Duke4.net Forums: Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17 - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Adult Flash Game (NSFW) - Abduction 4.0 Flash game finalizing beta 7/4/17  "Sebab's fan art"

User is offline   Shawneth 

Lol, why is it weird to talk about naked babes to get shot by an alien? I am sure people have done worse in their "private" time. :)

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Nah, the weird part is drawing pictures of chicks getting fucked by weird alien dicks.

LOL, goto redtube sometime and look through the animae, you'll think this is a joke in comparishment :).

Here's a new one, or an updated one:

Abduction 3.0 flash game (new link)
www.mediafire.com/?phaa9mvax7wn5da

Sample page:
Posted Image
http://www.hentai-fo.../pic-83764.html

It's an upgrade to 2.0, after a long delay of hard drive crashing, recovering files, and completely reworking the flash.
It explores the more erotic themes of Duke Nukem 3d and contains several references to the game and it's levels. As well as appearances from the characters in the game.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I fixed the slimer ending bug. This should be the updated link: www.mediafire.com/?phaa9mvax7wn5da

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 05 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on Jun 18 2010, 11:30 PM, said:

Edit:
Update drawing:

Posted Image

Only on Duke4 will you see a chick die because she shat out her vagina. Nice art, though. :3

Edit, just now picked up on the fact that she got fucked by a PS. You're demented, I love it. :( :( "HE SLIMED ME!"

This post has been edited by Low Allegiance: 15 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

User is offline   Jinroh 

Lol Nice Sprite Sheet it reminds me of the Dildo Cobra from Dragon Pink. ^^

I updated the link for the Abduction 3.0 game and fixed some bugs:

www.mediafire.com/?phaa9mvax7wn5da

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 08 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

User is offline   Sebastian 

Heh, this is pretty good stuff. Keep it up. *nudge nudge*

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

[@Destiny (banned and deleted):]
The most exciting thing since this forums have been started is going on and all you can come up with is a reply to a fourteen months old comment?
What a useless shithead you are.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 05 February 2011 - 03:12 AM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Yeah, please don't bump old threads if you don't have new information to contribute.

Bumping an old thread to quote someone on something absolutely trivial is counterproductive and harmful to the forum atmosphere. So please, please, please, don't do it.

View PostYatta, on Jan 22 2011, 09:25 PM, said:

Yeah, please don't bump old threads if you don't have new information to contribute.

Bumping an old thread to quote someone on something absolutely trivial is counterproductive and harmful to the forum atmosphere. So please, please, please, don't do it.

But ,but ,but trolling is so cool :(

Only joking trolling rules everything!!!! Nothing can stop us trolls *evil laughter*

How does bumping a thread affect forums? I never understood it.

You didn't know? People DIE§§§!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User is offline   CruX 

View Postoporix, on Jan 23 2011, 03:49 PM, said:

How does bumping a thread affect forums? I never understood it.

In more active forums, necrobumping a thread is bad because it pushes other newer (i.e, relevant) threads down the list and, if done enough, can bury them altogether. That's not the case here, though the real gripe is that Destiny bumped this thread just to respond to a one-sentence comment that was made over a year ago. Bumping a thread for little/no reason is just obnoxious.

Okay then, I understand it better now, we better stop posting here then, that is, until we get more art :(

Don't worry. I'll have something soon.

Well it doesn't matter because now the thread is alive again.

Here we go. ANOTHER version of the sitting babe. This time, with a little more realistic look. I used the former HD version as a base.

Attached Image: Art1334d_copy_half.jpg

http://www.hentai-fo...s.php?pid=91963

I've read comments here and there and some people described the sitting babe as looking Asian, so I gave her an Asian look for this one. I was originally considering Petra Verkaik, (cause of her rack) but decided on Karina Sasaki for the face reference.

EDIT:
I updated the pic a few hours after I posted it, correcting the right leg and vagina placement, but somehow it doesn't show up here. If you click on the link to the hentaifoundry page, it will show the updated photo. So, I decided to just put a separate attachment.

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 30 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I like the new HD version! Nice!

I too enjoy pictures of ugly flat-faced women with no torsos that are tied up in a way as to hide any depth and make everything just sorta run together. It's always great when everything is stuck together in such a way that you can't tell if there's a body in that or she's really just a bunch of limbs, a head, and ugly blobs sat on a rock. Please keep making abysmal art!

This post has been edited by Colon Semicolon: 29 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

User is offline   SwissCm 

View PostColon Semicolon, on Jan 29 2011, 06:05 PM, said:

I too enjoy pictures of ugly flat-faced women with no torsos that are tied up in a way as to hide any depth and make everything just sorta run together. It's always great when everything is stuck together in such a way that you can't tell if there's a body in that or she's really just a bunch of limbs, a head, and ugly blobs sat on a rock. Please keep making abysmal art!

This and also stomach vagina

User is offline   Sebastian 

View PostColon Semicolon, on Jan 29 2011, 01:05 AM, said:

That was incredibly uncalled for. There's cleary depth and perspective to the body. There's still alot of room for improvement but acting like a prick isn't helping him.

Also yes, the vagina is clearly in the wrong place unless you're aiming for a vagina mutation like in Class of Nuke 'Em High.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostSebastian, on Jan 30 2011, 06:00 AM, said:

That was incredibly uncalled for. There's cleary depth and perspective to the body. There's still alot of room for improvement but acting like a prick isn't helping him.

Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth, though many of the posts in his history practically scream "asshole", so this isn't too terribly surprising.

This post has been edited by EmericaSkater: 30 January 2011 - 06:36 AM

That's weird, I thought I updated the drawing. Somehow, when I link the image here, it keeps the old one. So in that case, I just changed the image to an attachment. I partially corrected the "stomach vagina" at while ago, which I knew would get some talk. I still left a little there though just because I felt like it.

User is offline   NerdZilla 

To quot Duke Nukem... "You suck." Hentai is dum for video games.
I tried to play DOA with one hand and it doesn't work. Can't even get past the first boss.

Try making some cool weapon or like.... Maybe put this on some other site?

PS:I use a picture of a hot women in my Mod. But I try to keep it tasteful ands with guns.

This post has been edited by NerdZilla: 31 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

User is offline   Hank 

I didn’t know "You suck!" was a Duke quote.

Duke Nukem 3D has some questionable content. The original image is one thing I never liked, but it's part of Duke. The concept, by the way, is as old as some holy books; and I think tasteful is in the eye of the beholder. :(

User is offline   NerdZilla 

"I didn’t know "You suck!" was a Duke quote." It is a quote. Used by the player on command. You'd know if you played the game. :(

Rape is not beautiful. A hot woman with big boobs and a phat ass. That's beautiful.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

1. Stop trollin'.

2. "You suck!" is one of the Remote Ridicule (RTS) quotes.

3. I agree that rape is bad.

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 31 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

God thinks she asked for it.

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

I think I'll just leave this here.
http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/ac...Tomb_Raider.jpg

And this.
Posted Image

And I agree with the last few people. Rape is just... ugh. Just wrong to do it with someone against their will.
IMHO sex is much better when both parties are enjoying themselves.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 16 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options