like a before and after. Can you recognize these?

Attached Image: referencegallery1.jpg

I'll also be releasing another beta around the end of the month for testing. PM me if you would like in.

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 13 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on 28 July 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

Background shot of the spa from E3L6.
Spaceport (E2L1). This is the ending from 3.0
Good work. Downvote for not using NSFW warning/spoiler tags. Even if the thread title gives hint-

This post has been edited by LeoD: 13 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

View PostLeoD, on 13 August 2016 - 05:01 PM, said:

Good work. Downvote for not using NSFW warning/spoiler tags. Even if the thread title gives hint-

There, I changed it. You could have just asked me to put it in a spoiler box instead of down voting.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

The thread title is warning enough IMO. It's NSFW so don't open it.

It might be safe for work... depending on your job. :P
I am about ready to see this game completed I think. At first I took some offense to it, but watching it evolve over the few years I have been reading here, part of me wants to see it working at some point.

CatNapDreams

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on 13 August 2016 - 05:09 PM, said:

There, I changed it. You could have just asked me to put it in a spoiler box instead of down voting.
Hm, felt like doing evil and needed an excuse. Upvoted you elsewhere:

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on 12 June 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

Here's a little 3d thing I was working on on the side. Not sure what I'm going to do with her yet.
Make a version for the HRP ...

Been working some more on the game

Top:
Duke engages the Battlelord in E1L5

Bottom:
Scene from E3L1 Raw Meat where Duke goes "This really pisses me off!"

Spoiler

User is offline   xMobilemux 

;)

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options